Thread: Hello + one question

Default Hello + one question

Hi all! I'm new to ClubSnap and I'm hoping to learn and refine my skills here. starting casually but decided to put more time and effort into learning the nuances of making a photo rather than taking a photo so here i am!

I understand that this is devoted to photography but im wondering if there is any place on this forum that allows for discussion of graphic design? for example if i took a picture and did a lot of manipulation or just maybe vector designs?

if there isnt any forum for that, would anyone know of any forums which is newbie-friendly?

thanks and hello again!

Default Re: Hello + one question

We have a Digital Darkroom section.... Better look through the forum categories before posting.
    Alpha

hi rashkae, thanks for replying! i have seen it but i see that its mostly more on post processing of photography.. im not sure if i were to post say... an image i took and then created a vector out of it will be the appropriate section for that. seems to be more on design over photography..

Quote Originally Posted by 71N9- View Post
    hi rashkae, thanks for replying! i have seen it but i see that its mostly more on post processing of photography.. im not sure if i were to post say... an image i took and then created a vector out of it will be the appropriate section for that. seems to be more on design over photography..
    ah my bad, i have seen some threads with the same intention that i would like to do here. but would anyone know about any local design forums? or even international ones that are popular (popular as in visited daily)?

ah my bad, i have seen some threads with the same intention that i would like to do here. but would anyone know about any local design forums? or even international ones that are popular (popular as in visited daily)?
    Ah I see what you mean.

Best bet would be the Adobe forums I guess.
    Alpha

Try deviantART forums.