Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first day with the 35mm F/2.4

Default Re: My first day with the 35mm F/2.4

nope, its all me.

somewhat still in the process of trial and error of using this lens.

if not particularly sharp then is either i used at f/2.4 or had to slow the shutter speed to let in more light.

But for what i do, works quite well. I wasnt expecting a lot from the Night Trail or the Rally at the stadium but pics were surprisingly clean even at higher iso.

I wonder just how far can i push the performance of this lens.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Then prehaps, you need to polish up your photo taking skill first instead of focusing on the gear? Sorry you are doing great injustice to this lens

You must have a really special DA 35 if it can magically make your high ISO images cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by CorneliusK View Post
    You must have a really special DA 35 if it can magically make your high ISO images cleaner.
    You mean his DA35 made his K20D become a K5?

Reportage, your enjoyment of your own photos is all that matters :-)... its your satisfaction that is paramount. So keep on shooting with the DA35!

Not any sort of expert in any respects, but personally i think you just had very unfortunate lighting when you took some of those pictures...

Reportage, most your shots are overexposed... i think you are over-setting the exposure compensation

DA35 is one of my fave lens... it is actually quite sharp at F/2.4. I am not a pro, sharing these shots at F/2.4 when I bought my KR earlier this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12