Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1005

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

  1. #941
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    lol no not open to Class 95.. Rather... they don't bother to listen/read everything.
    This reminds me of a south park episode... The humancentipad... Don't read agreement/rule and kena trouble... Lol

  2. #942
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    This reminds me of a south park episode... The humancentipad... Don't read agreement/rule and kena trouble... Lol
    not just in this CS forum. most other local forums also... Singaporeans really *shake heads!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #943
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    yeah boss! they should be 'butchered' by bon bon... so let's kidnap them and place them in her cage.. LOL

    as for the kkj signed up but never read post, maybe the mod will remove them later?
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    not just in this CS forum. most other local forums also... Singaporeans really *shake heads!
    I wish nightwolf will go and clean up that outing thread... Lol

  4. #944
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I wish nightwolf will go and clean up that outing thread... Lol
    i feel like chutting pattern.

    slot 1-15: Allenleonhart's friends.

  5. #945
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    because idiots that dun read ought to be dulanded.

  6. #946
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    i feel like chutting pattern.

    slot 1-15: Allenleonhart's friends.
    Call him!! Hahaha
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #947
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    i feel like chutting pattern.

    slot 1-15: Allenleonhart's friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart
    because idiots that dun read ought to be dulanded.
    Feel the wrath of our king!!!!!!!!

  8. #948
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Feel the wrath of our king!!!!!!!!
    no seriously. i mean kns if it was allowed, i think a lot of outings, no one need go already

  9. #949
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    1. compactrod 8am - 11am
    2. delonggoh 8am - 11 am
    3. imagesmith 8am -11am
    4. Micros 8am-11am
    5. arberdenz 8am - 11am
    6. arberdenz's friend 8am - 11am
    7. arberdenz's friend 8am - 11am

  10. #950
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart
    1. compactrod 8am - 11am
    2. delonggoh 8am - 11 am
    3. imagesmith 8am -11am
    4. Micros 8am-11am
    5. arberdenz 8am - 11am
    6. arberdenz's friend 8am - 11am
    7. arberdenz's friend 8am - 11am
    1 idiot start that timing thing and the rest of the idiots follow...

  11. #951
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    1 idiot start that timing thing and the rest of the idiots follow...
    they dun think.zz

    and someone tried to register for friend.

  12. #952
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Lol that's one reason why i don't like signing up for things in cs...

  13. #953
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Lol that's one reason why i don't like signing up for things in cs...
    i dun mind one. but sometimes... stupid ppl do stupid things lor

  14. #954

    Default

    Haha nikon forum very exciting again!!

  15. #955
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha nikon forum very exciting again!!
    wa what happen?

    the randomers officially turned into the random troll thread o.o

  16. #956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    wa what happen?

    the randomers officially turned into the random troll thread o.o
    Haha see the nikon forum garang that thread. This time randomers not involved haha

  17. #957
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha see the nikon forum garang that thread. This time randomers not involved haha
    If we make it a randomers' policy to troll those posting, will we be disband??? ROFL

  18. #958
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    If we make it a randomers' policy to troll those posting, will we be disband??? ROFL
    actually... yes!

  19. #959
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    If we make it a randomers' policy to troll those posting, will we be disband??? ROFL
    It's grounds for permaban in some forums. I don't see how this forum is different. LOL
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  20. #960
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha see the nikon forum garang that thread. This time randomers not involved haha
    I dare not step into unknown territory. LOL
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •