Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1005

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

  1. #281

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Lol, they don't cut anymore..... They shave... Whahaha
    oh yea. they'll just shave this is what you'll look like afterwards:



    or worse... THIS!

    Last edited by kei1309; 3rd May 2011 at 05:46 PM.

  2. #282
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    yeah... down there they'll shave off armpits hairs!

    LOL
    Wah! Your unit need to shave armpit one ah? Can go complain liao lol

  3. #283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    Heh my hair is all gone
    Enlisted?

  4. #284

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Enlisted?
    Not yet, Thursday then enlist.

  5. #285
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Wah! Your unit need to shave armpit one ah? Can go complain liao lol
    LOL

    over there got reports of recruits felling sick from bed-bugs sucking blood from their armpits de!

    hahahaha... i did not go there. you did kena go there meh?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #286
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    LOL

    over there got reports of recruits felling sick from bed-bugs sucking blood from their armpits de!

    hahahaha... i did not go there. you did kena go there meh?
    I went there but bo leh, no armpit shaving ROFL

  7. #287
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I went there but bo leh, no armpit shaving ROFL
    that time you lucky loh!

    but this year our brad pit jialat liao ... ROFL
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 3rd May 2011 at 06:46 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  8. #288
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    that time you lucky loh!

    but this year our brad pit jialat liao ... ROFL
    Wah! Like that I scare not only shave armpit hair nia leh! Whahahaha

  9. #289

    Default

    Any rally at west? Thought of taking photo.

  10. #290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    Wah! Like that I scare not only shave armpit hair nia leh! Whahahaha
    Hairless soldier?

  11. #291
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    woo home at last.

    cant wait this sat. shooting a pair of twins if all goes according to plan

  12. #292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    Not yet, Thursday then enlist.
    Pls take care, don't be a hero.

  13. #293
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Any rally at west? Thought of taking photo.
    CCK stadium got NSP rally 7~10pm

  14. #294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    CCK stadium got NSP rally 7~10pm
    Thx. Any at Jurong?

  15. #295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    CCK stadium got NSP rally 7~10pm
    U going?

  16. #296
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Thx. Any at Jurong?
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    U going?
    Didn't take note of Jurong area one. Your side should be under CCK GRC also, right???
    I not going, cannot tahan standing for so long... LOL

  17. #297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    Didn't take note of Jurong area one. Your side should be under CCK GRC also, right???
    I not going, cannot tahan standing for so long... LOL
    My side not CCK, is River Valley High. Ha ha ...

  18. #298

  19. #299
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 13!! (dance cha cha)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    My side not CCK, is River Valley High. Ha ha ...
    LOL! 1 Jurong area can divide into 3~4 GRC/SMC

  20. #300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    LOL! 1 Jurong area can divide into 3~4 GRC/SMC
    I am still new

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •