Thread: Little Things In The Park

Default Little Things In The Park

Hi, please give some comments. The pictures were taken in one of the parks in Singapore.

Default Re: Little Things In The Park

Hi TS,

I think this is a really nice start, but it would be great that you look into the details of the 'smaller things' than the majority overall.
    A change of angle for composition would be nice too~

Just my 2 cents worth..
    Cheers!
    It's Never about the Camera, It's YOU that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jx View Post
    Hi TS,

I think this is a really nice start, but it would be great that you look into the details of the 'smaller things' than the majority overall.
    A change of angle for composition would be nice too~

Just my 2 cents worth..
    Cheers!
    Hi,

Thanks for the advice. Actually, those pictures were my very first time to use DSLR for shooting :P

Blog Entries

Hi Ts, I'm still learning also =),

For myself I would like to shoot one thing in one photo. btw nice TRY!!! keep on SHOOTIN!

for eg #1 theres broom and bicycle, for me i will focus on either the broom or bicyle as to stick close to the thread name "little thing in the park" maybe i'm wrong but thats what i think =D. hope to see more advise here! so i can read n learn too =D
    Last edited by luckyorange; 12th May 2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    Hi Ts, I'm still learning also =),

For myself I would like to shoot one thing in one photo. btw nice TRY!!! keep on SHOOTIN! got chance we can go shoot and learn together =).

for eg #1 theres broom and bicycle, for me i will focus on either the broom or bicyle as to stick close to the thread name "little thing in the park" maybe i'm wrong but thats what i think =D. hope to see more advise here! so i can read n learn too =D
    Thanks for your encouragement and the advice Will try to shoot more.

try using this clause. Some time " less is good ". Don't try cover too many items inside a single frame. Know the subject you want to bring out and then see if the surrounding able to enhance the subject more.

Keep learning and keep shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    try using this clause. Some time " less is good ". Don't try cover too many items inside a single frame. Know the subject you want to bring out and then see if the surrounding able to enhance the subject more.

Keep learning and keep shooting.
    Thanks peterpan1975. Will try it out then