Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

U seem very sexcited
    another hopeful long term injury ginna join the clowns, of cos sexcited! hopefully he spend more time w the drs. n nurses!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    U seem very sexcited
    off season now, he can have kitie's full attention..
    of coz he will secited..
    heng lucas gotta go copa, else cc havent reach preseason, habis liao!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    another hopeful long term injury ginna join the clowns, of cos sexcited! hopefully he spend more time w the drs. n nurses!

Sounds like a few players that we have ...

Sounds like a few players that we have ...
    sad but true. aqualanlan will hog one of the beds when he return. sad!

United's Jones bid in tatters: Blackburn warn they won't be bullied as Liverpool launch £22m swoop

By Nick Harris

Last updated at 10:42 PM on 11th June 2011

Manchester United’s multi-million pound signing of teenage defender Phil Jones from Blackburn Rovers lies in tatters.

Blackburn’s Indian owners have reacted furiously to what they perceive as United’s attempt to railroad them into selling the 19-year-old and have told United: ‘We will not be bullied’.

And in a stunning 11th-hour development on Saturday, the Mail on Sunday can reveal that Liverpool have told Blackburn they will pay £22million for Jones, a move that will ruin Sir Alex Ferguson’s holiday mood as he takes a break in the south of France.

Arsenal have also belatedly submitted a bid that tops United’s £16.5m offer, and with Chelsea showing serious interest in the player, too, an auction appears to be unfolding. It will come as a bitter blow to Ferguson if he misses out on Jones, and it will sting all the harder if the player ends up at United’s fierce rivals at Anfield.

Rovers’ owners have been angered by United’s attitude and at a meeting on Saturday in Pune, India, which was attended by manager Steve Kean — straight off a plane to Mumbai — they resolved to prevent the deal going through.

United have offered to make Jones the highest-paid teenager in the history of English football with a startling £80,000-a-week contract, but Blackburn are even prepared to top that.

Rovers chairwoman Anuradha Desai made it clear to Kean and fellow executives, who made up a ‘war council’ in India, that they must try to persuade the defender to stay. The prospect of being a future club captain is also being dangled before Jones.

Money is said to be ‘not an issue’ for Desai’s family, who are billionaires through their Venky’s poultry conglomerate.

They want to keep their best players, especially homegrown talents such as Jones.

But if they fail to persuade him, they will do all they can to elicit the best price from one of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, United or Tottenham, telling Jones: ‘If you go, you go where we get the best money.’

A source close to Rovers said. ‘United can’t do what they want in this case. Jones is a Blackburn player and while there is a clause that could mean he leaves, it’s far from the straightforward issue everyone assumes it to be.’

Jones signed a United shirt for fans while training with England’s Under-21s in Denmark on Friday and, along with his representatives and United, had thought the transfer was a formality.

The player wants to join United but it is not known whether he has even been informed yet that Liverpool have made a bigger offer.

A major headache for United is in the interpretation of the release clause in Jones’s contract. They triggered it with their £16.5m offer and were allowed to talk to the player as a result.

But Rovers have taken legal advice and insist the clause does not force them to sell to the first club to meet the figure.

The biggest loser in all this could be England Under- 21 boss Stuart Pearce.

He would not name his team on Saturday night for the opening game against Spain as the possibility of the transfer deal distracting the versatile defender grew.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1P1PQPegN
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 12th June 2011 at 09:42 AM.

22 million pounds, IN YOUR FACE, SAF
    His prodigy son giggs got sex addition,now we malu him at transfer market...
    I think he should just permanently holiday and dun come back and tio heart attack

22 million pounds, IN YOUR FACE, SAF
    His prodigy son giggs got sex addition,now we malu him at transfer market...
    I think he should just permanently holiday and dun come back and tio heart attack
    not so sure if this phil jones is worth paying 22mil GBP... but if it is accepted by blackburn and this chap is keen to come to Anfield, then i think it's fine by us all.

Liverpool Agree Deal for Charlie Adam

Posted on 12. Jun, 2011 by Liam Tomkins in Rumours

curry sauce!

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Blackpool for midfield maestro Charlie Adam, our sources understand. The Reds’ interest in the 25-year-old dates back to January when they failed to meet the Seasiders’ valuation of the player.

Now, though, Ian Holloway has been convinced to part ways with his captain as he harbours no realistic hopes of keeping him in the Championship for the forthcoming season. Liverpool have been favourites for the player’s signature since their failed bid in January, and have moved to tie up a deal with a reported £10m bid.

It is believed that Adam’s representatives have been busy negotiating a deal while their client has been away in Dubai, but the player will still need to visit Melwood to finalise a deal and undergo a medical. It’s taken a few more months than Liverpool had hoped, but pending a few formalities they’ve finally got their man.

not so sure if this phil jones is worth paying 22mil GBP... but if it is accepted by blackburn and this chap is keen to come to Anfield, then i think it's fine by us all.
    Hopefully SAF go bid 25 million, let Blackburn laugh all the way to bank
    Then we pray he become MC king

Liverpool Agree Deal for Charlie Adam

Posted on 12. Jun, 2011 by Liam Tomkins in Rumours

curry sauce!

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Blackpool for midfield maestro Charlie Adam, our sources understand. The Reds’ interest in the 25-year-old dates back to January when they failed to meet the Seasiders’ valuation of the player.

Now, though, Ian Holloway has been convinced to part ways with his captain as he harbours no realistic hopes of keeping him in the Championship for the forthcoming season. Liverpool have been favourites for the player’s signature since their failed bid in January, and have moved to tie up a deal with a reported £10m bid.

It is believed that Adam’s representatives have been busy negotiating a deal while their client has been away in Dubai, but the player will still need to visit Melwood to finalise a deal and undergo a medical. It’s taken a few more months than Liverpool had hoped, but pending a few formalities they’ve finally got their man.

Is this the end for Laoya Lucas?

Hopefully SAF go bid 25 million, let Blackburn laugh all the way to bank
    Then we pray he become MC king
    sounds likely! dun tink we wana waste so much on 1 player, somemore nt so proven.

Is this the end for Laoya Lucas?
    can sell him for any amt, its fine!

Jones deal nears completion
    June 12, 2011

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

Phil Jones will finally become a Manchester United player next week with lawyers from the two warring clubs working out the details of the player's transfer valuation, according to ESPNsoccernet sources.

ESPNsoccernet has been informed that once Manchester United reach the magic mark of £20 million that Blackburn Rovers want then Jones will become a United player.

The 'compromise' being thrashed out at the moment between the two sets of lawyers revolves around United winning trophies and Jones' appearances, which could make the transfer worth in excess of £20 million depending on United's capacity to continue to win silverware on a regular basis, and the player's ability to hold down a place in the team.

A figure of £20 million, though, will be reasonably attainable, and that will be the generally-accepted figure of Jones' value.

An insider suggested that it was pointless for Liverpool to bid £22 million, as widely reported, as the player has signed a contract for Manchester United made up his mind to go to Old Trafford.

Blackburn were incensed that they have to sell at the price being quoted when the player was valued at £25 million, while United are annoyed that they should pay anything more, as that £16 million was the price stipulated in the get-out clause.

"The two sets of lawyers are sorting it out, and there is sure to be a compromise by the middle of next week," said the well-connected Ewood Park source.

song!!! the price has been drove up to 20mil GBP!

Two new Anfield arrivals imminent

braised chicken sauce!

Liverpool are expected to wrap up the signings of Blackpool’s Charlie Adam and Aston Villa‘s Stewart Downing in the next few day.

The Reds have been monitoring the availability of both players for some time, with a failed bit for Adam in the January transfer window.

Liverpool are thought to have agreed a £10million fee for the Tangerines captain who caught the eye of the Premier League last seaon. Part of his fee goes to his former club, Rangers and some say a season-long loan of Jonjo Shelvey to Bloomfield Road is part of the deal.

England international winger Downing recently turned down a new contract from Villa and is thought to be on the verge of a £15million move to Merseyside.

Liverpool concluded their first signing last week with the £16million capture of Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson.

Reports over the weekend suggested the Reds have also put in a late £22million offer for Blackburn Rovers centre-back Phil Jones in a bid to scupper Manchester Utd’s interest in the England Under-21 international.

Ipswich Town’s Connor Wickham also remains a prime target of Kenny Dalglish‘s, with a fee of around £9million being speculated.

Gunners rival Reds for Dann
    12th Jun 2011

Skysports.com understands Arsenal are ready to rival Liverpool for Birmingham defender Scott Dann.

here you go!

Dann is thought to be on both club's wanted list after they lost out to Manchester United for Blackburn's Phil Jones.

Arsenal chief Arsene Wenger has made a new central defender one of his top priorities as he looks to shore up his rearguard after they looked suspect at the back last season.

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is looking to bolster his squad as he seeks to get the side back in the top four and Dann figures highly on his shopping list.

Dann has established himself as one of the best young defenders in the country during the last two seasons and his absence through injury in the second half of last season coincided with the club's slump in form and eventual relegation.

Birmingham are resigned to losing their best players following their relegation and Dann is the most valuable asset.

The 6ft 5in central defender is a boyhood Liverpool fan and would jump at the chance of making the switch to Anfield if Liverpool firm up their interest.

However, Arsenal are eagerly monitoring Dann's situation and are ready to make a move for the 24-year-old.

Wenger will be hoping the incentive of Champions League football could help him win the race for Dann if Liverpool fail to push through a move for the highly-rated defender.

Source: Sky Sports

Where is the left back and wingers???

Buy so many young players, how come have not approach 18 yo bro cheesecake and me?

Member/Tangshooter

Where is the left back and wingers???

Buy so many young players, how come have not approach 18 yo bro cheesecake and me?
    Wah seh! u want whole team new players ah?? lol

You n CC is only sought in Kelong League..haha
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wah seh! u want whole team new players ah?? lol

You n CC is only sought in Kelong League..haha

we need a new left back and some exciting new wingers lah
    dirty kite makes me vomit blood and aurelio loves the treatment table

what's wrong with new players? we need to get rid and replace rubbish players like aqualanlan, aurelio,degen, ngog, jovanovich, cole, laoya lucas... etc

we need a new left back and some exciting new wingers lah
    dirty kite makes me vomit blood and aurelio loves the treatment table

what's wrong with new players? we need to get rid and replace rubbish players like aqualanlan, aurelio,degen, ngog, jovanovich, cole, laoya lucas... etc
    we've gotta get rid of aqualanlan, nogoal, degenerate, jokealotvich, coke n louya leiva.

so many deadwood! nid new proper wingers! dirty kite can sell too!

we've gotta get rid of aqualanlan, nogoal, degenerate, jokealotvich, coke n louya leiva.

so many deadwood! nid new proper wingers! dirty kite can sell too!

u forgot krptonite and ulcer!