Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1005

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

  1. #441

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    No la its my fave seahseah <3
    Seahseah is blue mah

  2. #442
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Seahseah is blue mah
    Seah is orange one...

  3. #443
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy

    No la its my fave seahseah <3
    Oops say wrong colour. Hahah. Think not going Liao. Looks like going to rain. Again. Zzzzzzz. Hahah

    I LOVE THE MONTH OF MAY.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #444
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Oops say wrong colour. Hahah. Think not going Liao. Looks like going to rain. Again. Zzzzzzz. Hahah

    I LOVE THE MONTH OF MAY.
    I don't like!!! Spoil shooting events!!!

  5. #445
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    i also Love the month of May!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #446

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Seah is orange one...
    Oops haha, seahseah not really orange lah, is a weird shade of pink. I'm mistaken haha!!

  7. #447
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    i also Love the month of May!
    Happy birthday!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #448
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Oops haha, seahseah not really orange lah, is a weird shade of pink. I'm mistaken haha!!
    Is Orange lah... NSP wears orange one... Your tv/monitor need to do colour calibration liao Whahahaha

  9. #449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    Is Orange lah... NSP wears orange one... Your tv/monitor need to do colour calibration liao Whahahaha
    The real orange is RP mah. Haha better dun say le lah, later thread kena lock

  10. #450
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    The real orange is RP mah. Haha better dun say le lah, later thread kena lock
    SP, NP, TP, NYP, RP all no need to wear uniform one mah... LOL

  11. #451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    SP, NP, NYP, RP all no need to wear uniform one mah... LOL
    During open house to attract potential students will give out school T-shirts haha!!

  12. #452
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    During open house to attract potential students will give out school T-shirts haha!!
    RP got no exams! Shiok! Hahaha
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    RP got no exams! Shiok! Hahaha
    But sadly it's the least recognized in all the polytechnics.

  14. #454
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    But sadly it's the least recognized in all the polytechnics.
    Huh??? Really???
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #455

    Default

    Wa so many people in serangoon! Pics from the "lectures" can post in events gallery right?
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  16. #456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Huh??? Really???
    Kind of lah, because in RP you just follow certain steps, if you do not know much about a subject you still can get A or distinction. Last time on attachment, the supervisors also complain that RP students do no know their stuff.

  17. #457
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Kind of lah, because in RP you just follow certain steps, if you do not know much about a subject you still can get A or distinction. Last time on attachment, the supervisors also complain that RP students do no know their stuff.
    They're project based one, right???

  18. #458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    They're project based one, right???
    Yup, they call it problem based learning I think. Everyday give you scenario then u do research and present at the end of the day. The thing is that there's a loophole or something, where if you cover the steps you are guaranteed an A.

  19. #459
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Yup, they call it problem based learning I think. Everyday give you scenario then u do research and present at the end of the day. The thing is that there's a loophole or something, where if you cover the steps you are guaranteed an A.
    That's C.R.A.P...

  20. #460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    That's C.R.A.P...
    Hahaha but study there good, everyday can macro at AP

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •