Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: [Comment] Digihub dry box at comex2004

  1. #1

    Default [Comment] Digihub dry box at comex2004

    Hi,

    Thinking of getting a Dry Box. Any comments for the 3 items in the coming comex?

    http://www.hardwarezone.com/microsit..._singapore.pdf

    TIA.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahk
    Hi,

    Thinking of getting a Dry Box. Any comments for the 3 items in the coming comex?

    http://www.hardwarezone.com/microsit..._singapore.pdf

    TIA.
    u refer to the dry box or the dry cabinet.

    I'm presently using their dry cabinet DB-036.
    Not bad.. but the price is the same as when I brought @ normal time. Just that they give a trolley cart as free gift.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    65

    Default dry cabinet promo?

    seems to me its like a roadshow..
    hmm.. if it is.. how long till it end its run?

    thanks~

  4. #4

    Default

    The comex is from 26 to 29 Aug......
    selling a lot of computer and electronics stuffs......
    usually can buy things at better offer there....... but some things are still same price also......
    Both the dry box and dry cabinet price are ok ......

  5. #5

    Default

    I bought one dry cabinet from Carrefour recently. 20L cost $79 brand i think is "Everone". You may wanna consider this.

  6. #6

    Default

    Try MSColor....i bought my Bossmen 30L for $85
    few months back

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etgoh
    Try MSColor....i bought my Bossmen 30L for $85
    few months back

    hi etgoh, how u find the bossmen dry cabinet, can you maintain the humidity between 45-55%? Do you use a digital hydrometer?

  8. #8
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    the dry boy is not bad.. but just that i think that the analog meter is not accurate...
    cos i got 1 80L for quite a gd buy.. now the 80L wif digital meter is goin for 208 maybe goin cheaper...

  9. #9

    Default

    I saw a dry box (not cabinet) yday at Carrfour at $16....
    But i dunno if good or not

    Like to ask ppl who hv been to Comex or similar fair.......
    During the last day hor..... they give more free gift and better offer izzit?
    Last edited by Annery; 26th August 2004 at 09:38 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    depends on wat offer.. for those u see alreadi offer till low price on 3-4th day... most likey they will not throw in much offer during the last minute.. unless for the more higher range/expensive 1..

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    depends on wat offer.. for those u see alreadi offer till low price on 3-4th day... most likey they will not throw in much offer during the last minute.. unless for the more higher range/expensive 1..
    Ok........ thanks.......

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marlin
    hi etgoh, how u find the bossmen dry cabinet, can you maintain the humidity between 45-55%? Do you use a digital hydrometer?
    I dont use a digital hydrometer, i use the analogue meter that come with the cabinet. Usually it is in the range of 40 ~55%. Some times i do see it drop to 30% but it is only for a while, it will go back to the range again. So far so good can't really comment much as i have use this only for 3 mths + and my cam is only a few months, have to wait a while longer to really see the effect on my equipment. But so far no problem with it.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etgoh
    I dont use a digital hydrometer, i use the analogue meter that come with the cabinet. Usually it is in the range of 40 ~55%. Some times i do see it drop to 30% but it is only for a while, it will go back to the range again. So far so good can't really comment much as i have use this only for 3 mths + and my cam is only a few months, have to wait a while longer to really see the effect on my equipment. But so far no problem with it.
    so what is the setting u used on the cabinet ; LR, MR or HR?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •