Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: samsung phone is really bad

  1. #1

    Default samsung phone is really bad

    samsung must make the worst phones!!!

    my omnia takes 1 minute to load sms inbox and another minute to reply. the touch screen has de-sensitise as well. argh.

    why am i not surprise apple is suing samsung.

  2. #2
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon
    samsung must make the worst phones!!!



    why am i not surprise apple is suing samsung.
    Er, what's the link ah?

  3. #3
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon
    samsung must make the worst phones!!!

    my omnia takes 1 minute to load sms inbox and another minute to reply. the touch screen has de-sensitise as well. argh.

    why am i not surprise apple is suing samsung.
    If apple is suing sumsung because they make bad phones, what does that imply? no relation leh.

    On another note, time to change phone!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #4

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    implying samsung has no originality in phone design or software development.

  5. #5
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon
    implying samsung has no originality in phone design or software development.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #6

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    samsung must make the worst phones!!!

    my omnia takes 1 minute to load sms inbox and another minute to reply. the touch screen has de-sensitise as well. argh.

    why am i not surprise apple is suing samsung.
    The omnia was always bad...

    But that's one reason why I avoid Samsung phones. At first the specs will blow you away, like the new Galaxy S II.... but after that it's forgotten. Thank goodness you can at least install cyanogenmod ROMs.

    On your Omnia, have you tried installing an alternate, optimized firmware? They're available on xda-developers.
    Alpha

  7. #7
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon
    implying samsung has no originality in phone design or software development.
    So Apple sue them and you say there is a link with this and bad phones.. So Apple makes bad phones?!

  8. #8
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    honestly, Samsung is TOO BIG so when they produced something, they will just go with the number... I always avoid Samsung product, Led TV, Laptop, Handphone, AC, etc...
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

  9. #9

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    I believe Apple is suing Samsung because the Galaxy S looks too similar to the iPhone, and not because the Galaxy S sucks. The Omnia phone is laggy partly because of the Windows Mobile OS (of course Touchwiz plays a part in lagging up the phone too). Just install a custom firmware (or is there no such thing for WinMo?) from xda and you should find your phone on par, or even better than most other smartphones out there.

  10. #10
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    I believe Apple is suing Samsung because the Galaxy S looks too similar to the iPhone, and not because the Galaxy S sucks. The Omnia phone is laggy partly because of the Windows Mobile OS (of course Touchwiz plays a part in lagging up the phone too). Just install a custom firmware (or is there no such thing for WinMo?) from xda and you should find your phone on par, or even better than most other smartphones out there.
    QED. thread closed. Lol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #11
    Member Alan Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    implying samsung has no originality in phone design or software development.
    apple made the same mistake too, creative sued them and won. nobody's perfect.
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

  12. #12

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Apple is just being petty lah.

    Samsung supplies so many parts to OEM which potentially Apple are buying. Samsung can certainly pull some stunt to hurt Apple indirectly.

    Ego Apple.

  13. #13

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Chan View Post
    apple made the same mistake too, creative sued them and won. nobody's perfect.
    well, it took a long time because Mr Sim sued them through the American courts. too much biasness there.

  14. #14
    Member Alan Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    well, it took a long time because Mr Sim sued them through the American courts. too much biasness there.
    In any ways, my point is we shouldnt be bothered by these, let the big boys play their games
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

  15. #15

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Chan View Post
    In any ways, my point is we shouldnt be bothered by these, let the big boys play their games
    well. i'm not happy how americans think that they're still the big boys out there.

    MERDEKA~! MERDEKA~! for the world!

  16. #16
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    What is new? Creative sales figures for their MP3 players continues to drop exponentially year after year despite filing a lawsuit against Apple and successfully settling out of court for US$100,000,000.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #17
    Member Alan Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    What is new? Creative sales figures for their MP3 players continues to drop exponentially year after year despite filing a lawsuit against Apple and successfully settling out of court for US$100,000,000.
    i'm a anti-apple and pro-android. but i wont be bothered by or concern about who suing who. but if your statement applies to iphone i would be thrilled... haha
    Nikon D700| 70-200mm f/2.8G VR2| 28-70mm f/2.8D| 85mm f/1.8G| 50mm f/1.8G| SB900/SB28| MB-D10

  18. #18

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    What is new? Creative sales figures for their MP3 players continues to drop exponentially year after year despite filing a lawsuit against Apple and successfully settling out of court for US$100,000,000.
    Too little and too late.

    Yes you win and but cried last!

  19. #19

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    I am not against anybody. I think Apple produces a good phone. However, I use Samsung phone.

    Not too bad and I like it very much!

  20. #20

    Default Re: samsung phone is really bad

    I ever used an Omnia 2 and i hated that phone. Always hang, touch screen not sensitive, takes forever to load and nearly everyprogram has a very long lag time...luckily manage to trade in and bought the iphone....happy eversince.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •