Thread: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

Default Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any programs (which i can download) from internet , that i can burn DVDs? (not to re-sale, but for personal use)

ie those Original DVDs that you buy have write protect, how about can you go around it?

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by rickosw
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any programs (which i can download) from internet , that i can burn DVDs? (not to re-sale, but for personal use)

ie those Original DVDs that you buy have write protect, how about can you go around it?

Please help.
    Why do you need to download a specific program to burn to a DVD? Windows already have that function. All you need is a writer.

Default Re: Programs to burn DVD? - please advice

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Why do you need to download a specific program to burn to a DVD? Windows already have that function. All you need is a writer.
    read from TS post, he is trying to copy a write protected video or movie disc. not any ordinary dvd burning programs can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickosw View Post
    Hi guys,

Please help.
    some software are able to copy video/ movie disc, but due to copyright law, they will not able to rip the write protected disc. it is illegal.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

there is noting to do with personal use or reselling, it is illegal to make a copy from write protected disc.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    read from TS post, he is trying to copy a write protected video or movie disc. not any ordinary dvd burning programs can do that.
    some software are able to copy video/ movie disc, but due to copyright law, they will not able to rip the write protected disc. it is illegal.
    Oh... I see I see, in that case, there are ways but they are all illegal

Quote Originally Posted by rickosw View Post
    Hi guys,

Please help.
    google it lar.....
    Objection !!!