Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

  1. #581
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah. Just had a satisfying lunch. Hokkien mee with good chilli. Yum yum!
    must tell us where la
    then we can go check it out ... hehehe
    Exploring! :)

  2. #582
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    OMG. I listed my tilt head for sale and I am getting SMS and calls left right center.

    Somemore got people say I no gentleman because I give to someone else Coz that someone else confirm time with me first.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 30th May 2011 at 03:36 PM.

  3. #583
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    OMG. I listed my tilt head for sale and I am getting SMS and calls left right center.

    Somemore got people say I no gentleman because I give to someone else Coz that someone else confirm time with me first.
    dun care la... first to come down and close the deal wins
    did you state clearly in your ad?
    Exploring! :)

  4. #584
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    dun care la... first to come down and close the deal wins
    did you state clearly in your ad?
    This one I forgot to write. $40 item. But he did not confirm time mah. Say he will let me know.

    Then another dude who started talking to me earlier confirm time right away.

    And no one said, I want it. All say I am interested, when can meet. No definite commitment.

  5. #585
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    But calls still coming in. Is the whole Singapore out of stock of manfrotto 234rc?

    Or just maybe I price too low. LOL

  6. #586
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    This one I forgot to write. $40 item. But he did not confirm time mah. Say he will let me know.

    Then another dude who started talking to me earlier confirm time right away.

    And no one said, I want it. All say I am interested, when can meet. No definite commitment.
    then you are not obliged to hold it for him mah...
    That time when I bought my 85/1.8, I told the guy I was interested but can only deal the next day. I asked him if he was ok to wait, and he agreed even though he had other enquiries
    Exploring! :)

  7. #587
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    But calls still coming in. Is the whole Singapore out of stock of manfrotto 234rc?

    Or just maybe I price too low. LOL
    then you post again "Due to strong demand and limited (only 1pc) supply, the price has been increased by 25% to $50"
    Exploring! :)

  8. #588

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    OMG. I listed my tilt head for sale and I am getting SMS and calls left right center.

    Somemore got people say I no gentleman because I give to someone else Coz that someone else confirm time with me first.
    this depend on what is in your thread and what was agreed upon.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #589

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    mine cabinet is 26l, manage to squeeze 8 lens inside + body,
    i think need to sell away some lens to get some cash...
    35, 50, 100, 180, 11~16, 17~50, 18~250, kit lens
    you can save the money from shooting paid xmm shoot.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #590
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    this depend on what is in your thread and what was agreed upon.
    Anyway it's SOP mah (I thought)...
    If you make an enquiry about a certain product, there is no obligation from the seller to hold it for you.
    If you want the seller to hold for you but yet still reserve the right to back out (in case not satisfied, whatever), the decent thing would be to inform the seller ("I am keen to buy, but MAYBE I might still change my mind) and seek agreement.
    Exploring! :)

  11. #591

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Anyway it's SOP mah (I thought)...
    If you make an enquiry about a certain product, there is no obligation from the seller to hold it for you.
    If you want the seller to hold for you but yet still reserve the right to back out (in case not satisfied, whatever), the decent thing would be to inform the seller ("I am keen to buy, but MAYBE I might still change my mind) and seek agreement.
    true. Seller has no obligation to hold it unless he agreed and said so. For such good deal, I will meet the buyer earliest possible.
    Next time, probably should use pm instead of sms.
    Instead of saying DD no gentleman, buyer should just try to meet him earlier than the one before.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    must tell us where la
    then we can go check it out ... hehehe
    Science Park II, The Alpha. Cafeteria.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123
    OMG. I listed my tilt head for sale and I am getting SMS and calls left right center.

    Somemore got people say I no gentleman because I give to someone else Coz that someone else confirm time with me first.
    Wah piang. If it's me I also give to tt guy first. Plus point if agree to deal near my place. Like when I sold off my monopod, a guy came over to my hse to deal. Wow. Lol
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #594

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah piang. If it's me I also give to tt guy first. Plus point if agree to deal near my place. Like when I sold off my monopod, a guy came over to my hse to deal. Wow. Lol
    So that he will know which door to knock if he found out it has hidden problem.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought

    So that he will know which door to knock if he found out it has hidden problem.
    Hello hello! Monopod was still in box okay?!?

    Anyway let me rephrase tt. He came to my void deck to deal.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #596
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    true. Seller has no obligation to hold it unless he agreed and said so. For such good deal, I will meet the buyer earliest possible.
    Next time, probably should use pm instead of sms.
    Instead of saying DD no gentleman, buyer should just try to meet him earlier than the one before.
    yeah lor... it's ridiculous to accuse someone of not being a gentleman w/o proper cause.
    Exploring! :)

  17. #597
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Science Park II, The Alpha. Cafeteria.
    noted
    Exploring! :)

  18. #598

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Hello hello! Monopod was still in box okay?!?

    Anyway let me rephrase tt. He came to my void deck to deal.
    then you might get a stalker at your void deck.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  19. #599
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Hello hello! Monopod was still in box okay?!?

    Anyway let me rephrase tt. He came to my void deck to deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    then you might get a stalker at your void deck.
    ... armed with a monopod
    Exploring! :)

  20. #600
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Anyway, boh chap. All kinds of people out there. Even if buyer backs out I won't sell to him. Which really happened, buyer backs out and now I meeting another buyer which contacted be later. But received a couple more calls after that. Amazing...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •