Thread: AGFA 200 HDC color negs

Question AGFA 200 HDC color negs

Hi All & Greetings to Seniors,

I recently bought a batch of AGFA color print films, rated at 200, and went shooting both outdoors in late afternoon lights, night shoots ( long exposures ), and indoors using a dedicated flash gun. My systen is a Dynax 7 and the flash is the 5600SH. Lenses are : SIGMA's 17-35mm, 28-200mm, 15mm fisheye.

I must say that I wasn't too pleased with the results, there appears to be this great tendency towards reddish and orangey tinge. I have used AGFA's previous color films ( the ISO 100 varieties back in 1995 ) and they turned out pretty good shots.
    Well balanced colours.

I write to ask any of you in here have any experiences or comments, or info on AGFA films that I should know ?

Any assistance and advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

C J

Default Re: AGFA 200 HDC color negs

Originally posted by spilot
    Hi All & Greetings to Seniors,

I recently bought a batch of AGFA color print films, rated at 200, and went shooting both outdoors in late afternoon lights, night shoots ( long exposures ), and indoors using a dedicated flash gun. My systen is a Dynax 7 and the flash is the 5600SH. Lenses are : SIGMA's 17-35mm, 28-200mm, 15mm fisheye.

I must say that I wasn't too pleased with the results, there appears to be this great tendency towards reddish and orangey tinge. I have used AGFA's previous color films ( the ISO 100 varieties back in 1995 ) and they turned out pretty good shots.
    Well balanced colours.

I write to ask any of you in here have any experiences or comments, or info on AGFA films that I should know ?

Any assistance and advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

C J

Why do you think Agfa films come in a reddish-orangish box?

Regards
    CK