Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do photographers fear the most?

Default Re: What do photographers fear the most?

IM all fully prepared and off i go for some exotic shoot until my camera flash 'CARD' .. I swear i have never cursed so much in my whole life ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

"Dirty Things"... Why I said that is my photography friends came from hk and I bring them to shoot a pre wedding for a couple.

My friends was shooting the couple at the one of the favorite spot. I'm not sure which spot was it as I didn't follow them during the day time. During the process of the shooting the MUA felt someone was pushing her but in fact she was alone standing at the conner.

After the shoot, my friends found out 6 pix was black and the others was able to view from his camera. He try on his notebook and the pix was not able to display but just a black pix for the rest if the other 5 pix.

Is up to anyone to believe, he didn't recover the pix because he believe he doesn't want to see the "things" which he shouldn't be seeing.
    shoot for fun

Anybody remember this old Nicole Kidman movie? The Others

The good brothers are just not in the same frequency as us, so we frequently misunderstand each other, that's all.
    For the most part we live in different dimension, but there are exceptions.

Anyway the most fear I have is not being able to take photo and enjoy photography anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    "Dirty Things"... Why I said that is my photography friends came from hk and I bring them to shoot a pre wedding for a couple.

My friends was shooting the couple at the one of the favorite spot. I'm not sure which spot was it as I didn't follow them during the day time. During the process of the shooting the MUA felt someone was pushing her but in fact she was alone standing at the conner.

After the shoot, my friends found out 6 pix was black and the others was able to view from his camera. He try on his notebook and the pix was not able to display but just a black pix for the rest if the other 5 pix.

Is up to anyone to believe, he didn't recover the pix because he believe he doesn't want to see the "things" which he shouldn't be seeing.
    where is this place?

fear job lost becos of taking photo.....

Quote Originally Posted by kelchew
    fear job lost becos of taking photo.....
    Haha unless your job IS taking photos

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

where is this place?
    It's at fort canning, the couple also didn't want the pix to be recover after the shoot. The couple should have guess what happen in the end.
    shoot for fun

Nowadays most photographers carry joss papers and joss sticks wherever they go and shoot. That's because they may be intruding into a space occupied by an unseen being. Especially if you use tripods. How you like your ribs to be poked by the sharp tripod legs?

It's at fort canning, the couple also didn't want the pix to be recover after the shoot. The couple should have guess what happen in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Nowadays most photographers carry joss papers and joss sticks wherever they go and shoot. That's because they may be intruding into a space occupied by an unseen being. Especially if you use tripods. How you like your ribs to be poked by the sharp tripod legs?
    fort canning is near my workplace.

i used to jogged around fort canning in the late evening.

some area is "unclean". There is one spot where joss stick is being offered every evening.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

fort canning is near my workplace.

i used to jogged around fort canning in the late evening.

some area is "unclean". There is one spot where joss stick is being offered every evening.
    Haha compile a list of unclean photography hotspots. Anywhere other than Fort Canning and Venus Drive?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha compile a list of unclean photography hotspots. Anywhere other than Fort Canning and Venus Drive?
    a lot to list.. in fact my workplace also... the area nearby along the river also
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Too tired for bedminton after a busy day of photography.

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin
    Too tired for bedminton after a busy day of photography.
    I think I will skip any sports after a tired day, lacking of concentration would do harm to him or her.
    shoot for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

Bro, so serious? I'm yet to see any photographers carry joss papers. In Hong Kong most big production will do that.
    shoot for fun

Bro, so serious? I'm yet to see any photographers carry joss papers. In Hong Kong most big production will do that.
    Buy the soft type of joss papers as you can also use them to clean lenses and fliters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

Buy the soft type of joss papers as you can also use them to clean lenses and fliters.
    Lol, thanks but no thanks. After cleaning I think the "things" start to follow my cam. Think it capture more friends then anything else.
    shoot for fun

Lol, thanks but no thanks. After cleaning I think the "things" start to follow my cam. Think it capture more friends then anything else.
    Also when you do night photography, lighting incense will chase away the blood suckers - mozzies.

However if you feel a pain on your neck and find two holes on it, the incense probably attracts the real blood sucker to come to you.

Seems that Singapore isn't really a "clean" country afterall...

anyone tried going to haunted places just to take photos?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345