Thread: Any good and affordable wedding photographer and videographer to recommend ?

Default Any good and affordable wedding photographer and videographer to recommend ?

Although I am a freelance wedding photographer, I am asking this on behalf of the couple. As I am helping them in other areas on the actual day, I will only be required to shoot as a last resort. They have one simple requirement ... must be a FILM wedding photographer and the usual videographer. Obviously, it must be 2 different person...cant possibly do 2 tasks simultaneously !!!

So, interested parties, pls PM your pricing for a typical wedding package to me. If you want to recommend someone, pls PM me as well. Pls state clearly what type of service you provide....e.g. no of rolls, album, any portfolio for viewing...etc. I am also interested to know what type of equipments you usually used

Thanks in advance.

Default What happened to our 'traditional' photographers ?

so far 19 views but only 1 PM so far

Have most wedding photographers gone digital ???

too bad bro... i`m a digital photographer...

Default gosh .....

42 views and only 4 PM ????

Our 'traditional' wedding photographers have pawned their first love for a Digital body ????

As for myself, I am still using FILM when I shoot for my clients

where have all the Full Time wedding photographers gone ? Videographer as well ......

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    42 views and only 4 PM ????

Our 'traditional' wedding photographers have pawned their first love for a Digital body ????

As for myself, I am still using FILM when I shoot for my clients

where have all the Full Time wedding photographers gone ? Videographer as well ......
    Patience, my friend, it's only 2 hours since your first post.

I need 2X videographer also....and my thread was 1 week ago....
    poor response....

PM me if u have some experience

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Although I am a freelance wedding photographer, I am asking this on behalf of the couple. As I am helping them in other areas on the actual day, I will only be required to shoot as a last resort. They have one simple requirement ... must be a FILM wedding photographer and the usual videographer. Obviously, it must be 2 different person...cant possibly do 2 tasks simultaneously !!!

So, interested parties, pls PM your pricing for a typical wedding package to me. If you want to recommend someone, pls PM me as well. Pls state clearly what type of service you provide....e.g. no of rolls, album, any portfolio for viewing...etc. I am also interested to know what type of equipments you usually used

Thanks in advance.
    More than 15 years in film wedding photography. pls state date, time, place and dinner. Minolta camera, BUT others brand also available, it's that so particular ??? Videographer also under one roof. INTERESTED pls PM me for appointment to talk about it. THANKS.

Thumbs up

I am MTV editor and DV Videographer...