Thread: 15th May Sunday: The Ultimate Sexy Fashion Shoot with Carol, Evangeline & Channelle

Default 15th May Sunday: The Ultimate Sexy Fashion Shoot with Carol, Evangeline & Channelle

The Ultimate Fashion Shoot With

Three

Sexy Models!

Featuring:

Chanelle, Evangeline & Carol

Date: 15th May, Sun

Time: 9am - 11:30am

Models: 3

Outfits: Fashion

Cost: $45

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 8239 8637 to have a great shoot!

Default Re: 15th May Sunday: The Ultimate Sexy Fashion Shoot with Carol, Evangeline & Channel

EVANGELINE

Default Re: 15th May Sunday: The Ultimate Sexy Fashion Shoot with Carol, Evangeline & Channel

CAROL DI

CHANNELLE

1 wai Ming
    2 chew

support support

Hi
    I love to join your shoot... Is it possible to limit the photographer to max of 6 person.
    There is alot of time more than 6 and time is not enough.
    Also, the last one... it is late and for the first model shoot... it is very short...
    Please improve on this...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner86 View Post
    Hi
    I love to join your shoot... Is it possible to limit the photographer to max of 6 person.
    There is alot of time more than 6 and time is not enough.
    Also, the last one... it is late and for the first model shoot... it is very short...
    Please improve on this...

Cheers

Hi,

thanks for your sugession, i will definitely improve on the areas u mentioned.
    this shoot i will limit to 6shooter/model, and i will take note more on the time in e future.
    greatly appreciate your comments

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks for all the great shoot in the past....

Cheers