Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 221

Thread: Pulau Ubin 'Jalan Jalan' Shoot - 05 Sep 04

  1. #61
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Unhappy

    brothers !!! bad news .... jus recieved instruction from my 'CO' that this coming sunday need to have 'meeting' with the 'jie mei'. I'm prolly grounded .... i never told her i'll be going Ubin ..... or else i sure kana from her

    for info, my wedding ceremony coming soon on the 26th Sept so a lot of planning meetings blah blah blah things coming up ..... ... very pai seh to all since i'm the one started this thing. Thousand apologies ......

    Really hope can meet up with u guys after my honeymoon in NZ

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Congratulations for your marriage.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    brothers !!! bad news .... jus recieved instruction from my 'CO' that this coming sunday need to have 'meeting' with the 'jie mei'. I'm prolly grounded .... i never told her i'll be going Ubin ..... or else i sure kana from her
    Congrats to ur wedding

    So is the outing still on? who's taking over the organising?

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    brothers !!! bad news .... jus recieved instruction from my 'CO' that this coming sunday need to have 'meeting' with the 'jie mei'. I'm prolly grounded .... i never told her i'll be going Ubin ..... or else i sure kana from her

    for info, my wedding ceremony coming soon on the 26th Sept so a lot of planning meetings blah blah blah things coming up ..... ... very pai seh to all since i'm the one started this thing. Thousand apologies ......

    Really hope can meet up with u guys after my honeymoon in NZ
    Congrats on your wedding!

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    Congrats to ur wedding

    So is the outing still on? who's taking over the organising?
    anybody knows Ubin well enough to take over? i can be the 2IC.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    anybody knows Ubin well enough to take over? i can be the 2IC.
    I know the whole area of ubin, but I dun really know wat u all wanna shoot...

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    I know the whole area of ubin, but I dun really know wat u all wanna shoot...
    Basically just some stuffs we can shoot..

    1. Kampong (hard to find in mainland SG)
    2. Street (eg, islanders who own stalls there, some can be quite interesting!)
    3. Nature
    4. Macro/close-up

    note: for nature, Chek Jawa will be a very good ground to cover. But due to the tide, i think it's pretty impossible to see/walk on the intertidal flat.

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    I know the whole area of ubin, but I dun really know wat u all wanna shoot...
    we got ourself a tour guide liao ^_^ . I think we need a person to know how to go in and come out safely. What to shoot is reallly not sure leh. I think more like landscape, flora, founa.

    Congrate to poohbear, so are you the groom which holding a camera that day?? ehehehhe

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    we got ourself a tour guide liao ^_^ . I think we need a person to know how to go in and come out safely. What to shoot is reallly not sure leh. I think more like landscape, flora, founa.

    Congrate to poohbear, so are you the groom which holding a camera that day?? ehehehhe

    Go in and come out? Do u mean transport (eg boat ride)?

  10. #70

    Exclamation

    Just for some information, the best time to visit Chek Jawa is when the tide is below 0.4m (if i never remember wrongly). There is very few days in this month or the next that is favourable.
    please do not go to chek jawa if you do not have a nature guide from nparks or nature society. there is a correct way to walk on chek jawa (on the sandy bar) and some inconsiderate people trample on the mudflats and disturb/kill the wonderful creatures there.

    anyway, there will be nparks rangers on patrol when they found out people go there without booking.
    you will be chased away or even have your name taken down by them

  11. #71
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    we got ourself a tour guide liao ^_^ . I think we need a person to know how to go in and come out safely. What to shoot is reallly not sure leh. I think more like landscape, flora, founa.

    Congrate to poohbear, so are you the groom which holding a camera that day?? ehehehhe
    thks thks nah ... i'll be getting a friend's friend to be my photographer ... price around 380 ... market price ??

  12. #72
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    List as at 31 Aug 04.
    I pull out as i'll be going to berryhappy's studio open house.
    1. poohbear + 3 friends (if they never put aeroplane ...... )
    2. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
    3. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
    4. Chunger
    5. Denniskee
    6. Xaler
    7. Robin
    8. elninowt
    9. T16
    10. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
    11. dolpjki

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    thks thks nah ... i'll be getting a friend's friend to be my photographer ... price around 380 ... market price ??
    That is cheap liao i think.

  14. #74
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    List as at 31 Aug 04.
    I pull out as i'll be going to berryhappy's studio open house.

    1. poohbear + 3 friends (if they never put aeroplane ...... ) <---- correction .... all put aeroplane ....... pai seh


    2. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
    3. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
    4. Chunger
    5. Denniskee
    6. Xaler
    7. Robin
    8. elninowt
    9. T16
    10. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
    11. dolpjki

  15. #75
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    tot flyingpig wanna join ?

  16. #76
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    just check n-park web site, guided tour for chek jawa is open for booking tomorrow 8:30am, Tel: 6542-4108, dates available to booking for guided tour are as follows :

    Date Registration Time Remarks
    16 Oct 04 (Sat) 4.30 pm available
    29 Oct 04 (Fri) 4.30 pm available
    13 Nov 04 (Sat) 3.30 pm available
    14 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
    15 Nov 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
    26 Nov 04 (Fri) 3.30 pm available
    28 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
    11 Dec 04 (Sat) 2.30 pm available
    12 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
    13 Dec 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
    26 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
    28 Dec 04 (Tue) 4.30 pm available

    so we cant go there on the 5th. but we really should probably organise a trip to that place some other time.

    oh ya, poohbear, congrat on your wedding man.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  17. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    just check n-park web site, guided tour for chek jawa is open for booking tomorrow 8:30am, Tel: 6542-4108, dates available to booking for guided tour are as follows :

    Date Registration Time Remarks
    16 Oct 04 (Sat) 4.30 pm available
    29 Oct 04 (Fri) 4.30 pm available
    13 Nov 04 (Sat) 3.30 pm available
    14 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
    15 Nov 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
    26 Nov 04 (Fri) 3.30 pm available
    28 Nov 04 (Sun) 4.30 pm available
    11 Dec 04 (Sat) 2.30 pm available
    12 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
    13 Dec 04 (Mon) 4.30 pm available
    26 Dec 04 (Sun) 3.30 pm available
    28 Dec 04 (Tue) 4.30 pm available

    so we cant go there on the 5th. but we really should probably organise a trip to that place some other time.

    oh ya, poohbear, congrat on your wedding man.
    Thanks denniskee! Date & Time noted.
    So wht's the plan now?

    oh yeah poohbear, when's your wedding and when will you be back from your honeymoon?

  18. #78
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    Thanks denniskee! Date & Time noted.
    So wht's the plan now?

    oh yeah poohbear, when's your wedding and when will you be back from your honeymoon?
    26 Sep will be my big day and schedule will back on 12 Oct .... gonna spend over 2wks there ..... photos will be out for viewing/comments ...

  19. #79
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    List as at 01 Sep 04.

    1. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
    2. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
    3. Chunger
    4. Denniskee
    5. Xaler
    6. Robin
    7. elninowt
    8. T16
    9. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
    10. dolpjki
    11. behyx ( to be confirmed ?)

    Chunger .. u wanna take over as the organiser ??
    AReality can be ur 2IC

  20. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    1. Tunster <- If no alternate shoot on that day.
    2. AReality <- Ubin's my fav!
    3. Chunger
    4. Denniskee
    5. Xaler
    6. Robin
    7. elninowt
    8. T16
    9. sunnie_kenji (to be confirmed ??)
    10. dolpjki
    11. behyx ( to be confirmed ?)
    12. Rainman (TBC)

    Anyway may I ask? anything particular to shoot there?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •