Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?

Default Re: Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by 2100 View Post
    Ok, back to topic....

IF Korean is no-go....how about Taiwanese? (even the different cities make a diff, Taichung, Kaoshiung...anyone?). I also met a Taipei-nese lady who together with his brother have one of the best manners and family brought up values I have ever seen, met their parents who are quite well-to-do and even then they are not spoilt at all not even a single bit (have you ever seen a SGrean bowing to elders when greeting?). Indonesian Chinese?? Some Spanish Filippinos are quite nice.

No issue lah.... even if the local fraternity is changing so fast that its making you detest local culture and the sterss which comes along with it.
    Interesting.. I haven't been to Taiwan. Planning to go this end of year... lets just wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Interesting.. I haven't been to Taiwan. Planning to go this end of year... lets just wait and see
    I am sure most are pretty managable. Materialism manifests itself in all societies, just a matter of different magnitudes.

Seriously having been in the wedding biz (I serve the lower upper, mid and if i am lucky the mid-upper tier) and checking out jiemeis/xiongdis/couples for couple hundreds of shoots.......I think it is WE who changed the most + fastest. It goes hand-in-hand with "success".

Just like last week's election.

Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    Sg women need to buck up their driving skills. I think that's priority with a capital P
    my mom drives better than my dad..
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Continuing the "Wife or Camera" thread

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_667370.html
    Personally, I think that SG woman is very materialistic, but of course, not all of them were.
    I do not blame SG woman that wanted to be glamourous, vain or demanding as I also felt that it's actually the local society that is shaping and changing woman to be like this.
    There's nothing wrong for wanting the best for themselves. Which woman doesn't want their boyfriend or husband to be rich?
    Besides, woman in Singapore are highly-educated and they can get jobs that probably pay better than yours.
    In Singapore, generally, woman marry "up" and man marry "down".
    Let's imagine there is this Singapore woman that is earning $4000 monthly, she of course will look for a boyfriend or a husband that is earning more then herself isn't it?

My stand is; Woman in Singapore isn't too much to handle. The question is do you have the calibre to handle them or not?

Fortunately or unfortunately, we as man can still make a choice. There's still alternatives out there.

Nikkor and L too ex? Still can buy Sigma or Tammy right?
    Last edited by chillicutter; 18th May 2011 at 01:05 PM.

One thing I find peculiar is that SG women are getting branded as high priced high quality stuff and guys with foreign gfs/wives (from poorer countries) are branded as useless guys. Even when their foreign gfs/wives are highly qualified with good degrees from relatively wealthy families, they are usually snubbed at by people on their high horses, especially local girls.

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog
    One thing I find peculiar is that SG women are getting branded as high priced high quality stuff and guys with foreign gfs/wives (from poorer countries) are branded as useless guys. Even when their foreign gfs/wives are highly qualified with good degrees from relatively wealthy families, they are usually snubbed at by people on their high horses, especially local girls.
    Not when their wives are from countries like USA, GB, europ, japan, korea. But that's a rarity. I feel that local women are demanding because their expectations are higher due to upbringing and education. When the guys in singapore are of equal standing to them, they don't feel the security.

Gals are brought up to believe that guys should be the stronger and more achieving gender, and guys as well stick to this mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

Not when their wives are from countries like USA, GB, europ, japan, korea. But that's a rarity. I feel that local women are demanding because their expectations are higher due to upbringing and education. When the guys in singapore are of equal standing to them, they don't feel the security.

Gals are brought up to believe that guys should be the stronger and more achieving gender, and guys as well stick to this mentality.
    Are you still waiting for your 老外mr right?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

Are you still waiting for your 老外mr right?
    老外mr right? More like ms right lol

Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?
    From my observation, Sg women are not so demanding or unreasonable. As long as you give them 90% of your salary monthly, they are ok with anything you want to do with the balance 10%.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

老外mr right? More like ms right lol
    Keiko XMM will always look for a mr.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    Generally, this is what people felt nowadays.
    Man with 3rd world wife = losers

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?
    From my observation, Sg women are not so demanding or unreasonable. As long as you give them 90% of your salary monthly, they are ok with anything you want to do with the balance 10%.
    Very REASONABLE indeed...

Yea, since when a persons status is measured with who their wives a? As if people are just trophies. Local or foreign, as long as we are happy with our pick. No point choosing someone just to massage our pride and not being happy.

Angry Re: Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?

Ok lah....wife from whatever 3rd world, 2nd world, 1st world countries, most important is that on somewhat same freq and you like them. Personally I have spoken to Vietnam, Indonesian, Thailand, Taiwan (from various cities)....all pretty ok.

Actually the prettiest I have seen is a bride from Chiang Mai..... you will not believe what you see man. And her sisters.... sigh, cannot continue. My family also could not believe their eyes, Miss Universe quality, ie International standard. The approx 10 Thai brides which I have taken also all quite pretty and nice in personality. Other nationalities are good as well.

Though I am a Cantonese, suprisingly I cannot click well with most Hong Kongers.

I guess some people are actually bothered by the so-called "branding", but I couldn't care less.
    That's why my wife is Indonesian.....well she speaks Hokkien and has learnt Chinese + English....actually now her spoken 国语 is pretty good, better than most SGreans because she is following her mainly Taiwanese colleagues, and some Thai/Jap too. (The Chinese there are forbidden to learn Chinese during Suharto time).

Anyway, not too good to be critical to others also lah, coz remember you point at others, 4 other fingers are pointing back at you.
    Last edited by 2100; 18th May 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Blog Entries

actually hor, all women are demanding and unreasonable in the eyes of men.
    we are wired differently.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    lol!!

I think sg men are a tad to indecisive and a little bit too perfectionist. Always wanting that awesome chick but themselves dont look too great. And thus making the women demanding and unreasonable. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    I think sg men are a tad to indecisive and a little bit too perfectionist. Always wanting that awesome chick but themselves dont look too great. And thus making the women demanding and unreasonable. Lol.
    Well.. men are known to be superficial for ages.. are you saying that now women are too ?

I rest my case...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....47377881998364

(not really... I love women for who they are)!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast