Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 942

Thread: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #361
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Sorry don't drink kopi one
    ... tsk tsk tsk... .
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  2. #362

    Default

    Gd morning!

  3. #363

    Default

    Happy youth day to young man!

  4. #364
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Goot morleng!!! Tis weekend any buttie wan go out soot?

  5. #365
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    morning bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Happy youth day to young man!

  6. #366
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    goot moaning~

  7. #367

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Goot morleng!!! Tis weekend any buttie wan go out soot?

    suut simi? KTM railway track huh?

    or terracotta warriors? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...and-His-Legacy
    Last edited by Pauche; 4th July 2011 at 11:23 AM.

  8. #368
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    suut simi? KTM railway track huh?

    or terracotta warriors? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...and-His-Legacy
    Lol anything, chiu organise i sappork!

  9. #369
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    fwah

  10. #370
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    fwah
    鬼啊!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #371

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Lol anything, chiu organise i sappork!
    hokayz... let's go jb for cheese crabs!!! jiak hor yee si!

  12. #372
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    hokayz... let's go jb for cheese crabs!!! jiak hor yee si!
    Jb where got good cheap seafood? Other then Todak?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #373

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Jb where got good cheap seafood? Other then Todak?
    plenty lor! most places that Singaporean dont go, are cheap!!!

    if u see that place has lots of Singapore cars, then surely not as cheap!

  14. #374
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    hokayz... let's go jb for cheese crabs!!! jiak hor yee si!
    Jiak again ah hahahaha actually i was tinking of going somewhere to shoot or go find a model shoot tfcd

  15. #375
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Trophy Tour: Singapore itinerary

    Manchester United’s Asia Trophy Tour arrives at its sixth and final destination on Wednesday – Singapore.

    Fans can meet Edwin van der Sar and see the Barclays Premier League trophy at the restaurant at Brewerkz Bar & Grill in Clarke Quay from 19:00, but get there early to avoid disappointment.

    Edwin is also taking part in a Nike event at Singapore’s Jalan Besar Stadium from 13:30 to 15:30, when he’ll meet around 50 of Singapore’s national youth team players.

    The recently retired goalkeeper will then appear at a Hublot boutique event from 16:30 to 18:00, where he’ll answer questions from the media and sign autographs, before moving onto Clarke Quay for the fan event.

    And the Trophy Tour continues on Thursday with several photo opportunities for fans with the silverware at iconic locations around the city. ManUtd.com will have more details soon.

    The champions have been taking the trophy around Asia and meeting fans for the last two weeks. Read more, view galleries and watch video in our dedicated Trophy Tour section.

    who wan go see tomolo~

  16. #376
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    I like your avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Trophy Tour: Singapore itinerary

    Manchester United’s Asia Trophy Tour arrives at its sixth and final destination on Wednesday – Singapore.

    Fans can meet Edwin van der Sar and see the Barclays Premier League trophy at the restaurant at Brewerkz Bar & Grill in Clarke Quay from 19:00, but get there early to avoid disappointment.

    Edwin is also taking part in a Nike event at Singapore’s Jalan Besar Stadium from 13:30 to 15:30, when he’ll meet around 50 of Singapore’s national youth team players.

    The recently retired goalkeeper will then appear at a Hublot boutique event from 16:30 to 18:00, where he’ll answer questions from the media and sign autographs, before moving onto Clarke Quay for the fan event.

    And the Trophy Tour continues on Thursday with several photo opportunities for fans with the silverware at iconic locations around the city. ManUtd.com will have more details soon.

    The champions have been taking the trophy around Asia and meeting fans for the last two weeks. Read more, view galleries and watch video in our dedicated Trophy Tour section.

    who wan go see tomolo~

  17. #377

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Trophy Tour: Singapore itinerary

    Manchester United’s Asia Trophy Tour arrives at its sixth and final destination on Wednesday – Singapore.

    Fans can meet Edwin van der Sar and see the Barclays Premier League trophy at the restaurant at Brewerkz Bar & Grill in Clarke Quay from 19:00, but get there early to avoid disappointment.

    Edwin is also taking part in a Nike event at Singapore’s Jalan Besar Stadium from 13:30 to 15:30, when he’ll meet around 50 of Singapore’s national youth team players.

    The recently retired goalkeeper will then appear at a Hublot boutique event from 16:30 to 18:00, where he’ll answer questions from the media and sign autographs, before moving onto Clarke Quay for the fan event.

    And the Trophy Tour continues on Thursday with several photo opportunities for fans with the silverware at iconic locations around the city. ManUtd.com will have more details soon.

    The champions have been taking the trophy around Asia and meeting fans for the last two weeks. Read more, view galleries and watch video in our dedicated Trophy Tour section.

    who wan go see tomolo~

  18. #378

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Jiak again ah hahahaha actually i was tinking of going somewhere to shoot or go find a model shoot tfcd
    阿弥陀佛,我吃素食的!

  19. #379
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Manchester United~!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #380
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    fwah
    Where chiu working now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •