Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Referee got the decision wrong, should be a PK
    But, I LIKE!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

LFC 3 goals against oldcastle!

com'on you REDS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

looking forward to the blues spoiling their party next...

i like the ref's decision too! mickey mnouse ouchwen, SONG BOH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiho2 View Post
    looking forward to the blues spoiling their party next...
    yaaaayyyy! *LIKE*

by the way, we are currently 5th in the table!!!! *SUPER LIKE!!*

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    by the way, we are currently 5th in the table!!!! *SUPER LIKE!!*
    if man siptea can lose 3 and draw 1 of their remaining games, can even more *super like*

Seem like not too long ago we were 19 and favorite for relegation, now we are fighting for European spot and some even dream of finishing 4th

No Torres No Gerrard, NO PROBLEM!

great win for the reds!!! woot.

kelong king gets it spot on again!! lol
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Seem like not too long ago we were 19 and favorite for relegation, now we are fighting for European spot and some even dream of finishing 4th

No Torres No Gerrard, NO PROBLEM!
    yes, no star players also no problem! we have to let the youngsters come through the ranks just like Barca!

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

yeah, the future looks bright and we should do a group buy on shades!!!

overheard one uncle sitting behind me at the coffeeshop last night: " must watch out for the standard chartered team next season..." and he's in a v-sign jersey with aon logo wor...
    Last edited by Hiho2; 2nd May 2011 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea!!!!
    wa!!!!!we love you too!!!!

big match coming up on sunday!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    hopefully chel$ki can beat manCircle utd clowns to the title!!!

hopefully chel$ki can beat manCircle utd clowns to the title!!!
    i'll be happy with a scrappy 1-0 win....

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yes, no star players also no problem! we have to let the youngsters come through the ranks just like Barca!

Tme to sell gerrard

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i'll be happy with a scrappy 1-0 win....
    we all are!

When bro CC said hes always waving elva & maggie's gstrings,he always predicted the correct scores and maxi & kuyt also scored...coincident?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    When bro CC said hes always waving elva & maggie's gstrings,he always predicted the correct scores and maxi & kuyt also scored...coincident?
    the fact that dirty kite score, is all due to ur effort!! good work waving dirty kite's undies bro rodz!!!!

the fact that dirty kite score, is all due to ur effort!! good work waving dirty kite's undies bro rodz!!!!
    both of u dun need to be so gracious with each other..
    the rest of us knows we need u BOTH twin sword combine then can achieve result.