Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

  1. #1

    Default Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    5 – 8 May | Central Atrium

    This event comprises various interactive activities including a bridal fashion show, a lucky draw, financial planning services as well as comprehensive and creative ideas to inspire couples preparing for their special day.

    http://www.marinasquare.com.sg/index.php?page=events

  2. #2

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    The following web pages indicate that one has to pay for access into event area:

    --- http://sg.offerstation.com/happening...s-weddings.htm
    --- http://www.hwbrides.com.sg/fabulousweddings/

    Unsure if photographers are able to photograph the event easily

  3. #3

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    The following web pages indicate that one has to pay for access into event area:

    --- http://sg.offerstation.com/happening...s-weddings.htm
    --- http://www.hwbrides.com.sg/fabulousweddings/

    Unsure if photographers are able to photograph the event easily
    fee for contestants bah.

  4. #4

    Thumbs up Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Hi,

    Does anyone know of the timing for the bridal fashion show and are we allow to take photos of the show?

    Thanks.

    300n

  5. #5

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    It's at the main atrium so it's open to public…not sure if can find good spot to take photos..worse case take from upstairs with telephoto but dun think will be nice…
    It's from 11am-9pm so i'm guessing there should be an even fashion show? NO idea…anyone knows? I would like to go and give it a try taking photos…never tried before...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Konoha Village
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Went there yesterday evening, no show(wasted trip!!!). Ask the people working there ,and they say .The show is from 6 ~7 pm on Sat.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto4836 View Post
    Went there yesterday evening, no show(wasted trip!!!). Ask the people working there ,and they say .The show is from 6 ~7 pm on Sat.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers
    thanks for updating us.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Konoha Village
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by wmayeo View Post
    thanks for updating us.
    No problem .
    Anyone went for the shoot ?
    I gave up on this , and go after Turf Belle at Junction 8 instead. Lolx.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto4836 View Post
    No problem .
    Anyone went for the shoot ?
    I gave up on this , and go after Turf Belle at Junction 8 instead. Lolx.
    Nope. thanks to TS for this notice...

  10. #10

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto4836 View Post
    No problem .
    Anyone went for the shoot ?
    Just about everyone who went there was asked to shoot from elsewhere. I joined others to shoot from above.

    How it was set up.




    I counted around 60+ gowns. Full Album
    Last edited by Reportage; 8th May 2011 at 11:51 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Konoha Village
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Just about everyone who went there was asked to shoot from elsewhere. I joined others to shoot from above.

    How it was set up.




    I counted around 60+ gowns. Full Album
    Hi , Thank you for sharing.

    I suppose its a difficult location to shoot for this event.... (phototog not quite welcome by the organiser....)

    Does this always happens at wedding shows? Or are there any other events that have similar problem ?

    Still a noob / newbie so just asking around.... mod if this not the place.. let me know.

    Thanks.

    Cheers

  12. #12

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto4836 View Post
    Hi , Thank you for sharing.

    I suppose its a difficult location to shoot for this event.... (phototog not quite welcome by the organiser....)

    Does this always happens at wedding shows? Or are there any other events that have similar problem ?

    Still a noob / newbie so just asking around.... mod if this not the place.. let me know.

    Thanks.

    Cheers
    see how lah...quite a number of events have been blacklisted by the senior photographers who frequent these events. More then often someone will create account and will post "shooting opportunity at so and so venue" to attract photographers if they see the past days no photographer show up. Those experienced event organiser often close eyes because looks good for any event and own career if have a wall of photographers with big big gear show up. In the case of fashion shows, its a ego boost for the design labels execs who attend and the models as they are probably used to overseas type of fashion shows.
    Last edited by Reportage; 8th May 2011 at 06:43 PM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

    Dunno what you trying to say here. It was a good event but too bad photogs did not have opportunity to shoot. Maybe that was why they dun want to include the show timing?
    Just take note that this may happen to their future show as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    see how lah...quite a number of events have been blacklisted by the senior photographers who frequent these events. More then often someone will create account and will post "shooting opportunity at so and so venue" to attract photographers if they see the past days no photographer show up. Those experienced event organiser often close eyes because looks good for any event and own career if have a wall of photographers with big big gear show up. In the case of fashion shows, its a ego boost for the design labels execs who attend and the models as they are probably used to overseas type of fashion shows.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •