Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 942

Thread: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #121

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Yesh pls bote for Anaconda Pkk ~
    lemember to put a cross next to my PKK team on the voting chit on 07/May!


    Oh yes.... 15k supporters turn up for WP's Rally & for CHEN SHAO MAO
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...221927038.html

    5k supporters for NSP's Rally & for NICOLE SEAH!
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...180444041.html

    What about P-A-P???? 2.5k niah????
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...184231332.html
    Last edited by Pauche; 29th April 2011 at 08:26 AM.

  2. #122
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Its Friday !

  3. #123
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    the bribe is in~

  4. #124

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    lemember to put a cross next to my PKK team on the voting chit on 07/May!


    Oh yes.... 15k supporters turn up for WP's Rally & for CHEN SHAO MAO
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...221927038.html

    5k supporters for NSP's Rally & for NICOLE SEAH!
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...180444041.html

    What about P-A-P???? 2.5k niah????
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...184231332.html
    sadly, number of supporters at rallies doesnt mean these people will vote for Opposition on 7/5. Some just go there to kpkb and listen nia.

  5. #125

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    sadly, number of supporters at rallies doesnt mean these people will vote for Opposition on 7/5. Some just go there to kpkb and listen nia.

    hahah...ya lo... but this year Aljunied GRC will be very interesting to watch. it's all or nothing for WP!

    also is the ling vs ling in Marine Parade GRC

  6. #126
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Oh.. Kate is gorgeous...

  7. #127
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Oh.. Kate is gorgeous...
    Yesh she welly pretty

  8. #128
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    ... hani bbbuttie ish de noe huare ish de rally por dishz... "Prata Action Party" ???? ... moi ish de herd dishz party ish de sexpert hin "peng lai peng ke" huan....moi ish huan ghost see sum prata action reh......
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  9. #129
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  10. #130

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    woooot............


  11. #131
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    sharing some shots of Punggol Promenade on Saturday.








  12. #132
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Bonjour!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #133

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Morning butties.....

    need some advice from netwerk expert.....

    I planning to buy Media player and i need to know which type of external HDD i need.

    The player will be at my living room. My PC and router is in my bedroom.

    option 1: buy normal hdd, download the movie using PC. When want to watch, bring the HDD to the player. Think this is the cheapest but most troublesome.

    option 2: get another router to act as repeater. Connect the normal external HDD to player (through USB) and the Player to the router. so when can use the meadia player to download movie into the external hdd itself.
    My question is when i use the router as repeater, will the LAN port still able to work? (FYI, my router is enGenious brand)

    option 3: get a NAS connect to player through USB or wireless. This should be the most expensive option.

    or any other better suggestion?

    Thank you all gurus.......
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  14. #134

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Morning butties.....

    need some advice from netwerk expert.....

    I planning to buy Media player and i need to know which type of external HDD i need.

    The player will be at my living room. My PC and router is in my bedroom.

    option 1: buy normal hdd, download the movie using PC. When want to watch, bring the HDD to the player. Think this is the cheapest but most troublesome.

    option 2: get another router to act as repeater. Connect the normal external HDD to player (through USB) and the Player to the router. so when can use the meadia player to download movie into the external hdd itself.
    My question is when i use the router as repeater, will the LAN port still able to work? (FYI, my router is enGenious brand)

    option 3: get a NAS connect to player through USB or wireless. This should be the most expensive option.

    or any other better suggestion?

    Thank you all gurus.......
    I dun c option 1 trouble. i think it is the best way LOL
    btw, how big how heavy is ur HDD?

  15. #135

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    I dun c option 1 trouble. i think it is the best way LOL
    btw, how big how heavy is ur HDD?
    haven buy. those normal 3.5" external HDD lor.....need power one.

    maybe get HDD bay for easy plug in also..
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  16. #136
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    haven buy. those normal 3.5" external HDD lor.....need power one.

    maybe get HDD bay for easy plug in also..
    hook up a PC with wireless to ur tv, can watch streaming and download on the fly..can surf net oso..haha..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #137

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Good idea but my PC very big, then troublesome when i edit photo.
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  18. #138
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Morning butties.....

    need some advice from netwerk expert.....

    I planning to buy Media player and i need to know which type of external HDD i need.

    The player will be at my living room. My PC and router is in my bedroom.

    option 1: buy normal hdd, download the movie using PC. When want to watch, bring the HDD to the player. Think this is the cheapest but most troublesome.

    option 2: get another router to act as repeater. Connect the normal external HDD to player (through USB) and the Player to the router. so when can use the meadia player to download movie into the external hdd itself.
    My question is when i use the router as repeater, will the LAN port still able to work? (FYI, my router is enGenious brand)

    option 3: get a NAS connect to player through USB or wireless. This should be the most expensive option.

    or any other better suggestion?

    Thank you all gurus.......
    I don't own any of such devices.. I don't watch much TV.. but I watch "live" rally in the Internet..

    I second Justie's suggestion. Just get an External HDD to store the movies you downloaded. simple and straight forward.

    sometimes, you can even bring the HDD to your company and then copy the movie from your company's server or something like that, then, bring home and watch.

  19. #139

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I don't own any of such devices.. I don't watch much TV.. but I watch "live" rally in the Internet..

    I second Justie's suggestion. Just get an External HDD to store the movies you downloaded. simple and straight forward.

    sometimes, you can even bring the HDD to your company and then copy the movie from your company's server or something like that, then, bring home and watch.
    ok...thanks all gurus for advice.........
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  20. #140

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Get those media players from seagate or western digital. Can store and play
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •