Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1005

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

  1. #41

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Rain, red skies, blue skies, black skies etc etc. everyday's different. everyday brings a new experience

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Street photo taking???
    Yup but we cannot join one haha

  3. #43
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Yup but we cannot join one haha
    Just finish dinner.. Going to shoot now.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Yup but we cannot join one haha
    All XMM only???

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    All XMM only???
    Hahaha "dad" you wear a wig maybe can sneak in

  6. #46
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    ok finally gotthe distortions managed.

    my ultimate of all ultimate IR panos


  7. #47
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    ok. this coming monday, anyone up for a strobist shoot?

  8. #48
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    ok. this coming monday, anyone up for a strobist shoot?
    Me me! Where? What to bring? LOL

  9. #49
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Me me! Where? What to bring? LOL
    mm. chinese garden, drag all ur strobist gear u have with u. optical syncs, reflectors, etc etc.

    anyone can drag a XMM + a makeup artist? or else i'll be strobing some tortoises HAHAHA

  10. #50
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    ok finally gotthe distortions managed.

    my ultimate of all ultimate IR panos
    Erm... How come your IR is in B&W??? Noob here. LOL
    Last edited by iguanavon; 30th April 2011 at 09:43 PM.

  11. #51
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Erm... How come your IR is in B&W??? Noob here. LOL
    cause i lazy to color them HAHA

    different people have different approaches to IR. Limwh likes to paint his IR photos. literally paint with photoshop. Wuderlak likes a soft diffused brown sepiaish tone. LXchua likes clouds and does heavy HDR with them.

    my approach is to keep it simple and easier to be accepted. so i normally do either dual tone with blue yellow, blue white, or just black white

  12. #52
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    mm. chinese garden, drag all ur strobist gear u have with u. optical syncs, reflectors, etc etc.

    anyone can drag a XMM + a makeup artist? or else i'll be strobing some tortoises HAHAHA
    Paiseh... I only have 1 external flash nia leh......

  13. #53
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Paiseh... I only have 1 external flash nia leh......
    LOL but if everyone has 1 flash, and u all share same system (nikon) u all can do it too

  14. #54
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    cause i lazy to color them HAHA

    different people have different approaches to IR. Limwh likes to paint his IR photos. literally paint with photoshop. Wuderlak likes a soft diffused brown sepiaish tone. LXchua likes clouds and does heavy HDR with them.

    my approach is to keep it simple and easier to be accepted. so i normally do either dual tone with blue yellow, blue white, or just black white
    Oh... I always thought that IR will give snowy white foliages while other stuff still retains their colour... whahaha

  15. #55
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    LOL but if everyone has 1 flash, and u all share same system (nikon) u all can do it too
    I Alpha user whahaha

    Unless Kei, Zahne and naheuy come too. LOL

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    I Alpha user whahaha

    Unless Kei, Zahne and naheuy come too. LOL
    Heh. Don't mind. Next year i'm planning a mass upgrade lol. But the current flashlight's good enough.

  17. #57

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I Alpha user whahaha

    Unless Kei, Zahne and naheuy come too. LOL
    haha monday cannot la, i kena book by my OC already (havent CO yet!)... havent exactly gone out for min. 2weeks because of exams bleh!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  18. #58

    Default

    Hahaha Monday my OC give me off day to shoot macro

  19. #59
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Can the king lead our Monday's expedition to places randomers have never gone before..?

    I wanna go!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya
    Can the king lead our Monday's expedition to places randomers have never gone before..?

    I wanna go!
    So Monday after the tpy park you wanna shoot with the king?

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •