Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wife or Camera?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wife or Camera?

throw the dslr to the wife and use a video recorder to record her struggles
    this is funny

Want to ask. This thing happen before or after election?
    Before election, need camera to take photos of election but need wife to cast vote for the party I want, so wife more important.
    After election, camera will take photos of me miserable for the next 4 years because voted for wrong party. Wife will nag me for the next 4 years for making her vote wrongly. So, this one, what to do?

Depends on wife listen to you or not. My cameras don't. Sometimes right settings but photos come out wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pkong1008 View Post
    Depends on wife listen to you or not. My cameras don't. Sometimes right settings but photos come out wrong.
    then it's time to buy a new camera

Wife for me...how can u put a lifeless machine over a loved human?

Maybe will save wife or take my sd card then save wife ..
    Anyone know what setting to shoot a drowning wife?
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Save wife then when wife save le then ask her to buy a new dslr or even beta dslr..canon 1d mark iii

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    save your wife, than ask her for a Hasselblad........ lol
    best!!!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    When you bring your wife/gf out with your DSLR, your hand holds where more and more careful with which side? So, there still some comparison.
    if she sees me bringing my camera, she will automatically goes to my left side and hold my left hand.. she knows it already.. haha!
    - troubled undergrad -

Quote Originally Posted by pkong1008 View Post
    depends who nags the most.. so far my camera never nags at me..
    - troubled undergrad -

Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    Lol u guys are brutal! How could some of u choose an inanimate object over a human??

Of course you must save the wife and screw the camera.
    Come on lah... you will never know that if there's a thread somewhere else asking "Will you save your Hermes Birkin or your husband" right?

it depends whether the camera or wife is collectible or not.

I thought this is pretty easy to answer. Save the wife, buy a new DSLR and go for holiday again lor....
    It is a good reason to buy new gear or upgrade and your wife may help sponsor abit too.

Joke: DSLR is alot easier to buy than to find another wife. Might be cheaper to get DSLR too. If wife dies, then not only you lose a wife, but you have to spend money for funeral etc so maybe DSLR is a cheaper and more humane option.

My wife.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Previously, ppl like to ask you. If mum and wife drop into the sea, neither can swim, who do you save first. But from what I sees, it's all goes down to the age. If you were young, your thinking/answer will be mum, cause wife can find another one. When you are older, you will think of wife, cause mum old age, after saving her, it might be a waste and furthermore, if your family got kids, wife more impt than mum.

I just think of this. What if, your wife, dropped into a river while you 2 are crossing and you are having a DSLR with you. Will you risk your DSLR, dump it aside and save your wife? The river water are fast in pace and you know your wife surviving rate is low. But the DSLR containing a lot of the photos of you and wife during the trip. Your DSLR might be pick up by someone and before you return to that spot. So, what is your choice?
    If it's a nikon, I'll save my wife.

Even a carton of d3x can't stop me from saving my wife

if it's a canon, I'll probably stand there for about 20 minutes, thinking my next move.

if it's a Yashica, I'll probably walk back to shore, with the camera of course.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    then it's time to buy a new camera
    I agree sometimes my camera doesn't listen to me! For instance, indoors at a dinner, I set the camera settings to no flash, but suddenly the blinding flash will come on, making all my friends and guests somewhat annoyed. Any tips on how to make my camera "obey" me? Thanks!

one hand grab wife one hand grab camera! and hope that you're as strong as superman so you can swim to shore safely

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast