Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?

Default Re: Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?

before we point fingers at others, we have to reflect upon ourselves first.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    i prefer Japanese or Korean women
    You have to marry a Korean woman to understand the pain Korean men goes through. I know many and they shared their experiences till tears rolled down their cheeks. And it ain't tears of joy.

Guys with Korean gf fantasies, sorry to burst your bubble. And stop believing the bs you see in Korea dramas. But take note of how the azumas are like in those dramas and you can see a hint of reality.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 12th May 2011 at 02:12 PM.

Actually the male population are not very much better,
    many dreamed or wished that their gf or wifes look great, just like superstars
    but realistically, how many percent of the human population actually look like that?

Especially they (majority male) themselves are not really that talented, rich or great looking to start with..
    Last edited by horizon_grazer; 12th May 2011 at 02:28 PM.

maybe male in singapore are getting useless.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Blog Entries

No money no honey.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You have to marry a Korean woman to understand the pain Korean men goes through. I know many and they shared their experiences till tears rolled down their cheeks. And it ain't tears of joy.

Guys with Korean gf fantasies, sorry to burst your bubble. And stop believing the bs you see in Korea dramas. But take note of how the azumas are like in those dramas and you can see a hint of reality.
    oh i know.. i don't believe that drama reflects how people or society behaves in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    maybe male in singapore are getting useless.......
    Probably a difference in expectations on both ends rather than a sweeping fault of one gender. I am not sure as a society on a whole, expectations are much elevated compared to prev generations ( ? probably )

Goes the same way for marriages. Long enough little differences will appear, and it is a matter of how one rationalise and rough it out.

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    before we point fingers at others, we have to reflect upon ourselves first.
    "are singaporean men too relaxed and accomodating?"

Sg women need to buck up their driving skills. I think that's priority with a capital P

Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    Sg women need to buck up their driving skills. I think that's priority with a capital P
    that bro... is a sweeping sexist statement... i guess the problem is that they get too anxious when they make one mistake and then make another (and that's what my driving instructor told me too).

but i've seen cars shoot past my bike/car, tailgate with precision, cut in and out of traffic effortlessly and smoothly... and when i think to myself "whoa that guy is superb at driving"... i speed up to catch up to see what he looks like.... and it turns out to be a SHE. and an auntie to boot. not bad.

Nearly all drivers need to learn how to drive, instead of just using a car to get somehow from A to B without bumping into others. Driving is a different skill. But when one sees the drive centers and the predefined routes for exercising and exams.. no surprise most drivers are clueless and helpless when it comes to the complexity of rush hour traffic. Not to mention that driving on Expressways is an 'add-on' lesson instead of being compulsory. Every morning I can see NS men during their exercises with army trucks on public roads, instructor obviously telling them to beat the red light when making a U turn. Just a disaster waiting to happen ...
    EOS

P plates for guys, S plates for ladies, S for SIAM AHH!!!!!!!
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by horizon_grazer View Post
    Actually the male population are not very much better,
    many dreamed or wished that their gf or wifes look great, just like superstars
    but realistically, how many percent of the human population actually look like that?

Especially they (majority male) themselves are not really that talented, rich or great looking to start with..
    Men just need pockets stuffed with $$$$.... talented, rich or great looking is secondary hehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    ....no. It's because of the well-known fact that most beautiful korean women have had plastic surgery.

Why your brain went into the gutters is something else.
    Looks like Rashkae is fan of Korean movies. hahaha...
    9815-1974
    FB: Hilos Camera Repair

Quote Originally Posted by horizon_grazer View Post
    Nonsense!

Singaporean males are the best in the world. They will be alpha leaders when required, and soft and caring like cotton candy when the situation calls for it. When they shoot XMM, they are just embracing their inner artist and the skimpy dressing is just a means to an end (i.e. achieving great art and a strong study of the human form). I could go on, but the Singaporean male is also terribly modest, so I shall stop here , true to character.
    Last edited by edutilos-; 13th May 2011 at 10:19 AM.

I tend to see more sg women going with AngMoh. And very often, the Angmoh has got so very much silver hair and wrinkles. Just cannot understand leh.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

err I think Singaporean or not Singaporean, WOMEN in General are demanding and unreasonable. Whatever race she is! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by La Fontaine View Post
    I tend to see more sg women going with AngMoh. And very often, the Angmoh has got so very much silver hair and wrinkles. Just cannot understand leh.
    Singapore women only like big cameras and big lenses.

Singapore men's cameras are not big enough and lenses also not long enough.

That's why must use 1Ds and L lens.
    Last edited by Sion; 13th May 2011 at 01:08 PM.

LOL then the argument will arise... it's not the size and focal length of your lens. it's how you use it that matters

some lenses can last for years, while others die out pretty quickly

we must also reflect on ourselves. aren't we looking for girls that have big asset, slim, sexy, cute/pretty face. u go to those industry office and will find that those lady aren't that demanding or unreasonable.. just that most of them dont have the above quality that most men are searching for.. guys and girls deserve a slap too.
    Shoot More Learn More

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast