Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

  1. #761
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i was referring to e pic where e person seem to be smoking sheesha i think i spell wrongly.
    That's not shisha bro. If you go Kg Glam area you can see the 'contraptions'... anyway for your reference they look like

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Iv_LkDfcH2...sha_gold_m.jpg
    Exploring! :)

  2. #762
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    That's not shisha bro. If you go Kg Glam area you can see the 'contraptions'... anyway for your reference they look like

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Iv_LkDfcH2...sha_gold_m.jpg
    I know them by their other name hooka

  3. #763
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    That's not shisha bro. If you go Kg Glam area you can see the 'contraptions'... anyway for your reference they look like

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Iv_LkDfcH2...sha_gold_m.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I know them by their other name hooka
    Bros, 'hookah' is an indian name for it, as it originate from north-western india. 'Shisha' is an arabic name for it. The ang-mo countries call it 'sheesha'.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah#Names_and_etymology

    highly recommended to smoke hookah once in a while
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #764
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Bros, 'hookah' is an indian name for it, as it originate from north-western india. 'Shisha' is an arabic name for it. The ang-mo countries call it 'sheesha'.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah#Names_and_etymology

    highly recommended to smoke hookah once in a while
    hahahaha no no... will avoid that stuff
    Exploring! :)

  5. #765
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    isn't tt worst den smoking?
    but it is damned 'high'...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #766
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahaha no no... will avoid that stuff
    bro you'll never know how 'pleasurable' it is if you never try at least once...

    unlike ciggs, it's not really addictive de... it's cost like a jug of beer

    LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  7. #767
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    bro you'll never know how 'pleasurable' it is if you never try at least once...

    unlike ciggs, it's not really addictive de... it's cost like a jug of beer

    LOL
    hahahah can I take your word for it?
    Exploring! :)

  8. #768
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahah can I take your word for it?
    LOL

    different people got different reactions when smoking hookah/shisha.

    my ex-gf said she felt like wanna laugh non-stop, some of my friends said they felt sleepy, but for me i was in trance

    must find a good joint where the tobacco is very generous and not like some misers shops.

    when you wanna go, i can join you. hookah/shisha is best enjoyed if smoking and shared among friends. they got nice middle-eastern foods
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #769
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    LOL

    different people got different reactions when smoking hookah/shisha.

    my ex-gf said she felt like wanna laugh non-stop, some of my friends said they felt sleepy, but for me i was in trance

    must find a good joint where the tobacco is very generous and not like some misers shops.

    when you wanna go, i can join you. hookah/shisha is best enjoyed if smoking and shared among friends. they got nice middle-eastern foods
    I like the food... but the tobacco.... hmmmm, don't think I'm up for that
    Exploring! :)

  10. #770

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    but it is damned 'high'...
    lolx.. my friend tried before when they r in India..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  11. #771

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    mmm shisha mmmm.. makes me stoned

  12. #772
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    mmm shisha mmmm.. makes me stoned
    kei 小姐,when you wanna go smoke? i wanna date you again

    LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  13. #773
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Apple flavor one is the best!

  14. #774
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    BTW.... take a moment to read please.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...new-old-CS-ers

  15. #775
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)



    Cars skating.... Wah today damn tiring! But lotsa nice captures! And Hydrophobia well used! :P
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #776
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    Cars skating.... Wah today damn tiring! But lotsa nice captures! And Hydrophobia well used! :P
    Should've come capture the SunChasers in go-kart action this afternoon. Definitely not as glamorous, but...
    Exploring! :)

  17. #777
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    morning folks...

    We should have a big makan session sometime soon
    Exploring! :)

  18. #778
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    morning folks...

    We should have a big makan session sometime soon
    Yes... need to celebrate for you all! Congrats again!

  19. #779
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Yes... need to celebrate for you all! Congrats again!
    hahahah tks bro!
    Exploring! :)

  20. #780
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Apple flavor one is the best!
    bro, same here, it's my fave too

    when wanna smoke?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •