Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 136 of 136

Thread: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

  1. #121
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by AkemiOgre View Post
    Tsk i also from st nicks .
    What Kei had meant to say was that he is a 30 years old men disguised as a 15 years old girl hiding in one of the school's toilet cubicle.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  2. #122

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    What Kei had meant to say was that he is a 30 years old men disguised as a 15 years old girl hiding in one of the school's toilet cubicle.


    not true!

    i'm not 30 years old

  3. #123

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by gundamseed84 View Post
    I miss 3 for 10cents sweets. I miss those old playgrounds with structure as high as 2 storeys for people to climb.

    I miss 90s japanese street cars such as toyota celica, supra, nissan silvia, mitsubishi gt2000 something like that. Those cars are built with performance in mind, not so much on comfort or safety. Even Honda civic SIR was a joy to drive though it is a sedan. These cars are slim and beauty to look at also.

    Nowadays the mainstream cars are getting fatter and heavier and slower.
    I agree with you on the playgrounds point! In the past the playgrounds were like massive to us kids with high structures and everyone running around. It was always so crowded! Now playgrounds are so much more minimalist in design and structure and much fewer children playing already..

  4. #124

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by Acmamall View Post
    I agree with you on the playgrounds point! In the past the playgrounds were like massive to us kids with high structures and everyone running around. It was always so crowded! Now playgrounds are so much more minimalist in design and structure and much fewer children playing already..
    The children nowadays are more interested in computer games.

  5. #125
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    The children nowadays are more interested in computer games.
    30 years later their children will be more interested in technologies that have not yet been invented.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  6. #126

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    30 years later their children will be more interested in technologies that have not yet been invented.
    30 years from now, we'll be all human batteries for the matrix

  7. #127
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    The children nowadays are more interested in computer games.
    The parent's easy way out to "silence" the kids. Cry = Let them play iPad

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    30 years from now, we'll be all human batteries for the matrix
    Are you sure you are in the REAL world now? What you are see/smell/feel/taste now is just plain electronic waves sent to your brain



    I miss the days where homework/exams is all you need to think of and not budgeting to meet day to day expenses.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  8. #128

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    30 years from now, we'll be all human batteries for the matrix
    Maybe right now we are already human batteries for the matrix and in real life, you are really a 15-year old girl

  9. #129

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    Maybe right now we are already human batteries for the matrix and in real life, you are really a 15-year old girl
    i really am a 15 year old girl! the randomers can attest to that!

  10. #130

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i really am a 15 year old girl! the randomers can attest to that!
    Keiko-chan (InDiana) is lovely in person

  11. #131

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Keiko-chan (InDiana) is lovely in person
    Kawaii........

  12. #132

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    The children nowadays are more interested in computer games.
    I agree, it's unfortunate though! They should be out playing games or reading books but many children coop themselves up with a laptop playing computer games.

  13. #133
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    OOOOooohhh!!!! ALIEN WORKSHOP!!! now only got Ah Lian workshop..
    I miss my Sega 16-bit, Mario Bros, Sonic the Hedgehog! Oh, and also Tamagochi!!!
    but not so much as i miss the original Power Rangers!
    Anyone misses N*SYNC, Boyzone, and Backstreet Boys? Hahahaha!
    I "was" pink ranger! Lol!
    And the boyband fanaticism actually caught onto me then. Still a fan of BSB, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake (mainly those who have stayed relevant to this day) and Spice Girls' songs crack up my karaoke sessions. But I missed good alternative music as well like Blur, Oasis and Suede. What happened to their music?!!

    Last time interchange had those touchscreen boxes where students would crowd around them to watch the latest music videos. This, the era when internet was still on dial-up. Lol!!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  14. #134

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    I "was" pink ranger! Lol!
    And the boyband fanaticism actually caught onto me then. Still a fan of BSB, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake (mainly those who have stayed relevant to this day) and Spice Girls' songs crack up my karaoke sessions. But I missed good alternative music as well like Blur, Oasis and Suede. What happened to their music?!!

    Last time interchange had those touchscreen boxes where students would crowd around them to watch the latest music videos. This, the era when internet was still on dial-up. Lol!!!
    Oh yes I remember the days of dial-up internet! And when you click on the icon on your computer screen it shows you how long you have been using the Internet for! In the past, using the computer for 1 hour was considered super long already!

  15. #135
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by Acmamall View Post
    I agree, it's unfortunate though! They should be out playing games or reading books but many children coop themselves up with a laptop playing computer games.
    I actually feel happy seeing kids playing soccer or other activities with their neighbours at the void decks. This, the few kids that will have better people skills than those comp/iphone gamers. Of coz, punks (bengs/lians/mats/minahs/watever category... tho not all!!) who gather and do nothing but smoke, drink and hang out till late doing nothing in sch uni not included. Lol!!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  16. #136
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: What do you miss most about the 1990s?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    The children nowadays are more interested in computer games.
    I thought is iPhone/iPad games?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •