Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pulau Ubin 'Jalan Jalan' Shoot - 05 Sep 04

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Who to contact when reach there?
    Are you joining us? can PM me your mobile?
    behyx, alvin and i are confirmed meeting at 9am.

hiho....

sorry guys... don't think i can make it tomorrow.....
    got some personal commitments....
    further... i can't cycle... haha.. maybe if got walking sessions..... i'll try my best to make it... or hey... maybe can organise a trip to chek jewa.... so difficult to book.. tried calling for 2 days and only got put on waiting list in dec......... donnoe if organise and approach them anot..
    anyway, have fun tomorrow.... and hope it doesn't rain.... coz the last time i went... it rained so heavily...

cheerios
    sunnie

Latest Update:

Pulau Ubin Cycling and Photoshoot 9am 5th Sept 2004
    List of those who confirmed with me via SMS
    1) behyx
    2) dolpjki
    3) alvin
    4) gooseberry
    5) AReality

CYA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnie_kenji
    hiho....

sorry guys... don't think i can make it tomorrow.....
    got some personal commitments....
    further... i can't cycle... haha.. maybe if got walking sessions..... i'll try my best to make it... or hey... maybe can organise a trip to chek jewa.... so difficult to book.. tried calling for 2 days and only got put on waiting list in dec......... donnoe if organise and approach them anot..
    anyway, have fun tomorrow.... and hope it doesn't rain.... coz the last time i went... it rained so heavily...

cheerios
    sunnie
    Thanks Sunnie, hope we can get together for Chek Jawa in december then

oh yeah... any pple who wanna join at the last min, please PM me your mobile number before 6am 5th Sept and get to Changi jetty to meet us at 9am. i'll contact u then

Latest Latest Update:

1) behyx
    2) dolpjki
    3) alvin
    4) gooseberry
    5) AReality
    6) acrylonithrill

CYA at Changi Jetty!

1) behyx
    2) dolpjki
    3) alvin
    4) gooseberry
    5) AReality
    6) acrylonithrill
    7) denniskee

but i wont be cycling cause will bring sling bag + tripod. preferr to jalan jalan, take it slow & steady. never the less, will meet you guys.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Hi and thanks to all of those listed. hehe... it had been a great day.
    You guys are all very nice.
    1) behyx
    2) alvin
    3) AReality
    4) acrylonithrill
    5) denniskee

Now very tired, think muscles will be aching all over tomrw

Morning everyone!
    Must say fun, yet somewhat exhausting ride up & down ubin. Back hurts, and my wrist is sprained
    I still have 4 shots to go b4 I finish my roll, but is anyone up to, say, an evening gathering to check out the pics a week or two from now?

Alvin

weekdays' evenings and weekends are good for me.
    Perhaps behyx would hve a tighter schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    weekdays' evenings and weekends are good for me.
    Perhaps behyx would hve a tighter schedule.
    Preferably weekends, but monday and thursday evenings are fine with me.

Everyone really enjoyed themselves , and as a bonus, all of us had a good whole day of exercise to compensate for the unhealthy dinner that we had .

Anydays is fine by me (I shoot everyday anyway). how about this weekend, but I dont have a laptop, so unless one of you guys can bring (I can go help you to carry it if you need anyhelp as you may want to bring camera to shoot). Just keep me posted

Latest news

I have to work this saturday evening
    of all times... 8.30pm.... right in the middle of the evening.

were u all caught in the afternn drizzle? was there n having lunch (beside the small tua peh kong temple) near the jetty till the rain stop. saw a group with tripod sitting near the restaurant entrance n wonder if they are from clubsnap.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_kiwi
    were u all caught in the afternn drizzle? was there n having lunch (beside the small tua peh kong temple) near the jetty till the rain stop. saw a group with tripod sitting near the restaurant entrance n wonder if they are from clubsnap.
    we went into the restaurant with lots of pics for lunch juz as the rain started.
    i think there was another group of photographers with tripods sitting near the restaurant entrance.
    we were sitting inside the restaurant. well away from the rain

that means u all r the big grp juz underneath the tv... i there with 2 other frens n sat in front of the fridge with canned drinks. was caught in the rain thoh, cycled all the way to the jetty in the rain from orchid garden. lucky my backpack can tahan it.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    Everyone really enjoyed themselves ;) , and as a bonus, all of us had a good whole day of exercise :cool: to compensate for the unhealthy dinner that we had :embrass: .

Anydays is fine by me (I shoot everyday anyway). how about this weekend, but I dont have a laptop, so unless one of you guys can bring (I can go help you to carry it if you need anyhelp as you may want to bring camera to shoot). Just keep me posted ;)
    Shoulda joined you guys for a full blown dinner, ended up I had canned 'shroom soup when I got home :D I could bring the laptop, though its battery life is kinda crappy (1hr thereabouts?). You shot slides right? Bring 'em along too ok? I'll bring mine once they get developed, still got 4-5 shots to go, if I can't finish 'em end of this week I'll develop this roll. Brought my camera from juring to hillview to funan and back again, didn't manage to catch anything :(

yellow_kiwi: Yep that's our group! Hard not to miss the gigantic film body (by my standards!) equiped on Dennis :bsmilie:

Alvin

ha ha ha, moral of the story, never give good food a pass.

me too, still trying to finish the slides with my new toy, 24 f2.8 sigma. you want to shot tomorrow evening? will pm you my hp no.

i also go unfinished slides! i also got sigma 24mm f2.8 (but its C/Y mount). if go shoot i tag along can? PM me too.

basically, i am shoot everyday, so sure, come come, dont shy, the more the merrier.

let meet @ funan around 1830hr this evening.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast