Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 942

Thread: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Anyone interested to go RSAF open house?28 may
    me!! keep me update on fb.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    that's cheap!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wah! sho cheap!!
    For the Thai locals it is probably expensive liao.

    Cos Thailand's BBQ steamboat buffet are generally 99-128Baht (SGD$4-5), with all meat, seafood, dessert, etc.... made with woodfire charcoal....

    Jiak hor yee si!!!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    For the Thai locals it is probably expensive liao.

    Cos Thailand's BBQ steamboat buffet are generally 99-128Baht (SGD$4-5), with all meat, seafood, dessert, etc.... made with woodfire charcoal....

    Jiak hor yee si!!!
    u sound like local thai
    when want to organise to phuket... i follow u LOL go jiak

  4. #24

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Anyone interested to go RSAF open house?28 may
    most likely i will be there....

  5. #25
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    okok maybe i will create FB event nearer to date

  6. #26

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    u sound like local thai
    when want to organise to phuket... i follow u LOL go jiak
    my thai local friends always bring me around mah...but anyway i thinking of going to the phuket vegetarian festival this coming sept/oct.
    http://phuketvegetarian.com/

    as for next year's songkran, we are planning another destination instead of phuket, cos phuket's songkran go till sianz already...

  7. #27

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    my thai local friends always bring me around mah...but anyway i thinking of going to the phuket vegetarian festival this coming sept/oct.
    http://phuketvegetarian.com/

    as for next year's songkran, we are planning another destination instead of phuket, cos phuket's songkran go till sianz already...
    idea!

  8. #28

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    okok maybe i will create FB event nearer to date
    ok. coz next month might have a biz trip. check fb easier. tq

  9. #29
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Anyone interested to go RSAF open house?28 may
    me me me... lets chiong there together.

    Your Japan picture so good, must learn from you liao.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    this guy will b next super star LOL
    http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/...d.php?t=117619

  11. #31
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    ... Hi everyone... I'm new and I like ACS boys one...any ACS photog here... I don't mind TFCD one.... *shyz*......

    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  12. #32

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Camel so sexcited post 3 times
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #33
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Camel so sexcited post 3 times
    Ssshhhhhzzzz.... err..you from ACS??
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  14. #34

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Moi ish de from ASS
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... Hi everyone... I'm new and I like ACS boys one...any ACS photog here... I don't mind TFCD one.... *shyz*......

    neber gib half ball?

  16. #36

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... Hi everyone... I'm new and I like ACS boys one...any ACS photog here... I don't mind TFCD one.... *shyz*......

    tfcd nekkid okish? lol
    sign the "moller" release form also. i want to sell it to "a gua" club neh

  17. #37

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    BBB new camera today
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #38

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    BBB new camera today
    same same?
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/unique-...b-4-x-aa-70783

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    neber gib half ball?
    ... actually got, but cameller angle abit high....Aiyoo, your comments so crude...tsk tsk tsk... but if you're ACS boys then its OK, its so cool.....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  20. #40
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    tfcd nekkid okish? lol
    sign the "moller" release form also. i want to sell it to "a gua" club neh
    .. Aiyoooo.... but first are you ACS boys??? ....tsk..tsk..tsk... nowan lah.. ... but but but if you just put on a monk robe and nekkid inside...still can consider one.... cannot wear belt hor......
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •