Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Macro

Default Re: Super Macro

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    The 50mm f1.8 would be good. The aperture ring really helps a lot and your working distance isn't that bad.
    thx bro..
    so does that meant.. the max magnification and the zoom length, in this matter, do not helped when choosing to be used with a reverse mount?
    ~PeaceNoWar~

Quote Originally Posted by intrance

thx bro..
    so does that meant.. the max magnification and the zoom length, in this matter, do not helped when choosing to be used with a reverse mount?
    It does count since shorter focal length = higher magnification. The problem is the ease of use. I rather not stick a toothpick into the lever to keep the aperture blades open. I prefer using the aperture ring.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    It does count since shorter focal length = higher magnification. The problem is the ease of use. I rather not stick a toothpick into the lever to keep the aperture blades open. I prefer using the aperture ring.
    understood.. thx sir..
    ~PeaceNoWar~

Do you mean something like this ? : http://www.krebsmicro.com/

There is a photomacrography forum that shares photography with microscopic objectives other than the usual macro lens setups to achieve extreme magnification
    But to shoot at such high magnifications require mobilisation of subject , and much stacking and processing, not to mention special attention to lighting etc

Ryan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12