Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

  1. #561

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro you got more lenses than me, I think.

    Sell the 18-250 bro. 17-50 is very useful esp for studio, events and walkabout.
    bro, divesting hehe
    Last edited by Chilicrab1; 30th May 2011 at 09:48 AM.
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  2. #562
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    the weight...

    +180 bokeh is creamy
    Basket... you and your XMM Yes yes ok I agree that the bokeh is creamy....
    No wonder you buy that lens. Wah 180 on DX... how far away you stand sia?
    Exploring! :)

  3. #563
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro you got more lenses than me, I think.

    Sell the 18-250 bro. 17-50 is very useful esp for studio, events and walkabout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    bro, divesting hehe
    Ya ya.... I 2nd that plan.... SELL away the 18-250...
    superzoom
    Buy a bigger dry cabinet, problem solved liao lor... 100L should be sufficient ba... can fit your upcoming D800 inside too!
    Exploring! :)

  4. #564

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Basket... you and your XMM Yes yes ok I agree that the bokeh is creamy....
    No wonder you buy that lens. Wah 180 on DX... how far away you stand sia?
    shall be 3m or 5m for half body and full body... can't recall exactly but when u shoot u know where to stand...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Ya ya.... I 2nd that plan.... SELL away the 18-250...
    superzoom
    Buy a bigger dry cabinet, problem solved liao lor... 100L should be sufficient ba... can fit your upcoming D800 inside too!
    still quite a long way...
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  5. #565
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1

    shall be 3m or 5m for half body and full body... can't recall exactly but when u shoot u know where to stand...

    still quite a long way...
    Bro, go all the way like me. Get a 170L dry cab.

  6. #566
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1

    shall be 3m or 5m for half body and full body... can't recall exactly but when u shoot u know where to stand...

    still quite a long way...
    Cannot be la. 180mm half body on dx should be quite a bit further away.

    Sell the 180 bro, go for 80-200/2.8

  7. #567
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, go all the way like me. Get a 170L dry cab.
    Bro got 170L dry cab meh? Where sia? i also need to get a bigger one too... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  8. #568
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, go all the way like me. Get a 170L dry cab.

    image from http://www.digihub.com.sg/Uploads/jp...52aa3d9cb8.jpg



    One time wallet pain-pain gao tim liao...

    Dimensions: W60D53H180cm
    Capacity: 500L
    Exploring! :)

  9. #569

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Cannot be la. 180mm half body on dx should be quite a bit further away.

    Sell the 180 bro, go for 80-200/2.8
    shall be further.... i very poor in distance
    up 1 more to motivate all the brothers Monday blues

    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  10. #570

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, go all the way like me. Get a 170L dry cab.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Bro got 170L dry cab meh? Where sia? i also need to get a bigger one too... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    image from http://www.digihub.com.sg/Uploads/jp...52aa3d9cb8.jpg

    One time wallet pain-pain gao tim liao...

    Dimensions: W60D53H180cm
    Capacity: 500L
    thats big
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  11. #571
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    Bro got 170L dry cab meh? Where sia? i also need to get a bigger one too... LOL
    I have the Akarui E188 dry cab. 172L. My dad has the same one too but older model from 6-7 years ago. Total we are packing 344L.

  12. #572
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    image from http://www.digihub.com.sg/Uploads/jp...52aa3d9cb8.jpg

    One time wallet pain-pain gao tim liao...

    Dimensions: W60D53H180cm
    Capacity: 500L
    Wah zan.

  13. #573
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    shall be further.... i very poor in distance
    up 1 more to motivate all the brothers Monday blues

    Thanks bro for sharing this power model-shot of yours

    Really brighten up my Monday blues... The model is really voluptuous

    is she a Thai model?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  14. #574

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I have the Akarui E188 dry cab. 172L. My dad has the same one too but older model from 6-7 years ago. Total we are packing 344L.
    All the legendary lens can be found there
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  15. #575

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Thanks bro for sharing this power model-shot of yours

    Really brighten up my Monday blues... The model is really voluptuous

    is she a Thai model?
    Is KL model
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  16. #576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Wah zan.
    Taller than me sia. I cannot say zan. Imagine i gotta reach out....... To get a lens. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #577

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    KELSON IS XMM hunter..

    nice pic too bad u chop of the heels....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #578
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default

    Notti crab... tsk tsk...

    Exploring! :)

  19. #579

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    KELSON IS XMM hunter..

    nice pic too bad u chop of the heels....
    Wah Bro, u finally appear... we/I miss u

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Notti crab... tsk tsk...

    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  20. #580

    Default

    Wah. Just had a satisfying lunch. Hokkien mee with good chilli. Yum yum!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •