Thread: X-box: How much ah?

Default X-box: How much ah?

Am contemplating recontracting for a 2 year broadband plan with Starhub, and they're offering me an Xbox (crystal edition) free with the contract. Wanna see how much the street price of the Xbox is, to see if its worth it to get this package... thanks

+1 here

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    Am contemplating recontracting for a 2 year broadband plan with Starhub, and they're offering me an Xbox (crystal edition) free with the contract. Wanna see how much the street price of the Xbox is, to see if its worth it to get this package... thanks
    3 Package that I know of (at least valid then two weeks back):
    1. 288 (Black X Box + 1 controller)
    2. 328 (Green X Box + 1 controller + 2 games (Crimson Skies + Gotham racing 2))
    3. 358 (Black X Box + 1 controller + 1 modem (for SCV) + 1 X box live + 3 old games (Halo, tetris, Starwar) + 2 months subscription for cable (the non unlimited one))

In Tang they actually add 6% rebate for Citibank card holder + 40 dollar voucher for XBOX accesories.

PS: The SCV offer will require you to buy cable modem if you register for MAXONLINE 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by bangkuangz
    PS: The SCV offer will require you to buy cable modem if you register for MAXONLINE 1500.
    http://www.starhub.com/online/promot...rystalbox.html

The current offer includes a free modem.

Phildate
    Guests

What's the score with modification???

Already called up to ask: Since mine is a recontract, I'm only entitled to getting one crystal LE Xbox with 1 controller. No free games bundled.. anyway, took the plunge and signed up for another 2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    What's the score with modification???
    It won't come modded. But it will cost somewhere from $100-150. I read from the papers that modding will be made illegal soon i.e. shops aren't alllowed to mod for you.

Phildate
    Guests

It won't come modded. But it will cost somewhere from $100-150. I read from the papers that modding will be made illegal soon i.e. shops aren't alllowed to mod for you.
    I heard that too from a shop that was selling a crystal X-Box (fully mod for games and multi-region DVDs) + 2 controllers + 3 games for $500.