Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    You are back!Honeymoon over?
    he come back to see if we've won anything yet.

sadly, season haven't kick off yet. kekekke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he come back to see if we've won anything yet.sadly, season haven't kick off yet. kekekke
    We have Jordan Henderson and sadly, have not got rid of any of the rubbish players

We have Jordan Henderson and sadly, have not got rid of any of the rubbish players
    maybe bro rodz return to demand those players stay. wahahahaa

maybe bro rodz return to demand those players stay. wahahahaa
    He went group tour with all of them

He went group tour with all of them
    waahahahhaa

Kenny adds Keen to Reds staff

Liverpool have appointed Kevin Keen as first-team coach, with boss Kenny Dalglish saying: "He will be a great addition to our technical staff."

Keen spent nine years on the coaching staff at Upton Park and was named caretaker manager on three occasions, most recently for the final game of last season, a 3-0 defeat at home to Sunderland.

He will work alongside Steve Clarke - also a first-team coach - at Anfield having signed a three-year deal, and will report with his new colleagues for the first day of pre-season training on Monday.

Dalglish said: "I'm delighted that Kevin is joining us to work alongside Steve Clarke coaching the first team squad.

"He has previously worked with Steve at West Ham and has a good reputation and a good manner about him. He is highly respected in the game and will be a great addition to our technical staff."

Keen made over 600 appearances in spells with West Ham, Wolves, Stoke, Macclesfield and Wycombe.

No more signings? Even manure with debt of 1 billion pounds signing players...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    no $$ liao.

no sell dead wood, no sign newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

they on the fast track to bankruptcy
    no need to worry about them

once we sell our rubbish players plus stevie G, we have a lot of $$$ to buy players

once we sell our rubbish players plus stevie G, we have a lot of $$$ to buy players
    we tot bro rodz mia'ed 2 go raise funds..??
    was expecting charlie adams to be paraded 2day, now that u appeared.. 8)

still waiting for SAF to sayonara.

Liverpool Set to Offer Tottenham Alberto Aquilani in Exchange for Aaron Lennon

By Karl Matchett
    (Liverpool Featured Columnist) on July 4, 2011

sauce!~

Liverpool are reportedly ready to step up their bid for Spurs winger Aaron Lennon with an offer of Alberto Aquilani in exchange.

Aquilani has returned to the club after a spell on loan in Italy with Juventus but after they opted not to sign him on a permanent deal, the schemer may remain at Anfield or else move on to a new club.

Whether Spurs are interested in Aquilani may be another matter - unless Chelsea make another move for their own playmaker Luka Modric, of course.

Liverpool Transfer Rumors: U.S. Under-17 Star Marc Pelosi

By Sean Babcock
    (Member) on June 30, 2011

sauce!

In the midst of the FIFA Under-17 World Cup currently underway in Mexico, Liverpool FC is keeping a close eye on at least one prospect for a potential signing: speedy American midfielder Marc Pelosi.

Thus far in the tournament, Pelosi's speed, skill on the ball, and impressive ability to engineer quality plays, have played a key role in earning the American side a Round of Sixteen berth. Pelosi will not be eligible to play in that first knockout match against Germany, however, after being shown yellow twice in the final group stage match against New Zealand.

If the Stars and Stripes can survive this tough matchup without him, all bets are on Pelosi helping his squad make a strong run towards the final.

The rumors stem from reports that Liverpool representatives, after watching Pelosi early in the tournament, contacted the U.S. Soccer Federation about the American youngster, raising questions about an upcoming offer.

Following these rumors, Pelosi has publicly stated that his ultimate decision "depends on the offers that are coming in. Going pro is my first priority. We heard there was some strong interest from Liverpool, and Germany a few places, so I’m just deciding where to go."

Also reported to be interested: Tottenham Hotspur.

“I’m hoping I can sign with a big club," Pelosi told MLSSoccer.com. “Or a club that could give me some minutes in Europe, maybe.”

For that reason, some have suggested that his better options, if the reports of their interest are accurate, would be either Tottenham or a club in Bundesliga. It is also notable that Pelosi already carries a German passport.

Still, with Liverpool FC's new American ownership, you can bet the club would have a particular interest in bringing whatever quality talent they can find from the U.S. Expect more on this in the coming weeks.

Liverpool back in for Enrique after missing out on Clichy

Published 23:01 04/07/11 By David Maddock

Liverpool will step up their efforts to land Jose Enrique after missing out on Gael Clichy.

The Newcastle full-back is a long-term target of the Anfield club, and Reds boss Kenny Dalglish made a bid at the start of the summer.

But when the Magpies slapped a massive £15million pricetag on the Spanish defender, even though he has only a year left on his contract, Liverpool switched their sights to Clichy.

Dalglish thought he could get the Arsenal star for less than half the Enrique price, but Manchester City snapping up the Frenchman leaves the Reds still looking for a left-back.

They will now return to St Jamesí Park with an improved £8m bid for Enrique, as Dalglish looks to strengthen the left side of his defence.

Liverpool were forced to play England right-back Glen Johnson out of position for much of last season, after new signing Paul Konchesky flopped.

And with Fabio Aurelio again showing his frailty with yet more injuries, left-back is a top priority for the Merseyside club.

Enrique is their number one target, and his contract situation means Newcastle will surely be forced to sell this summer, rather than risk losing out on a fee.

The Spaniard returned to training yesterday, and has set up talks with manager Alan Pardew for later in the week, but his refusal to sign a new deal that's been on the table for six months would seem to hint at his intentions.

Ironically, Liverpool now face competition from Arsenal, who need a left-back to replace Clichy, although youngster Kieron Giggs will be given a chance to stake a claim for the position, which could be enough to tip the balance towards Anfield.

Dalglish is chasing Aston Villa winger Stewart Downing as well, and the England international is also due for talks this week.

The former Middlesbrough man will have a meeting with new Villa boss Alex Mcleish after returning to training, and he is ready to make clear his desire to leave.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...#ixzz1RB7eJsS9

still waiting for SAF to sayonara.
    Waiting for you to engineer a sex scandal for him so that he can quickly go!

Waiting for you to engineer a sex scandal for him so that he can quickly go!
    mux get bro rodz to sacrifice!

mux get bro rodz to sacrifice!

Tour group orgy!

Tour group orgy!
    u lead the tour group, i organise. wahahahahahaha!

u lead the tour group, i organise. wahahahahahaha!

you and bro rodz can have all the fun
    i will call the papparazzi

you and bro rodz can have all the fun
    i will call the papparazzi
    it mite be fun for cc, but its not much use..
    becks survived, looney got a pay rise, giggs still getting another yr..
    and christina was always virile..

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast