Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

No one can beat degenUltimate tmd

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    No one can beat degenUltimate tmd

clearly the best ever signing by raf999.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

England U21 team is out !!! No future for laoya England already
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    England U21 team is out !!! No future for laoya England already
    huh? wat?

who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    huh? wat?who cares?
    HahahahahaThey can learn a thing or two from singapore U15

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    HahahahahaThey can learn a thing or two from singapore U15
    keke! yay! tas the spirit n grit!

Raheem Sterling scored a sensational goal as England U17s got their World Cup off to the perfect start with a 2-0 win over Rwanda in Mexico on Sunday.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Raheem Sterling scored a sensational goal as England U17s got their World Cup off to the perfect start with a 2-0 win over Rwanda in Mexico on Sunday.

ya, sometimes forgot that he is only so young still.

DOWNING TOLD HE CAN GO...FOR BAGS OF CASH

Good news, Liverpool fans: The Daily Mirror reports that Stewart Downing has been told he can leave Aston Villa to seal his move to Anfield.

Bad news, Liverpool fans: He'll only be allowed to go for £19million.

The Daily Mail reports that Alex McLeish doesn't want to lose Downing, especially with Ashley Young heading out the door, but the winger is stalling on new contract talks so Eck also doesn't want to stand in his way, if he wants to move.

We could be in for another Gareth Barry-style stand-off between the two clubs, and frankly nobody wants that.

For the record, Liverpool are apparently looking at alternatives, including St Etienne's Sarah Cracknell...sorry, St Etienne's Dimitri Payet, while Villa will spend some of their plentiful bounty on Charles N'Zogbia.

CLICHY TO DIG HIS HEELS IN

Meanwhile, it looks like Gael Clichy is pretty keen to join Downing at Anfield.

The Sun reports that Clichy will 'dig his heels in' over a move from Arsenal to Liverpool, despite the Scousers offering just £5million, while Roma have made a bid of £7million.

However, Clichy prefers Liverpool, and is stalling over new contract talks, with hus current deal expiring next summer.

Also, The Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool will match Sunderland's £8million bid for Connor Wickham, although Ipswich want something like £10million for the kid.

Juan Mata 'will listen to Liverpool transfer offer', says agent

curry sauce!!

Liverpool target Juan Manuel Mata will 'listen to all offers' after the European Under-21 Championships, according to his dad.

The Valencia winger is currently on international duty with Spain's youngsters in Denmark, and Barcelona are the latest club to have expressed an interest in the £20million-rated midfielder.

But the player's father and agent, Juan Snr, has said all transfer talks will be put on hold until after his son's Euro participation in Scandinavia.

'Until after the Euro, we won't listen to anybody. After that, we're willing to listen to all offers we receive,' said Mata.

'Interest Barcelona? From next Monday on, we'll analyze what is the best option for the future.'

The Reds held talks with Mata's representatives some time ago, but Valencia were adamant that they would not sell.

Now though, it appears their hand may be forced after Mata's agent's recent comments, and an auction will probably ensue for the 23-year-old's services.

Dalglish Keeping Tabs on £20m Real Madrid Wing Wizard
    Posted on 23 June 2011

curry sauce!

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is keeping a close eye on the situation at Real Madrid with regards to the future of winger Angel Di Maria.

Di Maria enjoyed a successful debut season at the Bernabeu, however according to reports in Marca, he has infuriated Real Madrid bosses by going public about wanting a pay rise at the club.

The 23-year-old who is currently on duty with the Argentina national side ahead of the Copa America tournament, was heavily linked with a move to the Premiership last summer with Manchester United, but he decided to join Jose Mourhino at Real Madrid for £20million.

Whilst on international duty, Di Maria said: "I'm anxiously waiting for the renewal. I was told upon arrival that if I did well in the first year, I was going to improve my contract. I am nervous about waiting for this."

It is believed the Spanish giants will listen to offers for Di Maria if they are able to sign Brazilian star Neymar, who is on the verge of agreeing at deal in the Spanish capital.

That has opened the door for Reds manager Dalglish to make an offer. Liverpool are desperate to acquire a natural winger, having lost out to rivals Manchester United for the signature of Ashley Young.

Both Dalglish and Liverpool's director of football Damien Comoilli feel Di Maria will be the perfect solution in their quest to find some natural width, and feel he will be able to create chances for strikers Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez, as well as chipping in with goals himself.

During his first season at Real Madrid, Di Maria made 53 appearances in all competitions and scored nine goals while proving 20 assists.

Forlan too pricey for Liverpool as West Bromwich keeper Carson heads for Turkey

The Uruguayan has turned down lucrative offers from Turkey where Galatasaray were ready to offer him £6million a year in wages.

He is 32 and that is the main concern for all clubs weighing up the merits of a deal with Atletico Madrid. He also didn't have the best of seasons last year with a relatively modest return of nine goals in 35 games.

That has left scouts and managers questioning whether he is on the wane and there is a reluctance to make any big investment in the former Manchester United striker.

However, the player has always looked after himself. He has the physique of someone 10 years younger and the intelligence to play at the top level.

Liverpool have seriously considered Forlan but won't entertain a deal at the current figures mentioned.

Spurs manager Harry Redknapp would love to take him but Daniel Levy has reservations about signing players over 30. Forlan wants to return to England but to a top-seven club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sportsmail revealed Bursaspor's interest last weekend and the deal is close to going through for around £2million.

A former Albion captain, Carson has never wholly convinced the Hawthorns public of his merits and manager Roy Hodgson has long been making plans to recruit a new Number One for the summer.

The chance to make a fresh start in the white-hot atmosphere of Turkish football has appealed to the 26-year-old former England international, who signed for £3.25m in 2008.

Albion have no fewer than four keepers on their radar to replace Carson and may need another with Dean Kiely, their third choice, not having his playing deal renewed.

West Ham’s Robert Green, Manchester City’s Shay Given and Newcastle’s Steve Harper are all on the wanted list.

Manchester United's Tomasz Kuszczak also remains a contender while Preston's Andy Lonergan could provide a cheaper option for back-up.

Where we find so much money?

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    Kelong money? lol
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post

All thanks to Bro Cheesecake who has been very busy and hardworking promoting and selling dirty kite's undies.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

All thanks to Bro Cheesecake who has been very busy and hardworking promoting and selling dirty kite's undies.
    all thanks to bro rodz donating his lover, dirty kite's g-strings for the greater good of LFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    all thanks to bro rodz donating his lover, dirty kite's g-strings for the greater good of LFC.
    Where's bro rodz? MIA very long liao

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Where's bro rodz? MIA very long liao
    probably raising more funds..
    u notice that cc mia for a couple days, we're bidding a couple of players more?
    him and bro rodz is twin sword combined for effect again..

a couple more weeks b4 the squad is coming to asia but nogoal still ard..
    cc, pls work harder!

Reds to visit Singapore - LINK
    Gossip...??
    - Raul Meireles's future at Liverpool is in doubt after Juventus made an enquiry about him.
    - Liverpool are in pole position to sign Barcelona forward Jeffren Suarez after he ruled out a move to Udinese.
    Last edited by airfins; 25th June 2011 at 04:39 AM.

JUVE AFTER MEIRELES
    This is interesting. In fact, is this why Liverpool have been stockpiling midfielder that we thought they didn't need? Are they going to sell one of them? One of the better ones as well.

The Daily Mirror reports that Juventus have made a bid for Raul Meireles of some cash, plus Felipe Melo.

Liverpool turned their nose up at that offer, but have told Juve that they will think about a straight cash bid for the Portuguese midfielder, and could accept £13.5million.

Interesting.

The paper claims: 'The club's logic is that they can afford to because they have plenty of cover in midfield...With Lucas and Steven Gerrard shoo-ins in the middle, this leaves Meireles surplus to requirements along with Christian Poulsen and Alberto Aquilani.

'Liverpool have had no success in offloading Poulsen and Aquilani and Meireles is much more marketable after starring in the second half of last season.'

Incidentally, the same story is in about four other papers, so there's either something in it, or the same source has been a little loose with who he/she has been speaking to.

As an aside, Melo isn't at all happy about being touted around, it seems.
    The Mirror quotes him as saying: "Let us say that Juve are not respecting me, or at least that's the impression I get," he fumed.

"I'm not just anyone. I'm not a bargaining chip to be used to reach anybody."

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast