Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i dun agree w joey barton as he is more trouble than gd. if king kenny can change his attitude offpitch,than maybe.

barbietoots CMI la! hopefully SAF keep him. haha!
    I prefer Charlie Adams!

But then Joey should have better understanding with Carroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore

I prefer Charlie Adams!

But then Joey should have better understanding with Carroll.
    barton's more of a destroyer. think we shudn't bother ourselves w him is best move.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

barton's more of a destroyer. think we shudn't bother ourselves w him is best move.
    wat we need to bother: now that juv got pirlo, who will wan aquaman?
    cc, got aquaman gee to contribute as incentive?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    wat we need to bother: now that juv got pirlo, who will wan aquaman?
    cc, got aquaman gee to contribute as incentive?
    think aqualanlan goin to juventus.

YOUNG ON HIS WAY TO OLD TRAFFORD
    It's a meagre consolation on the morning after such a bad night, but it sounds as if Manchester United are all but certain to land Ashley Young ahead of Liverpool in the coming weeks - and maybe even sooner than that.

The Sunday Mirror reckons that 'the 25-year-old England international has his heart set on moving to Old Trafford' while The Mail on Sunday predicts 'Sir Alex Ferguson will make his first significant move towards claiming an unprecedented 20th Premier League title by trying to seal a 14million deal for Ashley Young this week.'

No hanging around then:

'The Manchester United manager is keen to wrap up his move for Young before the Aston Villa player is selected for England against Switzerland at Wembley on Saturday.'

Intriguingly, the paper continues by speculating that 'Young's arrival could lead to the departure of Nani, who is wanted by Serie A side Juventus.'

In turn, 'the move will strengthen Liverpool's efforts to sign Stewart Downing from Villa but he still has two years left on his contract and Villa are not budging from an 18m asking price.'

curry sauce

BARTON FOR EVERTON?
    Another interesting line in the People is that 'Joey Barton seems set to achieve his boyhood ambition of playing for Everton.'

Barton is reportedly available for 4m and The People says 'it will be a case of third time lucky for Blues' boss David Moyes, who has twice gone close to signing the Huyton-born England midfielder.'

good for everlose to sign him. they deserve each other. wahahahhaha

Bumpz

huat ah!!!

Anyone with updates on their match in kl?
    no tix news..

Malaysia tycoon air asia boss wanna buy westham.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Malaysia tycoon air asia boss wanna buy westham.
    waseh.......

Hiddink shd be back in chelsea.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

LIVERPOOL MOVE IN FOR JORDAN HENDERSON

Your Transfer Gossip columnist's official position is that it has never understood why there is quite so much hype around Jordan Henderson. He looks alright, there's been a couple glimpses of something better, but, erm, forgive us for putting on the caps lock BUT DID SOMEONE JUST SAY 20M FOR JORDAN HENDERSON?

Yes, yes, they did. Because The Indy, Guardian, Mail and Mirror are all reporting that Liverpool have identified Henderson as a summer target and Sunderland have quoted them a fee of...well, you can guess it.

Anyway, to take our incredulity out of the matter, here's what the Mail is stating:

'Liverpool are closing in on a deal to sign Sunderland midfielder Jordan Henderson after lining up a 13million bid. Henderson has been linked with Manchester United, neighbours City and Arsenal in recent months, but the 20-year-old has told close friends he would prefer a move to Anfield after Liverpool made a formal approach to Sunderland. The deal is being held up by what one source described as a 'ridiculous' asking price, believed to be in the region of 20million, but Henderson could be a Liverpool player by the time he returns from England duty at the European Under-21 Championships in Denmark later this month.'

And The Mirror:

'Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is making a surprise move to sign Sunderland's young England international midfielder Jordan Henderson - and can have him for 16million. Dalglish has launched a shock move for Henderson, one of the Premier League's rising stars, as he fears he will be priced out of moves for his other targets for that area of the pitch.'

And you'll just have to trust us when we report that both The Indy and Guardian are also reporting the same sort of thing.

LIVERPOOL MOVE IN FOR JORDAN HENDERSON

Your Transfer Gossip columnist's official position is that it has never understood why there is quite so much hype around Jordan Henderson. He looks alright, there's been a couple glimpses of something better, but, erm, forgive us for putting on the caps lock BUT DID SOMEONE JUST SAY 20M FOR JORDAN HENDERSON?

Yes, yes, they did. Because The Indy, Guardian, Mail and Mirror are all reporting that Liverpool have identified Henderson as a summer target and Sunderland have quoted them a fee of...well, you can guess it.

Anyway, to take our incredulity out of the matter, here's what the Mail is stating:

'Liverpool are closing in on a deal to sign Sunderland midfielder Jordan Henderson after lining up a 13million bid. Henderson has been linked with Manchester United, neighbours City and Arsenal in recent months, but the 20-year-old has told close friends he would prefer a move to Anfield after Liverpool made a formal approach to Sunderland. The deal is being held up by what one source described as a 'ridiculous' asking price, believed to be in the region of 20million, but Henderson could be a Liverpool player by the time he returns from England duty at the European Under-21 Championships in Denmark later this month.'

And The Mirror:

'Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is making a surprise move to sign Sunderland's young England international midfielder Jordan Henderson - and can have him for 16million. Dalglish has launched a shock move for Henderson, one of the Premier League's rising stars, as he fears he will be priced out of moves for his other targets for that area of the pitch.'

And you'll just have to trust us when we report that both The Indy and Guardian are also reporting the same sort of thing.
    Henderson worth 16 million?? might as well Sunderland sell roti prata to liverpool.........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Who is Jordan henderson?

16 million? Everyone want to chop LFC carrot after we paid record fee for Andy carrott

kanasai, limpeh been eating roti prata for the last 10yrs.

hopefully we dun get kkj player anymore. sian!

kanasai, limpeh been eating roti prata for the last 10yrs.

hopefully we dun get kkj player anymore. sian!
    cc, cut down on e roti pisangs if u dowan kkj's..
    for that matter, roti kosongs oso no gd, nor roti 鸡蛋..
    fortunately, still got rotie uh..cheese(cake)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    cc, cut down on e roti pisangs if u dowan kkj's..
    for that matter, roti kosongs oso no gd, nor roti 鸡蛋..
    fortunately, still got rotie uh..cheese(cake)
    actually what i said implied another matter.

finally this year in August, i no need to jiak roti prata anymore! got choices liao! wahahahahaha

actually what i said implied another matter.

finally this year in August, i no need to jiak roti prata anymore! got choices liao! wahahahahaha
    machiam u voted opposition liddat..

bro's and sis's, u need to check out this url:

if anyone has any training session tix they cant utilize, pls can i have them, tia..

LIVERPOOL GO BRITISH
    Interesting stuff in The Daily Telegraph this morning about Liverpool's summer in the transfer market.

Not all of it is new...in fact, very little of it is new, but it at least provides quite a nice summary.

The paper reports that Kenny Dalglish is 'keen to bolster his midfield with young English talent', and is therefore sniffing around Lee Cattermole and Jordan Henderson.

Quite why they're so keen to spend north of 20million on two centre-midfielders when that's the one area of the pitch they're pretty well stocked isn't entirely clear, but who are we to doubt the glorious King Kenny, eh?

Meanwhile, over in that most trusted journal The Daily Mail, there is word of a slightly more sensible use of Liverpool's money.

The paper reports that the Scousers are 'closing in' on a deal for Phil Jones, the Blackburn center-half.

They also reckon Pool are keen on Henderson, and will up their bid to around 13million, but will also shell-out something in the region of 15million for Jones.

Interesting.

AQUILANI DEAL IN TROUBLE
    Back to The Telegraph, but still on Liverpool, and the paper reckons their desire to get rid of a rather expensive Italian error might not be all that simple.

Juventus haven't taken up their option on a 14million deal to take Aquilani to Turin permanently, and could only be willing to stump up something like 6million for their man.

Liverpool have to pay the final 4.4million instalment of their 17.6million fee to Roma at the end of June, and could do with getting rid of the midfielder before that deadline.

However, with Juve not keen, AC Milan and Inter are still interested, but perhaps not at the fancy prices Liverpool are quoting.

Aquilani's agents, a Mr Franco Zavaglia, is still hopeful that something can be thrashed out.

The Telegraph quotes him as saying: "All season, Juventus have given me the necessary guarantees that they want to keep Alberto.

"The next 24 hours will be decisive. Any eventual economic agreements will follow after Juventus make their decision.

"If Juventus can't do a deal for Alberto and he has to return to Liverpool, then Milan would certainly be a destination that he would accept."