Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

ya lor. jack robinson looks very reliable and solid.

our LFC future kids are good!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ghost!!!!! kekeke

we need the point for our own sad season la.

gooners screwed up, not us.

manCircle utd clowns, disgusting as they are, always squeeze out a win.

haf to hand it to them. tas where the difference lies between gooners and them.

oh ya, by the way, Torre$ki yet to score for chel$ki. WAHAHAHAHAHHAA

considering REDS played and wit young players at the back... 1-1 was a satisfying draw... WELL DONE

The future is bright.

Ok Good nite people.

Wenger refused to shake hand with king..... Very funny expression. Think king tell him go home!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

High drama both side had their chances all Liverpool on target shot is from Suarez, Carrol got zero again his performance tonite is ZERO !!! The match deserve a draw results, both side played hard n had chances with Ass-nil gaining slight advantage. By the way can the ref give a penalty without giving a yellow card??
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

oh ya, by the way, Torre$ki yet to score for chel$ki. WAHAHAHAHAHHAA
    thx for the reminder!!!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

i think this is too costly a draw, now we are officially out of defenders to spare (less the sotong!)
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    High drama both side had their chances all Liverpool on target shot is from Suarez, Carrol got zero again his performance tonite is ZERO !!! The match deserve a draw results, both side played hard n had chances with Ass-nil gaining slight advantage. By the way can the ref give a penalty without giving a yellow card??
    can. it was juz a normal foul which does not require booking, but punishable by fk if outside box or pk if inside.
    exact wording, u muz check the statutes

title given to manCircle utd clowns. sian.

good morning

Alright for man united took the title. I believe sir Alex will quit after that, leaving on a high the more logical way. So the person who take over haha good luck!!

Record ate to he broken and Liverpool dunn need 20 years to take another title to catch up since we are already 18.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Alright for man united took the title. I believe sir Alex will quit after that, leaving on a high the more logical way. So the person who take over haha good luck!!

Record ate to he broken and Liverpool dunn need 20 years to take another title to catch up since we are already 18.
    bopian oso. chelski, gooners, mansiptea n ourselves bueygan.

hopefully nxt season we can mount a serious assault!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

naaahh... fergie wont quit!! he himself admitted REDS will be title challengers next seaon.. he will only quit if manure acquires healthy lead against us REDS.. but definitely cant takeover REDS 5 European cups.. he can die trying that for sure..

F**K OFF fergie!!!

and F**K OFF wenger

http://www.sportpost.com/video/view/...er+to+piss+off

Gooners were given lotsa chances to take top spot from manure but wenger blew it away.. so yeah F**K OFF!!!

Man U's title. SIANNNNNNNNNNNN.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Man U's title. SIANNNNNNNNNNNN.

you people are a hard to pleased bunch, result go either way also we not happy

too bad we dropped too many points against kkj teams and Gooners also love to buang at the wrong time

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast