Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Suarez trickery feet set-up uruguay goal... final score uruguay 1-1 chile

followed by 2 crunching tackles to his ankle

from his grimace and deformed face looked like he had bad injury... luckily he was up and running... phew ~
    Last edited by ahyooo; 9th July 2011 at 06:26 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Liverpool midfielder set to speak to Italian giants

Published 23:00 09/07/11 By Alan Nixon

sauce!

Liverpool midfielder set to speak to Italian giants

Published 23:00 09/07/11 By Alan Nixon

Wolves-Liverpool-Raul-Meireles-Premier-League cropped

A full version of this story appears in today's People. Read it online at People.co.uk

Liverpool are set to let Raul Meireles speak to Italian clubs Juventus and Inter Milan about a £12million move.

Portuguese star Meireles, 28, will be squeezed out following the arrival of Charlie Adam and Jordan Henderson and boss Kenny Dalglish is set to keep him back as the club sets out for a pre-season tour of China today.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Liverpool midfielder to be handed Hamburg chance

Published 23:00 09/07/11 By Dave Kidd

sauce!

Joe Cole will be handed the chance to revive his career in the Bundesliga with Hamburg.

The German club’s new sporting director Frank Arnesen is keen to give the Liverpool outcast an escape route from Anfield.

QPR, West Ham, Tottenham and Fulham have all enquired about bringing Cole back to London but cannot get close to his £90,000-a-week Liverpool wages.

Hope that next weekend will not have any disruptions at KL like this week's! :S
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    hope not.
    i am planning to stay in the area where they were firing tear gas all over the place!
    worst case, better have FAS standby jln besar!

anyone has a list of the squad members that flew out?

ps, are ur training session tix still avail? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    waseh... now bersih leh...

not sure if there will be further disruptions next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waseh... now bersih leh...not sure if there will be further disruptions next week.
    Can the Malaysian police detain all our kkj players?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Can the Malaysian police detain all our kkj players?
    pls do. hehehehhee

Meireles and Aquilani wait on Serie A offers as duo head for Liverpool exit

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 10:59 PM on 10th July 2011

Liverpool midfielders Raul Meireles and Alberto Aquilani are awaiting offers from Inter Milan and Fiorentina respectively this week.

Liverpool flew out on their tour of China and Malaysia with doubts over both players' futures.

Meireles, 28, is available for around £12.5m while Aquilani could be allowed to join Fiorentina on loan with view to a permanent deal following the collapse of his transfer to Juventus.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1RkFPKANg

Liverpool given green light over £8m French international move

Lyon will listen to offers for Liverpool target Aly Cissokho
    By Mark Bollons July 10, 2011

Liverpool have been boosted in their pursuit of French international defender Aly Cissokho.

The Lyon left back has been heavily linked with a move to England in recent months, with Kenny Dalglish thought to be favourite to bring the player to England.

With the Merseysiders searching for a player permanently in the position, Jose Enrique, Leighton Baines and Taye Taiwo have all been linked with a move to Anfield.

Cissokho is another name in the Liverpool frame, and now Lyon coach Remi Garde has reveled that the club will listen to offers that match their valuation.

"Aly is an important player for us, but if an offer matches our expectation, he is likely to go," Garde told L'Equipe.

It's thought that Liverpool will need to offer in the region of £8 million to bring the player to the Barclays Premier League, with further reports in France claiming a bid from the Reds is imminent.

Liverpool have been searching for a replacement for Paul Konchesky for some time now, with the former Fulham full back expected to leave permanently following a loan spell at Nottingham Forest last term.

Dalglish has been working alongside Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli in an effort to bring targets to the club, with Jordan Henderson the first to move for a reported £20 million three weeks ago.

Charlie Adam has since followed, continuing the club's policy of bringing young talent to Anfield under the stewardship of American owners FSG, and with more money to spend Dalglish appears set to bring more players to Liverpool during the transfer window.

Downing 'prefers Liverpool'
    England winger snubs Arsenal and deal could be finalised on Monday

Last Updated: July 10, 2011 10:41pm

Sky Sports sources understand Stewart Downing would prefer to join Liverpool, despite interest from Arsenal, and the deal could be finalised on Monday.

The Aston Villa winger was the subject of a £15million bid from Liverpool on Wednesday, but the offer was immediately rejected by Villa Park owner Randy Lerner.

Arsene Wenger's Arsenal, who could lose Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas this summer, are thought to have attempted to hijack their Premier League rivals with an £18million bid.

But England winger Downing has set his mind on a move to Anfield and Liverpool are negotiating a price to buy a player who has two years remaining on his current contract.

Having already lost Ashley Young to Manchester United, new Villa manager Alex McLeish hopes the former Middlesbrough star will stay and the club are under no pressure to sell.

It had been reported, with Arsenal demonstrating their interest, Liverpool had lined up Wigan's Charles N'Zogbia as solution to their search for creativity in wide areas.

The fact Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli and manager Kenny Dalglish have travelled to the Far East for a pre-season tour was also thought to indicate there was no imminent transfer activity.

But Sky Sports sources understand a deal for Downing could be finalised in the early stages of next week.

It has been questioned whether the soon-to-be-27-year-old Downing meets the criteria for young talent sought by Liverpool, which has already resulted in the signings of Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam.

But Dalglish wants quality in wide areas and Downing's crossing ability is viewed as a vital factor in the short-term target to return the club to the top four of the Premier League.

The God mobbed by thai press

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

Why not play in S.League? :sad:
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Why not play in S.League? :sad:
    confirm full house every match if he does come. kekekekee

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    hope not.
    i am planning to stay in the area where they were firing tear gas all over the place!
    worst case, better have FAS standby jln besar!

anyone has a list of the squad members that flew out?

ps, are ur training session tix still avail? 8)
    They are!! But... can give me back after u use them? Hahahaha... For momento's sake. Lol!
    Which day you going? Tmr? And what time you planning to start queuing for the match on Sat?
    Ur hotel in that area ah? Scaryyyy. Me n family staying in Shah Alam instead and will be driving to the stadium although we noe traffic would be horrendous!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Suarez trickery feet set-up uruguay goal... final score uruguay 1-1 chile

followed by 2 crunching tackles to his ankle

from his grimace and deformed face looked like he had bad injury... luckily he was up and running... phew ~
    wah lau eh.. that is a red card by BPL ref standard lor...

Fowler is like a Liverpool ambassador. Everywhere he goes, he is still linked with Liverpool even though he has gone to quite a few clubs after he left.

I'm not quite sure why he choose to play in Thailand when he gave his reasons for quitting Australia league was going into coaching.

Maybe he was persuaded by Liverpool's management to continue playing in Asia to further Liverpool's brand name.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    wah lau eh.. that is a red card by BPL ref standard lor...
    depends on the referee and who we are playing against

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Fowler is like a Liverpool ambassador. Everywhere he goes, he is still linked with Liverpool even though he has gone to quite a few clubs after he left.

I'm not quite sure why he choose to play in Thailand when he gave his reasons for quitting Australia league was going into coaching.

Maybe he was persuaded by Liverpool's management to continue playing in Asia to further Liverpool's brand name.

Maybe he goes there to coach English...

dun 4get tomolo guangdong vs liverpool 8pm available online at

myp2p

cant wait to see charlie adam performs...