Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

  1. #381
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I had to do kuta the 2nd trip, since it was my wife's first. She enjoyed kuta, walking around the touristy shops and all.

    But next time she wants to stay in either ubud or another quieter seaside spot.

    Btw did you eat BABI GULING???!!!!
    Ubud is nice, but I think I've become quite 'spoilt' nowadays. Don't like the 'rustic' accomodation options... hehehehe. The nicer places in Ubud are pretty pricey.
    Yes had babi guling ibu oka and also bebek bengil (dirty duck)....
    Exploring! :)

  2. #382

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    any place that is near the volcano to visit? i heard there is 1 quiet near the place i'm staying?

    actually i dun really like too crowd place but because its my first time going there and knowing nuts about the place.
    too late to repent on it. only thing i could do is flexible about it.

    kinda of like to view some natural stuff, like i heard got a monkey forest or sth, horse ride in the rice field, sunset etc.

    what is the peak hour around kuta? i heard it will be a massive traffic jam =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  3. #383
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover
    any place that is near the volcano to visit? i heard there is 1 quiet near the place i'm staying?

    actually i dun really like too crowd place but because its my first time going there and knowing nuts about the place.
    too late to repent on it. only thing i could do is flexible about it.

    kinda of like to view some natural stuff, like i heard got a monkey forest or sth, horse ride in the rice field, sunset etc.

    what is the peak hour around kuta? i heard it will be a massive traffic jam =X
    Aiyoh, sit down drink kopi, we show you the map.

  4. #384
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    Ubud is nice, but I think I've become quite 'spoilt' nowadays. Don't like the 'rustic' accomodation options... hehehehe. The nicer places in Ubud are pretty pricey.
    Yes had babi guling ibu oka and also bebek bengil (dirty duck)....
    IBU OKA!!!! you went to the new one or the original hole in the wall?

  5. #385
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    IBU OKA!!!! you went to the new one or the original hole in the wall?


    hole in the wall, bro.... Hole in the wall....
    Exploring! :)

  6. #386
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Aiyoh, sit down drink kopi, we show you the map.
    ya.... agreed...
    must see map... write also finger pain.... wait become old and arthritic, like this fella...
    Exploring! :)

  7. #387
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    this is where I stayed in Ubud


    * the right side of the photo, not the left....
    Exploring! :)

  8. #388

    Default

    My ex colleague told me abt his trips to Bali. Staying in villas, masseurs going over to the villa, with big bathtubs outdoors and dinner with the chairs and table on the beach, half submerged. Sounded damn shiok to me. And he had the photos to show to me as well.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  9. #389
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    this is where I stayed in Ubud


    * the right side of the photo, not the left....
    Waaa nice... and what is the place called?

  10. #390
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post


    hole in the wall, bro.... Hole in the wall....
    Hole in the wall FTW!!!!!!


  11. #391

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Aiyoh, sit down drink kopi, we show you the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ya.... agreed...
    must see map... write also finger pain.... wait become old and arthritic, like this fella...
    when when?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #392
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover

    when when?
    June 3 la
    Exploring! :)

  13. #393
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Waaa nice... and what is the place called?
    Bikukuyong Suites & Spa
    3 min walk from dirty duck (bebek begil) restaurant.
    Exploring! :)

  14. #394

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    what up.... all you primary school friends of mine...??? wazzzzzup......~~~!!!
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #395
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Damn hungry.... feel like eating something...

    have you all tried this? Is it good?


  16. #396
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Damn hungry.... feel like eating something...

    have you all tried this? Is it good?

    I think one of our gutless 'friends' might be familiar with this "delicacy"....
    Exploring! :)

  17. #397
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    I think one of our gutless 'friends' might be familiar with this "delicacy"....
    Hmmm. I heard hor the chickens they serve there are all hens. Gu niang chickens.

  18. #398
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Hmmm. I heard hor the chickens they serve there are all hens. Gu niang chickens.
    I heard they serve only roosters leh, coz the gu niang chickens go there to patronize
    Exploring! :)

  19. #399
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    I heard they serve only roosters leh, coz the gu niang chickens go there to patronize
    Is it? I heard they serve exclusively hens leh. Something about the lack of gonads makes the meat more tender. And brought up in sheltered farms and all.

  20. #400

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

    in the famous words from Gordon Ramsey, where ya bullocks>>>???
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •