Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

  1. #1

    Default Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

    Hi guys,

    Just wondering if there are any programs (which i can download) from internet , that i can burn DVDs? (not to re-sale, but for personal use)

    ie those Original DVDs that you buy have write protect, how about can you go around it?

    Please help.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rickosw
    Hi guys,

    Just wondering if there are any programs (which i can download) from internet , that i can burn DVDs? (not to re-sale, but for personal use)

    ie those Original DVDs that you buy have write protect, how about can you go around it?

    Please help.
    Why do you need to download a specific program to burn to a DVD? Windows already have that function. All you need is a writer.

  3. #3
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Why do you need to download a specific program to burn to a DVD? Windows already have that function. All you need is a writer.
    read from TS post, he is trying to copy a write protected video or movie disc. not any ordinary dvd burning programs can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickosw View Post
    Hi guys,

    Just wondering if there are any programs (which i can download) from internet , that i can burn DVDs? (not to re-sale, but for personal use)

    ie those Original DVDs that you buy have write protect, how about can you go around it?

    Please help.
    some software are able to copy video/ movie disc, but due to copyright law, they will not able to rip the write protected disc. it is illegal.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

    there is noting to do with personal use or reselling, it is illegal to make a copy from write protected disc.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5

    Default Re: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    read from TS post, he is trying to copy a write protected video or movie disc. not any ordinary dvd burning programs can do that.
    some software are able to copy video/ movie disc, but due to copyright law, they will not able to rip the write protected disc. it is illegal.
    Oh... I see I see, in that case, there are ways but they are all illegal

  6. #6

    Default Re: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

    Quote Originally Posted by rickosw View Post
    Hi guys,

    Just wondering if there are any programs (which i can download) from internet , that i can burn DVDs? (not to re-sale, but for personal use)

    ie those Original DVDs that you buy have write protect, how about can you go around it?

    Please help.
    google it lar.....
    Objection !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •