Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ThinkTank Streetwalker Harddrive Manufacturer Defect ?! Advice -With picture provided

Default Re: ThinkTank Streetwalker Harddrive Manufacturer Defect ?! Advice -With picture prov

ok update for all. my straps are aligned perfectly.

hmmm.

Default Re: ThinkTank Streetwalker Harddrive Manufacturer Defect ?! Advice -With picture prov

Thanks for your share on your views,

Btw, I have exchanged the bag, 1 of tk staff I spoke to says that it's normal . What??? Sure a not? So much misalignment still claim it's normal.

He took out a new 1 from the box and the alignment of the straps is much better than my first bag, but still misaligned even after pushing it to it's most relaxed position. End up I took the display set which was aligned.

What I noticed in the 3 hard drive bags, the model tag between the straps, all of them are not exactly in the middle position actually. Omg! It shows think tank is not consistent. Bad impression for some1 like me buying their products for the first time.
    Last edited by knpan; 13th May 2011 at 12:57 AM.

wow.. so by luck, in my rush to get to work.... i got a Harddrive that's in good alignment! the stars aligned for me

Sure, it's misaligned, but I suspect beyond the mild (to severe) OCD case, no one really cares. I know I don't. Next what will we be doing - checking to see if our DSLR buttons are set at a equal distance apart?

I'm buying a huge micrometer screw gauge to make sure the straps on my Billingham are of equal length, to the nearest 0.01 mm.
    Last edited by edutilos-; 13th May 2011 at 10:33 AM.

My streetwalker Pro isn't aligned either, looks worst than the first pic. I doubt it has any functionality issues though.

But for me, my streetwalker pro is ergonomically painful to carry at nominal load, somehow. It's not that it's heavy, just doesn't fit around the waist very well like my deuter school bags do, even though those school bags carried way more heavy stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12