Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

somebody working hard with maxi bra!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    somebody working hard with maxi bra!
    say thanks to bro rodz!!!

here's the goal flash!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

we r ending the season very strongly!

goog chance we will wrestle the 5th place from hotcakes!

once we bury them this coming weekend, they can kiss goodbye to the 5th spot!

A Maxi Rodriguez-inspired Liverpool smashed Fulham 5-2 at Craven Cottage to keep their hopes of European football alive. The Argentine grabbed a hat-trick, while the brilliant Luis Suarez and Dirk Kuyt netted the other two. Four points now separate the Merseysiders from Manchester City, who face Tottenham on Tuesday night. Can Liverpool finish in the top four?

well, this win proves one thing...... the players can win big times, so long they happy to play. Now they seems to enjoy football.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    well, this win proves one thing...... the players can win big times, so long they happy to play. Now they seems to enjoy football.
    swee la! well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    say thanks to bro rodz!!!

here's the goal flash!
    Thanks for the link

Suarez is a livewire no 7... his hard running benefit maxi to score the fastest goal in the league... 35secs!!!

REDS were hungry and could score more goals but settled for 5-2 which was very satisfying... martin tyler mentioned during the game that kenny will be given 100mil pound for summer shopping spree... WOW!!!

i really looking forward for next season wit great expectation

Well Done REDS
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

5-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

I love that through pass to suarez's goal man, insane!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

JoJo made that pass, Hope he will come out good in the next season. Every players seems to played alot better during the last few games. Apart from the brilliant contribution from Suarez I think they are afraid to be sold off after the season ends. Maxi 7 goals in last 3 games, Kuyt also cant stop scoring.Now diff to sell them liao. Even Lucas created assist by passing a through ball, how often can you see that. Why they want to stay in LFC? Because we are gonna be the Champion next season they dont want to miss out the winner medals even if they just sit on the bench
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

based on the current form and goal scoring record, i am guessing either maxi or dirty kite stole torre's lucky g-string
    maxi - 2 hattricks in 3 games
    kite - 9 goals in 8 games

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    JoJo made that pass, Hope he will come out good in the next season. Every players seems to played alot better during the last few games. Apart from the brilliant contribution from Suarez I think they are afraid to be sold off after the season ends. Maxi 7 goals in last 3 games, Kuyt also cant stop scoring.Now diff to sell them liao. Even Lucas created assist by passing a through ball, how often can you see that. Why they want to stay in LFC? Because we are gonna be the Champion next season they dont want to miss out the winner medals even if they just sit on the bench
    AMEN!!!

Koreans kids on trial wit REDS

after pressure from the sponsors Standard Chart...

wow....great win for you guys!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    what happened to your team???

Perhaps the time has come for a Red Dawn

John Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Jay Spearing, Jonjo Shelvey and Martin Kelly have all made great strides under the Kop Hero and have slotted in comfortably to aid Liverpool through their injury troubles, with all of them turning in performances that belie their years. Dalglish’s belief in the youngsters has been a breathe of fresh air in a league that sees the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City mainly ignoring home grown talent and preferring to spend big abroad, but with a reported major summer overhaul of Liverpool’s squad, will the promising starlets be lost amongst pound signs and foreign imports?

The future is bright down Anfield Road and if Kenny Dalglish sits tight, he will reap the rewards from his young stars next season, and with the money saved on transfers perhaps Kenny can afford a different haircut after 30 years.

YWNA Liverpool

Yes Liverpool is heading the right directions. Very anxious for the new seasons!!!!

Anyway, the 19th Title Man United got also not easy........ as much as i dun like, still must admit they did it well. Do hope next seasons we will fare better against KKJ teams....... and no more manager change.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what happened to your team???
    no worries zaren... next season it will the BLUES and REDS in the title hunt... btw

flush the manure down the toilet!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ahyooo; 10th May 2011 at 04:47 PM.

Sorry again for Torres, hope Torres fare better next season.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!