Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: Sembawangers!

Quote Originally Posted by kl39717

Si bei li hai and good at noticing... Hehe... It's a Sony Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8...
    On a full frame?

Default Re: Sembawangers!

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    On a full frame?
    EXIF says a550 lol

Yup it's a A550. Can't remember the settings but should be shooting at 24mm F22... This my fav setting for night scene on tripod and ISO should be 200?

Quote Originally Posted by kl39717
    Yup it's a A550. Can't remember the settings but should be shooting at 24mm F22... This my fav setting for night scene on tripod and ISO should be 200?
    F22.. For long exposure? Hmmm I used to do that but waste battery leh..

Have you tried a bigger aperture with a higher iso?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by kl39717 View Post
    EXIF data says you took it at f/11. lol

anyways... not sure about that particular lens, but I heard taking at very low aperture not good because of lens diffraction.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    EXIF says a550 lol
    Haha I didn't view the exif

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post

night shooting+long exposure anything with iso higher than 200 looks like crap Just look at this one

Haha I didn't view the exif
    lol on Opera browser if I view image properties I can read off EXIF data. xD

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

night shooting+long exposure anything with iso higher than 200 looks like crap Just look at this one
    That's crap? *__* I should either quit trying for landscapes or do it 24/7 now. Lol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

That's crap? *__* I should either quit trying for landscapes or do it 24/7 now. Lol
    Water and sky looks grainy and fugly.

lol on Opera browser if I view image properties I can read off EXIF data. xD
    I use chrome but to view exif I will use firefox exif viewer haha

Not crap at all but the noise is pretty obvious. Hmm why is so prominent at ISO 400?

Not crap at all but the noise is pretty obvious. Hmm why is so prominent at ISO 400?
    f/16 20sec ISO400

f/16 20sec ISO400
    Exactly, at ISO 400 on newer camera like your's it should be pretty well controlled right? And why not lower to 200 and do longer exposure?

Exactly, at ISO 400 on newer camera like your's it should be pretty well controlled right? And why not lower to 200 and do longer exposure?
    I was testing out different settings. Also, my camera can only go up to 30 sec. Anything longer have to switch to Bulb mode and I don't have a remote release yet.

Original shot w/o PP:

Last edited by symmetrix; 22nd May 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Ah... So the pic i took is at F11... Its almost a year liao i think... Haha...

For shooting at higher ISO, i dun do that. I always try to shoot at the lowest ISO possible unless it's pitch darkness...

On the other side, when doing multi quote, after posting do yall still needs to untick the multi quote boxes yourself?

Hehe I gt 3 batteries to use... My lens SSM consume quite a significant amount of power as well...

On the other side, when doing multi quote, after posting do yall still needs to untick the multi quote boxes yourself?
    It's a known issue which should be fixed in the next update (according to mod)

Hehe I gt 3 batteries to use... My lens SSM consume quite a significant amount of power as well...
    Hmmm... My battery usually lasts for the whole night when I do landscape on full charge...

I was testing out different settings. Also, my camera can only go up to 30 sec. Anything longer have to switch to Bulb mode and I don't have a remote release yet.

Original shot w/o PP:
    The noise only came out when you up the exposure, no choice haha. Its time for you to BBB a remote trigger!!!

The noise only came out when you up the exposure, no choice haha. Its time for you to BBB a remote trigger!!!
    Lol when I need to shoot at 30+ secs I will. Right now there's no need yet. lol

Must get macro lens first. Agree?