Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1006

Thread: Sembawangers!

  1. #321
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange
    hey guys! mind if i ask, if its better to get a raynox or? extension tube? hmm! if extension is it better to get the kenko or other af extension also can?? =D

    thanks and regards
    MF vs AF:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...Manual-or-Auto
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #322
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange
    hey guys! mind if i ask, if its better to get a raynox or? extension tube? hmm! if extension is it better to get the kenko or other af extension also can?? =D

    thanks and regards
    Pls read the links I gave you first then ask if you have any questions again.
    Last edited by bonrya; 16th May 2011 at 07:37 AM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #323
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Pls read the links I gave you first then ask if you have any questions again.
    What's a useful & great tips from our Master Bonnie..I had learn a lot from you, thanks!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  4. #324
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    What's a useful & great tips from our Master Bonnie..I had learn a lot from you, thanks!
    master Jacobs, I dare not claim the title of master...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #325
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    What's a useful & great tips from our Master Bonnie..I had learn a lot from you, thanks!
    !

  6. #326

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    What's a useful & great tips from our Master Bonnie..I had learn a lot from you, thanks!
    Yes, master Bonnie give me very good tips and advices too, learnt a lot from her

  7. #327
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    !
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Yes, master Bonnie give me very good tips and advices too, learnt a lot from her
    LOL. crazy.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #328

    Default

    I sense that the force is strong in this thread lol

  9. #329
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Pls read the links I gave you first then ask if you have any questions again.
    hello! thanks alot! master =D, btw mind if i ask?? hmm is it better to use raynox or extension tube?
    Last edited by luckyorange; 16th May 2011 at 10:23 AM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

  10. #330
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    ... lurking around here...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  11. #331
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

    hello! thanks alot! master =D, btw mind if i ask?? hmm is it better to use raynox or extension tube?
    Did you read the links? It's very subjective so you have to see which one suits you more.

  12. #332
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    I found myself very lucky to know Master Bonnie, who really put her efford and time guide me all the way..especially how to proper use of stable tripod and correct diffusing of flash light while doing macro shoot. She is the one who taught me how to make use of ND/GND for landscape shooting...
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  13. #333
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

    hello! thanks alot! master =D, btw mind if i ask?? hmm is it better to use raynox or extension tube?
    It's better to buy both and try it out.

    Raynox: $125 from CS
    extension tube: $195 from the camera workshop.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #334
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Did you read the links? It's very subjective so you have to see which one suits you more.

    yup i did, haha think i will go find out more about raynox n compare again thanks!
    Lousy de My Flickr

  15. #335
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs
    I found myself very lucky to know Master Bonnie, who really put her efford and time guide me all the way..especially how to proper use of stable tripod and correct diffusing of flash light while doing macro shoot. She is the one who taught me how to make use of ND/GND for landscape shooting...
    Since when!!!!!!! you sure it's me??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #336
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Since when!!!!!!! you sure it's me??
    You are the only ONE!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  17. #337

    Default

    Haha master Bonnie is also the one who taught me how to one shot one kill with her ultimate focusing technique!!

    And Jacobs, I get the 7D book le

  18. #338

    Default

    This thread is now random

  19. #339
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Sembawangers!

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha master Bonnie is also the one who taught me how to one shot one kill with her ultimate focusing technique!!

    And Jacobs, I get the 7D book le
    Thanks bro. how much ah?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  20. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    Thanks bro. how much ah?
    Hahaha FOC loh but also worth a few car rides to macro and back

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •