Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Who needs Torres and Stevie G? We won more game without them! Lol!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

Sorry again for Torres, hope Torres fare better next season.
    heh, waS hoping he start against mancircle utd clowns! he mite b a handful!

anyway, lets all look twds nxt season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    heh, waS hoping he start against mancircle utd clowns! he mite b a handful!

anyway, lets all look twds nxt season.
    ya he shd start given that he will be eager to score.

KD will be installed as boss if the rumors are real that he can spend 100 million next season.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    ya he shd start given that he will be eager to score.

KD will be installed as boss if the rumors are real that he can spend 100 million next season.

100million? must be from sale of Gerrard and all the rubbish players like koncheski, aurelio, lucas, ngog, cole, deggen, maxi, jovanovich and i forgot that rubbish Italian MC king name...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Who needs Torres and Stevie G? We won more game without them! Lol!
    ...and scored more goals!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ...and scored more goals!

Even rubbish players like maxi bra and dirty kite scored more EPL goals than the most expensive player

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Even rubbish players like maxi bra and dirty kite scored more EPL goals than the most expensive player
    confirm lo. kekekekeke

confirm lo. kekekekeke

Credit to your waving.

Yes Liverpool is heading the right directions. Very anxious for the new seasons!!!!
    i am more eagerly anticipating PREseason, with them coming to kl..

later, if hotcakes win, we're still in with a shout for 4th.
    if they buang, well, heheheh..

u wont have think this possible back in dec..

WA!! SONG!!!

hotcakes buanged with ex-REDS crouchie scoring an OWN GOAL against manSipTea!!!!

WOOOT!!

now we are 2pts ahead of hotcakes on 5th place at 58pts!!!!

EUROPA League is suddenly a real possibility!!!

a pity champs league slipped us by but then again, we've had a lousy campaign, we recovered well enough to get up to 5th! next season will be better!

Hotcakes will never be a threat. Not in another 50 years.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

WA!! SONG!!!

hotcakes buanged with ex-REDS crouchie scoring an OWN GOAL against manSipTea!!!!
    bro rodz has great foresight!
    and cc provides great uh..support services fr e sidelines too..

Hotcakes will never be a threat. Not in another 50 years.
    i wouldnt count on that..
    we'll juz have 2 keep ahead..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    bro rodz has great foresight!
    and cc provides great uh..support services fr e sidelines too..

i wouldnt count on that..
    we'll juz have 2 keep ahead..
    thanks to bro kuanwk for his undying suarez's g-string waving!!

keep it up!!!!

i will continue to wave maggie Q's and elva Hsiao's g-strings from the sideline!! cheers!

Why every season... We only start to play FOOTBALL.... ONLY! At the end of the SEASON!!!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Why every season... We only start to play FOOTBALL.... ONLY! At the end of the SEASON!!!
    becos nab*h ulcer no longer in the team? kekekekekekekee

degenerate is still on our books! SAD!

Leaked: Letter from Pepe to Kenny

Date: May 11, 2011
    To,
    Mr. Kenneth Dalglish,
    Manager – Liverpool Football Club,
    Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH
    Sub: Transfer Request
    Dear Sir:

Hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I apologize for not turning up for training today since I was suffering from a really bad mood as I mentioned in the text message I sent you.
    I would like to bring your attention to a more pressing issue at hand, or at least my hands it seems. The issue about my involvement in what you call the first team of the Liverpool Football Club.

more here....

LOLzzzz....
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

mark ur calendars..
    msian papers say liverpool match is jul 16.
    they quite "poor" thing..
    jul 13 vs goners, jul 16 v liverpool, jul 23 chowski..

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Leaked: Letter from Pepe to Kenny

Date: May 11, 2011
    To,
    Mr. Kenneth Dalglish,
    Manager – Liverpool Football Club,
    Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH
    Sub: Transfer Request
    Dear Sir:

Hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I apologize for not turning up for training today since I was suffering from a really bad mood as I mentioned in the text message I sent you.
    I would like to bring your attention to a more pressing issue at hand, or at least my hands it seems. The issue about my involvement in what you call the first team of the Liverpool Football Club.

more here....

LOLzzzz....
    wzahaahahahahahhaa

The Wednesday May 11 Transfer Gossip Posted 11/05/11 08:26 LIVERPOOL EXPECT TO SIGN ASHLEY YOUNG Seems as if someone at Liverpool has been gossiping because the word up and down Fleet Street is that the club are in pole position to land Ashley Young ahead of Manchester United and may also try to sign Stewart Downing from Aston Villa too. The Times, Sun, Mirror, Telegraph and Guardian all carry a variation on the same story, with most of their accounts including the phrase that 'Liverpool are increasingly confident' of beating United to Young's signature before offering the explanation that Young believes he would only be a fringe player at Old Trafford. At Liverpool, he'd go straight into the first team. Here's what The Guardian has to say: 'United and Liverpool are vying for Young's services but the prospect of a significant increase on his £65,000-a-week Villa salary at Anfield, plus more regular first-team football than he may receive at Old Trafford, is understood to have tilted the contest in Dalglish's favour.' But Liverpool won't be stopping there. The Guardian goes on to speculate that 'Blackpool's Charlie Adam is still on Liverpool's agenda following a thwarted move in January and a new central defender among the targets. Bolton's Gary Cahill and Phil Jones of Blackburn are under consideration'. The Times takes a look in another area, suggesting that 'Liverpool are keen to sign two top-class wide players during the next transfer window'. Young will be one of the two and the paper reckons 'Liverpool could make a double transfer raid, with Stewart Downing also featuring high on Dalglish's wanted list. Dalglish has identified Downing, 26, as another player, like Young, who has the necessary Premier League experience and talent to go straight into his side'. The Times does like to consider itself all-knowing about Liverpool so it will be interesting to keep an eye on that particular bit of speculation.

The Wednesday May 11 Transfer Gossip Posted 11/05/11 08:26 LIVERPOOL EXPECT TO SIGN ASHLEY YOUNG Seems as if someone at Liverpool has been gossiping because the word up and down Fleet Street is that the club are in pole position to land Ashley Young ahead of Manchester United and may also try to sign Stewart Downing from Aston Villa too. The Times, Sun, Mirror, Telegraph and Guardian all carry a variation on the same story, with most of their accounts including the phrase that 'Liverpool are increasingly confident' of beating United to Young's signature before offering the explanation that Young believes he would only be a fringe player at Old Trafford. At Liverpool, he'd go straight into the first team. Here's what The Guardian has to say: 'United and Liverpool are vying for Young's services but the prospect of a significant increase on his £65,000-a-week Villa salary at Anfield, plus more regular first-team football than he may receive at Old Trafford, is understood to have tilted the contest in Dalglish's favour.' But Liverpool won't be stopping there. The Guardian goes on to speculate that 'Blackpool's Charlie Adam is still on Liverpool's agenda following a thwarted move in January and a new central defender among the targets. Bolton's Gary Cahill and Phil Jones of Blackburn are under consideration'. The Times takes a look in another area, suggesting that 'Liverpool are keen to sign two top-class wide players during the next transfer window'. Young will be one of the two and the paper reckons 'Liverpool could make a double transfer raid, with Stewart Downing also featuring high on Dalglish's wanted list. Dalglish has identified Downing, 26, as another player, like Young, who has the necessary Premier League experience and talent to go straight into his side'. The Times does like to consider itself all-knowing about Liverpool so it will be interesting to keep an eye on that particular bit of speculation.
    something seems to be wrong with the text editor

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast