Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I wonder ..

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default I wonder ..

    I wonder if organizing a biking cum photoshooting outing will be a possible one cos i just got a folding bike( used to do mountain biking becos of the high risk ) can go on train and basically anywhere .. any comments and negative thoughts to any single one of my words is welcome.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono
    I wonder if organizing a biking cum photoshooting outing will be a possible one cos i just got a folding bike( used to do mountain biking becos of the high risk ) can go on train and basically anywhere .. any comments and negative thoughts to any single one of my words is welcome.
    Why not? I think it's a great idea but tough to decide on a meeting point since not everyone owns a folding bike

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    don have to own a folding bike, any bike is good and if possible can take those without bike on ur back seat .. my folding bike can only withstand another 30-35kg lady with a 5kg camera equipment before it spilt into 2 ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    I used to cycle and take photos. But it's very tiring and also, you got to guard 2 items. Your bicycle and your camera instead of 1. Think of it, is it worth the trouble?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Thomson
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    On the contrary, having a few ppl cycle and shoot together means that we can always have some1 to keep an eye on the bikes while the others can concentrate on shooting. (take turns to do this of course). I enjoy going out on my foldie exactly 'cos can go to more obscure places easily - just limit gear a bit lah. Count me in if you organise!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    Quote Originally Posted by eel View Post
    On the contrary, having a few ppl cycle and shoot together means that we can always have some1 to keep an eye on the bikes while the others can concentrate on shooting. (take turns to do this of course). I enjoy going out on my foldie exactly 'cos can go to more obscure places easily - just limit gear a bit lah. Count me in if you organise!
    im using brompton and you? see which weekend i free then will post on 'gathering and outing" ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    go single gear, slower and enjoy scenery more

    Okay before everybody PM me, the chiobu already married to the guy using birdy bike


    Me finally have a Ben & Jerry @ Singapore Zoo (cycled from Yishun MRT)


    With the gang in Melaka - eat.. cycle.. eat.. cycle..


    Yellow @ Holland V

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    In the bumboat, crossing to Pangerang to cycle to Sungei Regit


    Naughty in Melaka


    I have gone up to Fort Canning on a single gear


    I have cycled to sentosa siloso beach with it. :P


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    In the bumboat, crossing to Pangerang to cycle to Sungei Regit


    Naughty in Melaka


    I have gone up to Fort Canning on a single gear


    I have cycled to sentosa siloso beach with it. :P

    Nice is that a strida LT bike? i went on a kranji tour and i discover many nice place, got macro as well ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: I wonder ..

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    Nice is that a strida LT bike? i went on a kranji tour and i discover many nice place, got macro as well ..
    It is my yellow strida 3.
    I have another white strida mini (strida 4?) but have not taken any photo with it. It is like strida 5 but a bit smaller. I bought cos it is cute. :P

    After that never consider upgrading yet.
    I have not cycle much now due to family commitment, but hopefully will be able to again in a few months time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •