Thread: 32 Memory Card LOST!! (IF YOU FOUND ONE RECENTLY PLEASE CLICK HERE)

eric123
    Guests

Default 32 Memory Card LOST!! (IF YOU FOUND ONE RECENTLY PLEASE CLICK HERE)

I had lost a memory card last march! I contain very important video that I shoot. If anybody found the memory card pls contact me 90695848 or eric@travellersproduction.com (You will be reward)

Blog Entries

Default Re: 32 Memory Card LOST!! (IF YOU FOUND ONE RECENTLY PLEASE CLICK HERE)

you lost 32 memory cards ?
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    you lost 32 memory cards ?
    32 gb lah....

who will bring 32 memory card out?? all 1 gb??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

32 mb
    Objection !!!

it would be good if you can provide the location you believe you lost it at. otherwise, are you asking everyone in every corner of singapore to locate it?

Blog Entries

this is a typical nightmare that puts me off buying anything larger than an 8G card
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

even though large capacity card once lost is a huge pain, but swapping cards more often (due to lower capacity) are more prone to lost card i think.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    it would be good if you can provide the location you believe you lost it at. otherwise, are you asking everyone in every corner of singapore to locate it?
    ya lor...TS think we got super natural power.

Please provide us possible location of where you lost it (On bus on train etc), prefer with how it might be lost. Brand of the card will also be good. If someone found the card, at least he knows if it might be your before replying.

TS was shooting Video so 8 GB might be a little inconvenient

yah shooting video min is 16G.