Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

See aqualanlan's name, m blood boil...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    machiam u voted opposition liddat..

bro's and sis's, u need to check out this url:

if anyone has any training session tix they cant utilize, pls can i have them, tia..
    Yeah I saw the link just now! Thing is, I'm doubting our first team will make it for KL. And I have some funny feeling about not being free. Oh yes, WORK GOT IMPORTANT EVENT THE DAY BEFORE. Super bummer can!!! T___T

Btw, hello everyone again!! I've been on hiatus due to honeymoon and worse, backlog of 2000 - 3000 photos so yah, been spending limited *time* in a poisonous portal like cs altogether. Hehehe. Glad to see the thread still alive and kicking despite season over.

Wanna add this as well: I suspect husband didn't wake me up for the Barca vs Man U game coz he didn't want me to see his team get thrashed... So i watched replay. Quality of man u against barca during 2nd half are like when man u play against the teams in relegation zone, except its the other way ard.
    Last edited by koplady11; 4th June 2011 at 12:36 PM.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Yeah I saw the link just now! Thing is, I'm doubting our first team will make it for KL. And I have some funny feeling about not being free. Oh yes, WORK GOT IMPORTANT EVENT THE DAY BEFORE. Super bummer can!!! T___T

Btw, hello everyone again!! I've been on hiatus due to honeymoon and worse, backlog of 2000 - 3000 photos so yah, been spending limited *time* in a poisonous portal like cs altogether. Hehehe. Glad to see the thread still alive and kicking despite season over.

Wanna add this as well: I suspect husband didn't wake me up for the Barca vs Man U game coz he didn't want me to see his team get thrashed... So i watched replay. Quality of man u against barca during 2nd half are like when man u play against the teams in relegation zone, except its the other way ard.
    oh expecting the lot to come, barring injuries and imminent transfers..
    its preseason afterall and they need matches
    if u want all the 1st team to start AND finish, well, anfield's the place to go..

saw this souvenir bag u can buy for ur loving hubbie.
    shoebag or knapsack at adidas vivo.. with embroidered "Champions League Final, Wembley 2011". think got discount due to GSS somemore..

ps, tot according to cc, they all jump ship to barca liao..

LIVERPOOL STUFF THIS WAY

Yo, Scousers (incidentally, is 'Scousers' supposed to be capitalised? We're never sure), gather round the fire, we've got some transfer tales for you here.

Let's start with The Guardian, who carry a quite extraordinary passage in an otherwise fairly standard 'clear-out' story.

At first, we were sure this was a typo, but the second sentence suggests it is indeed accurate. Or at least The Guardian believes it to be accurate:

'The free signings Joe Cole and Milan Jovanovic, for example, earn 100,000 and 120,000 a week at Liverpool respectively, although the latter's astonishing salary includes a signing-on fee payable over the first 12 months of his contract.'

Holy *****.

The obvious worry there, of course, is how the hell are they going to get rid of him with wages at that level.

Anyway, there is more Liverpool stuff in some of the other papers, most notably in The Daily Mirror, who report that King Kenny wants the signing of Jordan Henderson to be sorted by Wednesday. That's this Wednesday. We'd be most surprised if that happens, but the logic is that they want everything sorted by the time Henderson goes to Denmark with the England Under-21s.

Elsewhere in the paper, Dalglish has apparently admitted Manchester United have a better shot at bagging Ashley Young that his chaps, so he has turned his attentions to another. And the name of that 'another' is Charles N'Zogbia. And if they can get him for less than Wigan's 8million asking price, which according to The Mirror they believe they can do, then we'd say that's a decent bit of business.

Wrapping up this mixed-bag of Scouse (or scouse) news is word in The Independent that Liverpool have offered 8million for the boy-giant Connor Wickham, which might seem like an awful lot of money for an 18-year-old who has never played in the Premier League, but Ipswich apparently want 10million instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    oh expecting the lot to come, barring injuries and imminent transfers..
    its preseason afterall and they need matches
    if u want all the 1st team to start AND finish, well, anfield's the place to go..

saw this souvenir bag u can buy for ur loving hubbie.
    shoebag or knapsack at adidas vivo.. with embroidered "Champions League Final, Wembley 2011". think got discount due to GSS somemore..

ps, tot according to cc, they all jump ship to barca liao..
    I hope to make it there next Mar, along with dad, sis, bro and SIL. Sucky part is I will have a sulking hubby one corner. LOL.

ps: ya apparently my whole fb manure fans were claiming barca was just unbeatable. They might be true, but hey, we beat ac milan when they said we couldn't!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

I hope to make it there next Mar, along with dad, sis, bro and SIL. Sucky part is I will have a sulking hubby one corner. LOL.

ps: ya apparently my whole fb manure fans were claiming barca was just unbeatable. They might be true, but hey, we beat ac milan when they said we couldn't!!
    tey all switched over to sarpork barca nw la.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tey all switched over to sarpork barca nw la.
    They used to sarpork real kuniang too

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

They used to sarpork real kuniang too
    flow w the tide! keke!

how do u do it?
    had the impression that match tix are hard to come by..
    ur hubbie shldnt be sulking.
    his toilet is only an hr away by car..
    which makes it nearer than where he is rite now.

ur fb folks were rite in 1 sense.
    they CANT beat barca.

flow w the tide! keke!
    they'll switch ard "only" every 50yrs..?

Well one thing is true, the liverpool brand is back!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

look like joker cole will go hotcake for 3mill?? lol

Joe Cole set for Spurs move?
    June 5, 2011

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Joe Cole is likely to leave Liverpool after just one season - netting the club a 3 million profit in the process.

Cole was heralded as a major signing last summer when snapped up on a free transfer after leaving Chelsea. But he never recovered from a poor start to his Anfield career, which included a red card on his Premier League debut at home to Arsenal.

Reports in Sunday's press suggest he is set to return home to London - where he has spent the rest of his career - in a 3 million deal to be reunited with Harry Redknapp at Tottenham Hotspur. Redknapp was in charge at West Ham when Cole first broke through into their first team after graduating from the Academy.

Cole, 29, made just nine league starts for Liverpool, with a further 11 appearances from the bench, in a season which was also affected by injury. He started a further seven games in the Europa League.

He has struggled to make himself first choice at club level throughout his career, only once making more than 14 Premier League starts in a campaign since 2005-06.

Liverpool are desperate to get Cole, who earns a reputed 90,000-a-week, off the wage bill as they begin a summer of rebuilding under Kenny Dalglish. He has cost Liverpool 4.1 million in wages: 2,470 for each of the 1,662 minutes he has played

Cole was part of England's squad at the World Cup finals last summer, but has not been selected by Fabio Capello since featuring late in the defeat to Germany, his 56th cap.

The signing of Cole will lead to suggestions that Spurs are planning for the sale of prized asset Luka Modric.

Joe Cole set for Spurs move?
    June 5, 2011

The signing of Cole will lead to suggestions that Spurs are planning for the sale of prized asset Luka Modric.

Swee, can we give them Cole and Laoya Lucas in exchange for Luka Modric?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Swee, can we give them Cole and Laoya Lucas in exchange for Luka Modric?
    dun mind. wahahahahaha

louya leiva is our player of the year siah!!!!

by the way, it is understood that ashley young will not move to LFC as he prefers champions league action. well, his loss! kekekkee

Only 3 million???? So cheap............ shd sell at 4,1 million to cover all cost....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Only 3 million???? So cheap............ shd sell at 4,1 million to cover all cost....
    his injury record is as thick as a phonebk, so hotcakes wanna b the roberto then by all means, sell!

a pity joke coke nvr really proved his worth in Anfield! thank him for coming here n occupy our sickbay! hehe!

his injury record is as thick as a phonebk, so hotcakes wanna b the roberto then by all means, sell!

a pity joke coke nvr really proved his worth in Anfield! thank him for coming here n occupy our sickbay! hehe!

our sick bay very busy with degen, aurelio and stevie G
    the doctor or nurse must be very chio there

3million for joe cole is insult to joe.............. either sell high or free........ 3 million, think joe cole never expect his price tag is lower then an an junior in the squad.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    our sick bay very busy with degen, aurelio and stevie G
    the doctor or nurse must be very chio there
    u dun mean to tell me that they are... machiam like the closet fans?!