Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you and bro rodz can have all the fun
    i will call the papparazzi
    thanks but i think we two call the paparazzi and let bro rodz and bro kuanwk haf all the fun. ekekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    it mite be fun for cc, but its not much use..
    becks survived, looney got a pay rise, giggs still getting another yr..
    and christina was always virile..
    maybe this season will b harder for manCircle Utd clowns.

hk,no gerrard, no suarez, ccwill be missing lucas..
    Gerrard ruled out of Asia tour

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    thanks but i think we two call the paparazzi and let bro rodz and bro kuanwk haf all the fun. ekekeke
    Bro kuanwk seem to know a lot of details Kekekeke

No gerrard for kl. !@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(@!#$%^&
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    No gerrard for kl. !@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(@!#$%^&
    The fella addicted to the treatment table... Basket, missed half of last season, now pre-season still MC

Bro kuanwk seem to know a lot of details Kekekeke

old bird at work. hehehehe

Aston Villa reject Liverpool's £15m bid for Stewart Downing

braised chicken sauce!!

Liverpool have been thwarted in their first official move for Stewart Downing after Aston Villa rejected a £15m bid for the England international.

The Anfield club made their opening offer for the 26-year-old on Tuesday in an attempt to address a frustrating summer in the transfer market so far but were immediately rebuffed by Villa, who value the winger at closer to £20m but are reluctant to sanction his departure.

Downing has encouraged Liverpool's interest by announcing he has no intention of extending a Villa contract that has two years remaining. Villa, as Liverpool know following their long and failed pursuit of Gareth Barry, are tough negotiators under the chairman Randy Lerner and after losing Ashley Young to Manchester United it may take a much bigger offer before they countenance Downing's sale.

Villa received £16m from United for Young, who had 12 months remaining on his contract and whose form was eclipsed last season by Downing, their player of the year. It is therefore no surprise that Liverpool's opening gambit failed, although Fenway Sports Group, the club's owner, is expected to return with an improved offer for a player that the manager, Kenny Dalglish, has made a transfer priority.

The striker David Ngog, who rejected the makeweight role in Liverpool's acquisition of Jordan Henderson from Sunderland, could be offered to Villa on top of a cash bid.

Despite signing Henderson prior to the European Under-21s Championship Liverpool have struggled to land several leading targets – including Young, Phil Jones and Connor Wickham – and are yet to agree a price with Blackpool for Charlie Adam. Their difficulties have been compounded by a lack of interest in several high-earning yet unwanted players at Anfield, with Alberto Aquilani, Joe Cole, Christian Poulsen, Paul Konchesky, Milan Jovanovic, Brad Jones, Philipp Degen, Nabil El Zhar and Emiliano Insúa all still on the club's payroll.

Jovanovic, at least, appears to be edging towards an Anfield exit one year after he arrived on a free transfer from Standard Liège and proceeded to collect £120,000 a week. The Serbia international made two appearances under Dalglish and FSG is understandably keen to remove him from the wage bill to release funds for other targets. He has been linked with a move to Olympiakos and was quoted in the Greek media as saying: "I got the paper from Liverpool that I am free to search for a new club. Up to now, I still haven't received an official offer from Olympiakos, but I am looking forward to hearing their plans."

Steven Gerrard, meanwhile, is expected to be fully fit for the start of the new Premier League season on 13 August despite being withdrawn from Liverpool's pre-season tour of the Far East. The Liverpool captain underwent two groin operations in the second half of last term, ending his involvement in March, and remains on a rehabilitation programme.

It has been decided to avoid interrupting that by withdrawing the 31-year-old from the trip to China, where Liverpool play Guangdong next Wednesday, and Kuala Lumpur, where they face a Malaysia XI on 16 July. The squad will also take part in a training session in Singapore the following day.

Dalglish said: "Steven and the medical team have done fantastically well so far and they are in the final stages of getting him back to full training. I'm sure there will be supporters disappointed that Steven is unable to be with us in Asia but I'm sure the same people will appreciate the importance of Steven giving himself the best possible opportunity of being fit to play against Sunderland on the opening day of the new campaign. Steven continuing his rehabilitation programme at Melwood is in everybody's long term interests."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    old bird at work. hehehehe
    ..and then cc opens his treasure chest and we all

we signed ANOTHER midfielder, subject to medical:
    Pics: Adam with Kenny at Melwood

Johnson signs Reds extension
    July 6, 2011

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Glen Johnson has signed a contract extension at Liverpool.

Johnson, 26, signed for Liverpool from Portsmouth in 2009 and has gone on to make 70 appearances for the club.

Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli told the club's official website: "We are absolutely delighted. We were in talks for a few weeks, but it was easy to find an agreement because he wanted to stay and we wanted him to stay.

"We are very pleased he wants to commit long term, and I think he was pleased we went to him and asked him to commit long term.

"His best years are to come. Very often defenders peak between 26 and 31, so he is just entering into those years where a maturity comes in and his knowledge of the game gets better and better. We are happy his long-term future is at Liverpool."

He added: "It's obvious when you watch him play his technical ability is second to none. Physically he is absolutely fantastic as well and his fitness level is great.

"Towards the end of last season he showed how versatile he is by playing at left-back or right-back - mostly at left-back - and was outstanding.

"For us he is a great asset to have around. As we've always said, we don't want to sell our best players or sell our assets and as long as the players are happy to be here, we're happy to commit to them."

The length of the extension has not been revealed.

Liverpool agree fee for Adam

Liverpool's long pursuit of Charlie Adam is almost over after they agreed a fee - thought to be £7million - with Blackpool for the midfielder.

Last Updated: 06/07/11 at 17:03

The club confirmed, after weeks of negotiation in the close season, they had finally met the Seasiders' valuation of the Scotland international.

"Liverpool Football Club today announced they have reached agreement with Blackpool for the transfer of Charlie Adam," said a Liverpool statement.

"The player will now travel to Merseyside for a medical and to discuss personal terms."

In January the Reds had two bids - the latter worth £6.5million - rejected by the Seasiders, who were keen to hang on to their captain for a relegation battle which ultimately proved unsuccessful.

However, Liverpool maintained their interest and reopened negotiations at the end of the season, but a fee for a player who had only 12 months left on his contract continued to be the sticking point with Blackpool reportedly holding out for £9million.

But a deal that is acceptable to both sides has finally been struck, and with Adam having previously told the Seasiders he wanted a move to Anfield it seems unlikely personal terms will be an issue for the 25-year-old.

Providing he passes his medical, Adam will become manager Kenny Dalglish's second signing of the summer as the Scot has already bought England international Jordan Henderson from Sunderland for £16million.

The impending arrival of another central midfielder is likely to mean changes to Dalglish's personnel.

With Henderson already on board and Adam set to sign it pushes the likes of Alberto Aquilani and Christian Poulsen further down the pecking order and their futures seem destined to be away from Anfield.

Aquilani has returned from a season-long loan spell at Juventus, who chose not to take up the option to buy the Italy international, while Poulsen became a peripheral figure when Dalglish took over in January.

There are a number of other players Liverpool would like to move on in order to free up space not only in the squad but on the wage bill with Joe Cole and Milan Jovanovic, two players who failed to impress in their first seasons with the club, and striker David Ngog the likely candidates.

But having secured both his central midfield targets Dalglish must now turn his attention to filling gaps on the left-hand side.

Newcastle defender Jose Enrique remains an option while Aston Villa's Stewart Downing has emerged as the primary contender for the left midfield slot, although the club are increasingly being linked with Valencia's Spain international Juan Mata.

Football transfer rumours: Juan Mata to Liverpool?

Carlos Tevez may or may not be considering a move to Spain or Italy in order to be a very little bit closer to his family in Argentina but the suggestion that he is justifies the Mill's decision to coin the Carlos Tevez Syndrome, of which we find several other suspected sufferers today.

Asamoah Gyan, for instance, is believed to have added Stoke City to the list of possible destinations as he seeks to leave Sunderland because candystriped jerseys don't agree with him; Gabriel Agbonlahor is excited about the (remote) possibility of moving to Paris Saint-Germain because he has always wanted to live by the coast; and Paul Konchesky is determined to reject all moves away from Liverpool because he wants first-team football.

Speaking of Liverpool, as the Mill has been warned it must do on a daily basis in order to pre-empt a hysterical internet campaign condemning a blatant pro-Manchester United bias, word is Kenny Dalglish will switch his affection from Stewart Downing to Spanish conjurer Juan Mata after Aston Villa rejected his £15m bid.

Dalglish is also weighing up an offer for Monaco's South Korean striker Park Chu-Young, who is being coveted by Milan, amongst others, but has his heart set on Anfield because he has been a Liverpool fan ever since he was in nappies with Frode Kippe-branded nappies.

Meanwhile, reports in France claim that PSG have offered Guillaume Hoarau to Liverpool and two other unnamed English clubs, though why they think Liverpool would want a 27-year-old striker with a patchy goal-scoring record and wavering relevance to matches is not clear. It's as if something has convinced PSG that Liverpool are absolute mugs in the transfer market yet there is no obvious reason why they would think this? Isn't that right, David Ngog?

season start liao or not?????? cannot wait liao...........

so many rumours.......... hope man united new keeper catch no balls.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    season start liao or not?????? cannot wait liao...........

so many rumours.......... hope man united new keeper catch no balls.......
    ghost!

What ghost......... only no football so no post only mah.........

still have 7 more weeks for transfer market......... where is the big signings???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

What ghost......... only no football so no post only mah.........

still have 7 more weeks for transfer market......... where is the big signings???
    charlie adam lo.

doni coming too.

jordan henderson already in.

You call them big signings??? Adam okay lah........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

big signings!!!

1. Kaka
    2. Villa
    3. Pique
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

big signings!!!

1. Kaka
    2. Villa
    3. Pique

OT, anyone know where can I buy 20cent Kaka snack?

OT, anyone know where can I buy 20cent Kaka snack?
    dunno if they are still manufacturing this delicacy liao.

i go to jb often and din't see them selling it either, or maybe i was at the wrong place... kekeke

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast