Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1006

Thread: Sembawangers!

  1. #801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    Epic shot of last night:

    Screw composition, I caught lightning!
    Awesome! One of a kind. I guess the lightning makes the picture looks 'fresh'.

  2. #802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutter death

    Awesome! One of a kind. I guess the lightning makes the picture looks 'fresh'.
    Hahaha I hope people won't ask "is that fungus?" LOL

  3. #803
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha I hope people won't ask "is that fungus?" LOL
    LOL. looks like fungus. :nods:
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #804
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha I hope people won't ask "is that fungus?" LOL
    Yeah looks like a severe case of fungus. Better get your lens cleaned!

  5. #805
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Yeah looks like a severe case of fungus. Better get your lens cleaned!
    Put a weevil in it to eat up the fungus!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #806

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    WHat are you guys saying? I don't have fungus in my lens. o;

    That's just a small crack. xD

  7. #807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Put a weevil in it to eat up the fungus!
    Then put a mantis in to eat up the weevil

  8. #808
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Then put a mantis in to eat up the weevil
    Than put a bird in it to eat up the mantis!

  9. #809

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ? -.-

    The metering is just different from canon . I never had problem with it . NOW I KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION THE CAMERA . IS GOOD ENOUGH -.- & I KNOW WHY THE HELL MY LENS FOCUS IS SOFT -.- BECAUSE IT SHARPNESS STARTS FROM 2.8 -.-

  10. #810
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Then put a mantis in to eat up the weevil
    Both are bound to crap in there, so put
    In a cockroach to eat it up.

    And while there is an ecosystem going on, might as well put some dried leaves and twigs in there so it's not insect abuse. LOL
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #811
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ? -.-

    The metering is just different from canon . I never had problem with it . NOW I KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION THE CAMERA . IS GOOD ENOUGH -.- & I KNOW WHY THE HELL MY LENS FOCUS IS SOFT -.- BECAUSE IT SHARPNESS STARTS FROM 2.8 -.-
    Oh lol copy pasta is delicious!!! Fukken saved.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ? -.-

    The metering is just different from canon . I never had problem with it . NOW I KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION THE CAMERA . IS GOOD ENOUGH -.- & I KNOW WHY THE HELL MY LENS FOCUS IS SOFT -.- BECAUSE IT SHARPNESS STARTS FROM 2.8 -.-
    You sir, owns the Internet!!

  13. #813
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ? -.-

    The metering is just different from canon . I never had problem with it . NOW I KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION THE CAMERA . IS GOOD ENOUGH -.- & I KNOW WHY THE HELL MY LENS FOCUS IS SOFT -.- BECAUSE IT SHARPNESS STARTS FROM 2.8 -.-

  14. #814

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Why are you all laughing at me. I'm just a noob I just need to find the sweet spot of my lens, is all.
    Last edited by symmetrix; 23rd May 2011 at 08:35 PM.

  15. #815

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    hahaha to find the sweet spot... you need to rub the rear metal contacts... here here tickle tickle

  16. #816
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    Why are you all laughing at me. I'm just a noob I just need to find the sweet spot of my lens, is all.
    Here's a bucket of sugar for your lens. *dumps sugar*
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #817

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Here's a bucket of sugar for your lens. *dumps sugar*
    Any Indians in here?

  18. #818
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by kl39717 View Post
    Any Indians in here?
    Spree86 is!

  19. #819

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Spree86 is!
    A thousand blessings to everyone here!!

  20. #820

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    A thousand blessings to everyone here!!
    More Birds, More Luck!

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •