Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need photographers

Auntie here interested also!

So far, I've been shooting street models. Meaning not pro models but models who know nuts abt posing, so auntie here have to lao gua & pose for them & tell them how to smile, where to look etc.

Btw, I'm a film user. I've not scanned my studio pics yet, but can meet up with u to show u what I have. Will pm u my details.

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Oh really .... you bad girl..tempting 'uncle' now

Anyway, I am sure u have a lot of handsome digital photographers, who have already PMed you their services

"uncle" will relax till he is wanted
    The "handsome digital photographers' can use Photoshop for handsoming up themselves leh.

"Uncle" can relax but don't relax for too many years. Young sweet models will turn old sour women if wait too many years.

Quote Originally Posted by des72
    hi jiujiu

pls read yr offstone.com PM. nice talking with u
    Hah?

I thought this is CS?

hi guys & gals appreciate yr inputs & interest. but please try 2 keep banal talk 2 a minimum. as it is the this thread's already getting kinda long n messy. we're straying a quite a bit from the main topic.

Default Me Too

Hi

Can I join in also? Pls tell me the date n place can then I confirm with you lor. Thank you.

Deregistered

Wink

Hi jiu jiu,
    can SLR camera be use to take the photo for U??

Default camera

SLR???sure y not.!!!..

As long as the end results is good.....i dun care watever kachang puteh or ikan bilis camera u use.

Default Still no news from you Jiujiu

Hi Jiujiu,

I've PMed you quite some time back but still haven't got any response from you. May be I'm too impatient, but do you only reply to those who have been selected?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

can post some pics of the models here?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Deregistered

Question

Hello Jiujiu,
    I'm using the Nikon F80,BUT I'm not very experience in taking photo for models BUT me simply love to take photo for them.By the way,after that must I give U the negative?? What if I also want the photo??

Default shooting

oh..no nono...its jus that too many photographer PM me. then i onli tak dw those leaving thier contacts n name. so if u haf leave those to me..u r in my list n will call u if u r selected lro.

Anyway dun wory lar..... i got 6 model on hand....

but those photographer who haf work wif me before got priority coz i knw how's thier skills oredi............

Default film??

Quote Originally Posted by Yawoo
    Hello Jiujiu,
    I'm using the Nikon F80,BUT I'm not very experience in taking photo for models BUT me simply love to take photo for them.By the way,after that must I give U the negative?? What if I also want the photo??

hm.... i prefer to work with those wif some experience lar.coz i m also building up my portfolio mar........

nagative???? eh.......can smone help me to reply...i reali duno wat to say leh.........??

yawoo, if ur pics is good then i lik hor...u develop a 5r or 8 r for me lar, then u keep the negative lor. then i will help u to the scanning n DI for the model ok

Quote Originally Posted by jiujiu
    hm.... i prefer to work with those wif some experience lar.coz i m also building up my portfolio mar........

nagative???? eh.......can smone help me to reply...i reali duno wat to say leh.........??

yawoo, if ur pics is good then i lik hor...u develop a 5r or 8 r for me lar, then u keep the negative lor. then i will help u to the scanning n DI for the model ok
    I used to shoot 'new' models' portfolios before (for Phantom [adults] and Bess Models [mostly children]).

I wouldn't mind having a little fun doing it again.

I didn't bother keeping most of it, but I do have a few samples left over.

Would you be interested in PM-ing me to discuss you 'portfolio' building?

Pmed u...my portfolios are mostly dragonflies and birds...keke

Dun mind doin backup..pick me pick me!

Quote Originally Posted by Yawoo
    Hello Jiujiu,
    I believe you can get the shop to digitally scan in the negatives for u and store these scanned photos into a CD... then in that case, u can keep the negatives... while jiujiu will be able to get the digital prints...

Rgds

Hihi,am intrested to shoot.Contact me by pm for more details

Hi, I am interested to shoot, pm me for more details.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123