Thread: Vivocity Fashion Show April 22 & April 23

Default Vivocity Fashion Show April 22 & April 23

Marks and Spencer Presents
    Spring / Summer 2011

Fri 22 Apr 6.30pm
    Vivocity Amphitheater Level 3

Find this season’s hottest hues and put a spring in your step with the exciting Marks and Spencer’s Spring/Summer collection. Expect a plethora of bright bold colours and light breezy fabrics that capture the subtle elegance of luxury dressing.

Spend $50 (maximum of three combined same day receipts) to redeem two passes to view the fashion show. OCBC cardmembers need to spend only $30 to qualify. Pass redemption is available at any Vivocity Customer Service Counters. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Esprit
    Sat 23 Apr 6.30pm
    Vivocity Amphitheater Level 3

Inspired by the magic of international cities, Esprit’s Spring women’s collection includes flattering feminine silhouettes with sporty and natural influences. The menswear collection combines rugby style elements with sleek interpretations of 50s silhouettes.

Information extracted via direct mailing dispatches and http://www.vivocity.com.sg/fashion2011/fashion.php

Default Re: Vivocity Fashion Show April 22 & April 23

need to buy things then can go in. location not very ideal also.

I saw that the tickets have been fully redeemed last Saturday. They released more tickets???
    D3 D800 RX-1 X100 E-M5 My flickr

can go in, but security will let in tic holders first. From previous shows still can get good angle for shooting.
    My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo