What's it about?
Finally, a chance to put your photography skills to the test! Phocus Academy is pleased to announce a fortnightly theme-based Photophest Competition.
The theme for this round of Photophest is "While you were asleep".
Capture photos of nocturnal activities and just about any aspect of life that people tend to sleep through. It can be the last bus from town or your neighbourhood's first shop opening in the wee hours of the morning.
What do I get?
Win up to S$50 in Phocus discount vouchers redeemable on our photography workshops.
Winners will be categorised under two categories as given below:
- People's Choice: The photo with the maximum "Likes" gathered before 0900hrs on 27 May 2011, .
- Judges' Choice: Photo most liked by the Phocus instructors.
What do I do?
Here's what you need to do:
- Be a fan of Phocus Academy Facebook page.
- Send in a maximum of 3 photos in JPEG format (1000 pixels long and without watermarks) to Photophest@phocus.com.sg.
- Your entry would be posted on our wall together with your name.
- Get your friends to "Like" Phocus Academy and your entry before 0900hrs on 27 May 2011.
- The photo with the most "Likes" would win a $25 Phocus Voucher.
- The photo chosen by Phocus instructors wins a $25 Phocus Voucher.
- Last day for submission: 26 May, 2011, 2359hrs.
- Winners will be announced on 28 May, 2011.
- Start shooting!
Terms and Conditions
By sending us your photos, you agree to give us permission to post your photos on our Facebook fan page and our website with attribution.